Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hidden Rage - Scammer

This is a discussion on Hidden Rage - Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok well Hidden Rage wanted to buy my rogue. So we talked in game and he want to see my ...
Page: 1

Estacy_Rezz

Default Hidden Rage - Scammer

ok well Hidden Rage wanted to buy my rogue. So we talked in game and he want to see my char to make sure its there so he did then sat next to me on the acc waiting to trade but i noticed my items not on the char so i said no trade after i talked to him and he said he would only do trade if he got SQ first. Well then i logged on changed pass. Once i logged on i see he took my items. Funny thing is he left the money but took duel MD+6 and fp+7 and 2 pieces of chitin. WOW why would u take gay items. wat a fuking noob.

Hostage

Why would you let him get on ur char in the first place?

You look like the noob here.

Estacy_Rezz

w/e all i kno that hidden rage is a scammer/ hacker

Healo

Originally posted by Estacy_Rezz
    w/e all i kno that hidden rage is a *hacker
    Rofl, if you gave him the info to your char it doesn't take a hacker log the char :lol:

Hostage

What'd you expect? This is why people get hacked. <_<

Estacy_Rezz

i dont care wat u guys think just telling u hidden rage is scammer dont trust him

o.O you gave him the char info. . did he trick you into doing so? Sorry, no sympathy here. . .btw can I have your login info? I uh . .promise not to erm. . .take anything. . I just wanna check it out. ^_^

Karpsu

Was it the hiddenrage on forums or ingame?

Estacy_Rezz

fuk it delete post u r all fuk heads im saying he is a noob scammer i mean i didnt think someone would take fp+7!!! off a acc.

WuTang

i let people check out my char when imma gonna sell but i dont leave them on it for more than a few mins. this is so u dont buy a lvl 1 char instead of a lvl 62. so attucally if ur buying a char u wanna log on the fucking acct so u dont get fucked over... hidden rage is kinda low for this....

calm down son, your initial post called him a hacker/scammer. . .i dont disagree that he is a scammer in the sense that he took items you didnt agree too....but . .you allowed him to do so.

So relax and take a little teasing. . you've earned that. If I delete the post, no one will know not to give their acct info to this guy

wastyrx

sorry dude but its just a fp, why would we want a fp?

Estacy_Rezz

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Was it the hiddenrage on forums or ingame?
    from forums

HiddenRage

Ok im sorry but i havent played diez but once since manes has been out that was to record that 1v1 between shaihulud and lutz my only char in diez is named GoldDuck which a few days ago i traded with t0wn3r for so idk if the person i sold HiddenRage to scammed u but it wasnt me

Hostage

I'm going to rename your topic to "Hidden Rage - Scammer"

Then I'll post it under the right section - aka the Cheaters section.

Now, we wont have any problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast