Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ILoveYouToo chargeback on PP

This is a discussion on ILoveYouToo chargeback on PP within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright first off. He tried charging back Imhotep (kloud // dan) before he was banned on ko4life (he did it ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Alright first off. He tried charging back Imhotep (kloud // dan) before he was banned on ko4life (he did it on the 14th) and i am posting this for dan seeing as he is banned. Some of you may think, because he is a scammer, he deserves to be scammed back buttt - this was again BEFORE dan was annouced as a scammer, he hadn't done anything to the account he sold to iloveyoutoo and a scammer can always scam another person again.

so here goes.

Dan sold ILoveYouToo the account - igzination on girakon - through paypal

So it was all good, the account was given over, money was exchanged.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=igzination
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=Belize

There is only 1 aztec gold +8 in girakon and you can see the items are the same, clan is the same, lvl is the same - he just NC'd to Belize now.

Screenshot shows the money request been sent for $450, - See the note left by dan.

Here, ILoveYouToo trying to chargeback the $450.

I bought my mage Kloud/igzination and now Belize from him a few months ago. I told him i would buy a cr but he was just like heres the info its yours you don't have to. I found that suspicious so i bought a cr anyway and put the char on a different account. I see now i must've done a good thing.[/b]

What an idiot.

so

Uzu

deserves him right.

deserves him right.[/b]
    this kind of comment is irrelevant.

The scam attempt was before Dan was a scammer therefore, ILoveYouToo was not trying to get revenge or anything, he was infact being a scammer himself.

2 wrongs don't make a right anyway.

this kind of comment is irrelevant.

The scam attempt was before Dan was a scammer therefore, ILoveYouToo was not trying to get revenge or anything, he was infact being a scammer himself.

2 wrongs don't make a right anyway.[/b]

Either way scamming a scammer or just scamming deserves a nice ban. After talking with Fr4nkie, IloveYouToo will be banned.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

EnglishGays4Life, don't even try to sell Dan's items, remember if you do it, you'll get a ban.

omg

EnglishGays4Life, don't even try to sell Dan's items, remember if you do it, you'll get a ban.[/b]
    Wouldn't expect anything less.

Rules are rules for everyone, if you sell items for members who were banned in KO4Life you'll be banned too.

did you guys just insta-ban him?
    did he get a chance to defend himself?

maybe Imhotep being the scammer that he is took back the KO account he sold to ILoveYouToo, so ILoveYouToo charged him back

there would've been no point for ILoveYouToo to make a 'Imhotep is a scammer' topic because everyone already knows hes a scammer and hes already banned from ko4life...

even the topic maker posted this:
    I bought my mage Kloud/igzination and now Belize from him a few months ago. I told him i would buy a cr but he was just like heres the info its yours you don't have to. I found that suspicious so i bought a cr anyway and put the char on a different account. I see now i must've done a good thing.[/b]
    yea, THATS not suspicious.

maybe Imhotep being the scammer that he is took back the KO account he sold to ILoveYouToo, so ILoveYouToo charged him back

there would've been no point for ILoveYouToo to make a 'Imhotep is a scammer' topic because everyone already knows hes a scammer and hes already banned from ko4life...[/b]
    Iloveyoutoo used a CR and moved the char over to his own new account. + He charged back before dan had scammed anyone.

there would've been no point for ILoveYouToo to make a 'Imhotep is a scammer' topic because everyone already knows hes a scammer and hes already banned from ko4life...

even the topic maker posted this:

yea, THATS not suspicious.[/b]
    Giga, check your PMs.

Iloveyoutoo used a CR and moved the char over to his own new account. + He charged back before dan had scammed anyone.[/b]
    yea , i looked wayy too far into it
    talkin w/ frankie on pms

One day ago i was with Tim on bowl, we killed many boss, best drop ROL, he got this item - and what he did? He want split money 50/50, but he made something more for me, he sold me ROL cheaper then in Moradon. I paid 10 gb (normal price 23-24 gb).
    I have noticed long time ago that he is not greedy. (many times i was with him on bifrost).
    His account was banned when we got ROL so "scammer" should take this ROL... but he didnt.

i also traded with him for real cash and didnt have any problems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast