Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war

This is a discussion on ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmfao i remember when me and Vice went to CZ together when you were trying to get a pk symbol... ...
Page: 3

Lmfao i remember when me and Vice went to CZ together when you were trying to get a pk symbol... you were there for like
    2 hours? And i seen like .....2 kills? Me and vice were spamming kill list at lvl 59.... without ksing. So how about you close your
    topic and stop flamming my clannies like a scrub... all he was trying to do is say it was a visual bug, But you had to go on and
    act like a hard ass and say how you're a homo. So.....Go cry a little bit more. There's going to be cheating in every game
    you play... so you might as well get used to it and stop posting stupid shit on forums crying like a little cunt.

KthnxBaiCloseTopicPLS

PS: If you're going to post and call me a little kid for flamming you and how you're a big strong man who works all day and
    has a wife.

1 word.

Fag.[/b]

1 word.

Suspended.

Hmmm... 2 kills eh? I wonder how I managed to get and secure my symbol... Here's ss i took after war, there were more kills than that but couldnt stretch box up any higher...

Instead of flaming me, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the park and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Get off the forums and go do something......[/b]
    take your own advice please

O yeah heres another bug, this one is of a warrior shooting arrows with his glave. Strange bugs...

[/b]
    these are 2 different things a visual bug such as the wall visual bug witch everyone that has paid attention durring a war would know about and a warrior shooting arrows witch isnt a visual bug and is a hack witch any person that has played thiis game long enough as you have should know the difference

1 word.

Suspended.[/b]
    Shurt i respect the fact you suspended DrUnicorn but have you read anything Twist has said? just currious =]

it's just an old visual bug turtle , ImMuzzy on platform there but u see him inside it ,just wait tomorrow and i can send u hundreds of screenies especially at warders

also catasthrophe/ImMuzzy dun need to glitch there

dragii

they dont need to glitch or use bugs, they pwn everything and all.
    maybe some people r just jalous cause they cant handle catasthrophe's pwnageness

good day.

HAIL CATASTROPHE

darius fak yo ^^ baba. lets have sex.

I don't think it's a visual bug..
    I bet wall hacking are turks :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123