Avoiding scam

This is a discussion on Avoiding scam within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many scammers has been posted at this section so before u gonna trade something even with trade mod or something, ...
Page: 1

DM:X

Many scammers has been posted at this section so before u gonna trade something even with trade mod or something,
    • Use search to look if u find something about his paypal email or name on this forum. This happened many times, people did not checked about the sellers reputation and bought items and got scammed while there has been many posts about him posted.
    Tips on not getting chargedback,
    • if u do trades by paypal then check ur sellers address etc on phonebook or something or view his email profile and see if they match. if not then ask him for his real name and address.
    • Verify your paypal with a CC or bank account. in most cases unverified accounts are getting chargedback.
    • If there is a chargedback and paypal wants ur story about the purchased item, never tell them its about game item(s), tell them u did a trade and u succesfully handed the item over to the buyer and u recieved the money and u dont expect such a service from paypal, u didnt registered to get scammed etc...
    this might prevent u from getting scammed, i have never done personally any usd trades but my friends did and i sorted all their chargebacks. and all chargebacks failed so...... if u also have any tips. feel free to post

or.

Do not buy for USD or trade char!

if you do server trade with items, always use mod!
    always doublecheck items before pressing trade

Banned

Thank for advices DM:X

Vikema

tamachan

Always remember to check every single Infomation... If u dont do that, u will lose Twice or Even more than what u have now... :mellow:
    Always check with ko4life Trustable Topics :P

Banned

if your stupid to get scammed then you should be scammed
    remember that, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
    very wise saying