Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war

This is a discussion on ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is ImMuzzy hiding in a wall from about 7 humans. Look at the damage box Skill Failed blocked by ...
Page: 1

TwistTheKnife

This is ImMuzzy hiding in a wall from about 7 humans. Look at the damage box Skill Failed blocked by object. This wasnt lag or a glitch because there was 7 other humans around me trying to R attack him to death.

tgrandomtask

we won war and orcs invade
    mages wall hack to or jail
    GG orcs

IllusionS

That's not a wallhack its a visual bug...

Banned

And the fact that u get "Skill Failed - Blocked by an object" is also a visual bug?

He was on top of the platform on the other side. The object blocking the skill was the wall, and you were still close enough to R hit... most likely anyway.

TwistTheKnife

He was on top of the platform on the other side. The object blocking the skill was the wall, and you were still close enough to R hit... most likely anyway.[/b]

Dude, I watched him run INTO the wall when he was low on hp. Then watched him run out of wall and into wall on the otherside. The fact that there was at least 7 other humans R attacking him tells me it wasnt just a visual bug on my screen. Maybe it was just a visual bug on everyones screen... Aka, wall hack?

I was just saying what I could see from the SS. If you saw him run into the wall then yea. You can run out of it though.

wow close topic please this visual bug is soooo old >.>

wow close topic please this visual bug is soooo old >.>[/b]
    lol so is wallhacking... <_< and yeah idk if casper was banned but i reported him for being gay a lil while back and he was also wallhacking.. you guys should know wallhacking is common shit and happens in every server... dont be surprised to see people doing it..

TwistTheKnife

wow close topic please this visual bug is soooo old >.>[/b]
    It wasnt visual bug faggot, I saw him run in and out of the wall on both sides of the gate to minor himself up to full hp. YOU werent there to see it, I doubt you even go to Lunar Wars nub....

sexycomboot

u do realise there is no wall hack out atm...... lol u are stupid

Banned

visual bug. in war it lags like he runs out and u hit him but on his screen he&#39;s already back in on top again. i get it on every side orc or human. dont think pwnage, catastrophe AND (4AnyOnest0pUs) <--- (even tho they used to) all wall
    hack.

tamachan

It wasnt visual bug faggot, I saw him run in and out of the wall on both sides of the gate to minor himself up to full hp. YOU werent there to see it, I doubt you even go to Lunar Wars nub....[/b]
    Its visual bug... U proberly were lagging and he actually went inside and went up the platform thingy... Unless u see him Going through Warder Room Walls then thats wall hack..

It wasnt visual bug faggot, I saw him run in and out of the wall on both sides of the gate to minor himself up to full hp. YOU werent there to see it, I doubt you even go to Lunar Wars nub....[/b]
    wow psm much and there is a reason behind that dumb shit im lvl 59 might go 60+ soon idk so before u open ur mouth and act like a dumb cunt get ur facts straight.

magnified

yea, i believe yatta is correct, he was on the platform, he fell off and it looked like he ran into the wall but its a gay war bug.... immuzzy and catastrophe are cool and they wouldnt wall hack imo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast