Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DinJer from Pathos, scammer

This is a discussion on DinJer from Pathos, scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! Just wanted to tell that DinJer from Pathos scammed/stole a Shard +7 from me and then tried to scam ...
Page: 1

Angry

Hi!

Just wanted to tell that DinJer from Pathos scammed/stole a Shard +7 from me and then tried to scam me for dual Shard's +8.

Since I caught him with his pants down, this image is not for children (Age +18).
    http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9125/di...ildproofnm5.jpg

Anyway, now he's passing around a picture of a girl halfnaked with my msnadress on it.
    Funny thing is the girl on that pic is brunette, im blond. Good luck with that DinJer, its just little annoying to block endless of turks adding me & asking for cam..

He's Msn: [email protected]

Banned

This girl..

is crazy.

I wouldnt mess with her.

And im not fucking kidding.

ummmmmm, WTF? i thought was she was fkin joking but god damn it i clicked on the link!!!

Close topic before this sht gets outa hand

i just wanna see what u would make to a guy who steals u things in RL xD maybe burn him. xd

btw baby and silent told me they liked the ss in msn x9

kennyburger

look how much much she had to edit out haahaa

Lag0nx

didnt u use to show urself on cam for items lol
    btw funny,dinjer is about 35-36,and as childish as he is .. still keeps amazing me.
    flaming me on arena for malicing him,i didn't think he goes that low hahahahahahaha go post it in cafegeveze

hahahaha lmao, rofl

This girl..

is crazy.

I wouldnt mess with her.

And im not fucking kidding. (copyed from above)
    +1

look how much much she had to edit out haahaa[/b]
    +1 to that xD!

PainInDaAss

Rofl Dinjer WTF ,dude serius... didnt know theres so stupid ppl on this world
    P.S Ty Lina for reminding me on them ><
    P.P.S Love u lol (Lina ofc ,not Dinjer and his... that)

BossHunter

Nice handjob Lina :P hahahaha :lol:

nice one lina

BJK

Lina or whatever her name, Grow up a bit. (I can&#39;t believe myself that I loved such an idiot girl.) Last time I was talking with you, you were stripting on webcam to me. It was almost 2 years ago while you were playing with me. Remember ? Luckily my fraps was on and I have everything frapsed. Aww <3

Excuse me, but how can you tell him that he don&#39;t have a real photo of you ? Even you created a topic named Webcam Strip Show for Items lol. Btw you were brunette 2 years ago, your bedroom was dark, but monitor&#39;s light was showing you well. Did you evolved or something that you are Blonde now ?

Still such a stupidness on you Lina. Can you calculate how many IQ more do you need to hit a positive IQ number instead of calculating how many worms you need to kill to hit 80 ? Answer would ne infinitive comparing to you. :P

By the way, DinJer didn&#39;t scammed anything from her. She asked him to open webcam for Shard +7. You guys can&#39;t be that fool.

Anyway, Don&#39;t mess with Lina like Tapion says. If possible, Just give her a bone and let her barking outside. She may hurt you soon, So be careful.

Aristona aka Anil

Banned

Lina or whatever her name, Grow up a bit. (I can&#39;t believe myself that I loved such an idiot girl.) Last time I was talking with you, you were stripting on webcam to me. It was almost 2 years ago while you were playing with me. Remember ? Luckily my fraps was on and I have everything frapsed. Aww <3

Excuse me, but how can you tell him that he don&#39;t have a real photo of you ? Even you created a topic named Webcam Strip Show for Items lol. Btw you were brunette 2 years ago, your bedroom was dark, but monitor&#39;s light was showing you well. Did you evolved or something that you are Blonde now ?

Still such a stupidness on you Lina. Can you calculate how many IQ more do you need to hit a positive IQ number instead of calculating how many worms you need to kill to hit 80 ? Answer would ne infinitive comparing to you. :P

By the way, DinJer didn&#39;t scammed anything from her. She asked him to open webcam for Shard +7. You guys can&#39;t be that fool.

Anyway, Don&#39;t mess with Lina like Tapion says. If possible, Just give her a bone and let her barking outside. She may hurt you soon, So be careful.

Aristona aka Anil[/b]

DAYAMN

RIPPED

Duro

Loool, pwned hard :P

tamachan

Omg? So lina is a web cam girl stripper? :S... omg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast