Brenneka orc warrior lvl 67 SCAMMER....B AWARE!

This is a discussion on Brenneka orc warrior lvl 67 SCAMMER....B AWARE! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought he is friend......BUt he took my shell pads+7/12 and now act like nothing happend.....saying i'm a liar...i dont ...
Page: 1

Eshman

Default Brenneka orc warrior lvl 67 SCAMMER....B AWARE!

i thought he is friend......BUt he took my shell pads+7/12 and now act like nothing happend.....saying i'm a liar...i dont know how much of u will belive me....but that what happend....he ofc will say i lie....so its ur choice guys......he also threat me on getting my account blocked(zzzz.....i didnt knew u can buy this also in $...lol).....I was stupid thrusting him, dont do the same mistake guys!

i'm playing this game 1.5 years never had complains on cheating/scamming/duping
    EshMan lvl 66 Blade Master......CYa all

Eshman

One more thing......i'm not sure what he did with my Light giga 2 hand +4 i gave him 2 Ug :mellow:

Mario

hes pro scammer lol... he scammed Ewie for HB+7 and many more ppl... he played on _Agrresor_ or somethuin.. hes name is Diray if its not another lie... fukin shithead, i wanna smash hes ugly face ><

Eshman

well man....thx 4 the reply post and the info

lorrezispissed

zomg i know this gay, was doing 1v1s whit him in the arena he lost like 15times lolz, was calling me a duper and scammer lolz, zzzzzzzzzzz esh dont trade thingys to pll for upgrade do what i told ya, or ill upgrade it next time :P :rollseyes: sorry for you items but yeah screw this gay fagg brennka h43r:

TakeThat

lol he keep threaten to ban my account hahaha i pwned him in arena with +0 hellbreaker and naked HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

then he goes and gets lvl 70s preist chars from Cheating clann _ KilledBy hahahhahahah thorksiyiscke or someshit damn

noob , another diez of our lives story ...

sry to hear about that bro :angry:

numb1337

I killed him with my level 55 rogue and he said hes going to hack me like he hacked other people and he will come to kill me in real life , just because he lost like 10 in a row ...

i even got screenies when he say he hack people and such , but it doesnt matter its not like hes going to get ban right ?

oh yeah and after i told him bye and he kept spamming my pms for like an hour, i saw a priest selling a CS and he said its him and called me to arena so i stoped replying and he msged me with " zuahahahaahah noob" for like another 30 min ...

that gay prolly scammed me too :S zzzzzzz

TakeThat

ur a girl

yes this fag i have him on msn he telling me he gonna hack me everyday because i pwned his arse in arena xD kakaka hi Diael u quitting bro ? (

thay gay told me that he will scam me u know " u gonna lose ur acc..." im afraind some :S

KokoGG

one time he told me that he never payed real money for any of his items now i know how he got them he scammed people for them <_<

Heim4teil

OH no esh dont quit T_T play on my warrior :P Esh dont lie, he is one of the most turstabel guy in Diez <.<

GL in RL m8 was good times (ressu :lol: )

Z3non

I know brenneka.... i cant believe he scammed u
    He was always such a GG to me ingame..... GG gone BG (BadGun).
    He was in my clan too, never knew he was a scammer.
    BTW he is NTing to humans by what he told me.

BTW: If hes a scammer, ur all a bunch of dumbasses...... dont give ur items to NO ONE!
    Thats the oldest trick in the book.... hi, give me a mirage sword and ill upgrade it to +7.
    Cant believe u all falled for that trick.

Brenneka.... tsk tsk tsk.... having to scam ppl.....
    Eshman, nice 1 vs 1 in arena :P TugaGrilo ORC BP.... do u remember?

omg i'm sry to hear that eshman
    come boss hunt with me....drop is all urs
    :wub: