Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Diver - [email protected]

This is a discussion on Diver - [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since other ppl ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...oodmex-349987/ )get ban for chargeback owners on private servers this guy should be banned also. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3207466 ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Diver - [email protected]

Since other ppl ( BadGoodMex )get ban for chargeback owners on private servers this guy should be banned also.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3207466
    I hope Klemen can post screens from pay pal here.
    Vincents, Bijuu and ScreameR like this.

looking forward some screenshoots.

Good riddance, he is constantly flaming and using derogatory words/homophobic slurs outside of the fightclub section. (bannable offense)

Here is topic where mentioned by sheldon - http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3207466

Little archer Senior Member

Puzy was banned because it was another mod's call and personal decision, idk what's gonna happen here.

Banned Senior Member

no surprise this faggot would scam some one. i mean he does go around thinking he's "trolling" people but really just makes him self look mentally retarded

Funny thing I noticed before, but didn't pay any attention to it. But for some reason he tried to claim he wasn't playing BazingaKO. He seems like a person who likes to erase his footprints of past servers that he has played in.

BazingaKO 70 cap expansion including +9 items released on 01-30-2015

His selling topic - S> Avedon +9 on BazingaKO Started by Diver, 01-31-2015 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    sheldon, whats gonna happen with the bazinga armor when the new expansion launches?
    - 02-06-2015, 08:50 PM
    actually I wasnt playing bazinga KO for the last 2 months.. havent played there for 3 weeks + you fucktard
    - 02-20-2015, 01:03 AM
    no,
    it wasnt me playing that char. I left right after +9 expansion came out
    But here we have these.

Originally Posted by Diver, 02-16-2015, 02:41 PM
    got scammed yesterday for all my items in a non usd trade, was about to uninstall and give away my account.
    today I logged in to give away the rest items I had,
    but gm pmed me that he got the scammers new account and gave me all the things back.
    nice support,
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Yes we provided support, but you are banned cause you attempted charge back. If you hadn't checked yet you lost the case on paypal obviously. Good Luck on your future endevours i'm adding you to my black list in signature.
    Your account has been suspended.

Cherry on top of the cake. He admits doing it.

So what? I didnt play the account lol i was selling items, and theres a reason why i charged back the few bucks. If i would play i wouldnt charge back would I

Either he's just stupid and mixes up a dates and stuff, or he's lying about his involvement with this server. Possibly to cover up the charge back, who knows. But what I concluded is that he was still playing BazingaKO after the +9 expansion was launched, all the way up until his account was banned. After this he decided to try cover it up by editing his posts etc.

Anyway, not that any of this truly matters since he did admit charge backing with the worst excuse ever. If this charge back case and his flaming posts are enough to ban this person then I suppose case closed. Sadly, I have no idea how to deal with charge backs in the PSKO scene because it's kind of a gray area and many of the cases are never publicized. New policy about these cases will be decided on very soon though so that these cases will be much easier to deal with in the future.

I say ban him for trolling, flaming, spamming + chargeback, I think those reasons are more than enough, he does nothing for g4l except poison

Maybe time ban? This forum really could use alternatives to just permabanning.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Maybe time ban? This forum really could use alternatives to just permabanning.
    imo charge backing is basically scamming the private server owner. i think no form of scamming should be accepted even if it is on a private server. if it isn't a permanent ban he should at least get a title or something that warns people of his past.

Banned Senior Member

BadGoodMex
    this post clean all i think.

BadGoodMex, was banned same warning? lol, really this guy is stupid, he could have given chargeback and have stayed quiet

Okay, this will be my final post in this forum.

Before you want to call me a scammer, let me tell you a few things.
    The last time I stole something from someone (virtually and in reality) was in 2005/2006, when I was like 12/13 years old. It was a chitin set +6 with like 1-2 parts +7 among.
    But shit, you don't learn that fire burns you without touching it.
    If you want to blame/judge me today because of that, it's your choice.
    The story with bazinga ko,
    I personally thought I had worked it out with Sheldon, as we had a few pms between us. The story was this:
    I haven't played KO for a few years already, Sheldon came up with Bazinga KO and I tried it out and it was a fun server.
    yes, I donated for the donator armor and the donator weapon, I played for a few weeks, then I left because I had no time. I gave that account to my brother,
    who also played in old times like me, and since he was done with exams he wanted to kill some time.
    So I gave him my account , with all those items. He built a decent warrior,
    He played with a turk he met ingame they were farming/pking alot.
    Let's make it quick, they wanted to NT and the turk fucked him over all his items. My brother pmed GM because GM helped alot of people in situations like this;
    gm said that he won't help because he was selling things for USD(which is not true,
    it was me doing price check over an avedon because I was curious about the first avedon+9 on the server he made). But since it was my 30$ or something on that account
    that were gone, I decided to take action myself.
    Yes, I tried to charge back(eventho I submitted a cancel request shortly afterwards, but this is no excuse for this).
    sheldon unbanned me because he noticed that there was unjustice in this situation, unfortunatly he hasn't checked his paypal status, which showed an incoming
    dispute.
    Bottom line, I got banned. But I didn't scam anyone,
    my action was not done because of the urgent desire to scam or harm someone (I didn't feel that it would really be a scam.there was only unjustice in my eyes.)
    I was about to not post here anymore but Sheldon has done a personal favor for me afterwards,
    so I think it's my duty to come here with the truth and full story without having him to waste his time and respond here,
    if he still decides to post something, its his decision. To make it clear, yes I attempted a charge back.
    I'm a human and I make mistakes, unlike some people here, I stand behind the actions I do. I do not lie about them.
    I'm sure all of you cockroaches that suddenly appeared here and rant against me have been banned previously because of shady stuff
    (including you, immortalone)

To all of you shitheads that think I'm a friend of nikos ,
    there has never been a direct communication between him and me, which was NOT transparent (you can read every single and only words i changed with him in the threads here),
    except 2 pms I sent him about making an account on professional KO because I couldn't register.
    You guys just got mad because I was the only one who called you fuckheads for flaming his server because you were not allowed to babashop.

The only apologize I really have to make here is to sheldon, which I do. But i am not a scammer,
    and i do not regret any single word I wrote on this forum towards any of you faggots that appeared within the last few days/weeks on this forum.

so long,
    diver

Banned Senior Member

cool story
    cya scammer

It's true you did flame a lot though, including me in the past. By leaving these forums you'll make your detractors happy, basically getting them what they wanted all along.

Oh well...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast