Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers?

This is a discussion on Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; squn tbl? which tbl he used? and me? fast cast or no cast or what?...
Page: 4

squn tbl? which tbl he used? and me? fast cast or no cast or what?

TopCat

squn tbl? which tbl he used? and me? fast cast or no cast or what?[/b]
    squink and teges both use no fail tbl.. no casting fail with heal duff ... i dunno abt u andaraste.. i never pked against u.. i seen quink ironstain and teges and i know .. cause we raped them over and over again .. they were exping in borro g2

IronSeba

squink and teges both use no fail tbl.. no casting fail with heal duff ... i dunno abt u andaraste.. i never pked against u.. i seen quink ironstain and teges and i know .. cause we raped them over and over again .. they were exping in borro g2 [/b]

Teges is 100% legit gime proof for no cast tbl ? maybe movie ?

TopCat

Teges is 100% legit gime proof for no cast tbl ? maybe movie ?[/b]
    never had frap but illtry to get someone to make one.. with ur post u just proved quink uses tbl incase u knwo what i mean.. newayz

IronSeba

oki gogogo gime proof

Banned

i'm SO glad i sold my account when i did. these posts are the most childish shits i've seen since the mccain campaign.[/b]
    ooo trip talking about childish behaviour? gimme a break trippy! love ur faked girly voice on vent, miss it ! u and dixie made a good duo

Dragonlord9

oookk we r use tbl koxp WH KOXP DUPE np transfer ....whatever.... u think ... BUT WE R THE BEST !!! kkthxbb oke ?

Dragonlord9

never had frap but illtry to get someone to make one.. with ur post u just proved quink uses tbl incase u knwo what i mean.. newayz[/b]
    GL anyway,btw pls make to me movie "HOW TO BUGED NP MEDALS" or "HOW TO DC BloodLine ON CSW" oke ?

TopCat

GL anyway,btw pls make to me movie "HOW TO BUGED NP MEDALS" or "HOW TO DC BloodLine ON CSW" oke ?[/b]
    no comment to u bro.. like u dunt seriously get it.. but ya sure

IronSeba

GL anyway,btw pls make to me movie "HOW TO BUGED NP MEDALS" or "HOW TO DC BloodLine ON CSW" oke ?[/b]

gogog miki

some dumb guy posted that @ polish forum xd

1. hes bugging balogs
    2. tbled mana usage
    3. tbled skill reload xd

poor sirprzemek[/b]
    Like you said, he(Sharer) put this on forum, he want show what edited tbl can do in my opinion.
    But still he is stupid if he only want to show or no. (That was random person who had access to char(friend sharer?), real owner play wow)
    DonBERTalesko no one like common informer, especially if you come from the same country.

who said they were legit in the first place? They are the remake of BloodLine for christ sakes lol, biggest cheater clan since the start of Girakon? Gimme a break.[/b]
    We(old Bloodline) werent 100% legit , we did one big mistake " csw - siting mode"
    Old Bloodline die year ago, when 65% players quit. After we had only ten players in clan, we trying to survive.(90% Polish members)
    We didnt add random English or Turkish players for long, so in May 2008 we made fusion with Clan Oblivion.
    (We want compatriots in clan also more ppl in clan = spur to play, was fun)

Sexe if you still playing on Girakon, you should notice how many players from Bloodline quit ko/server.
    Now about 2-3 person from old BL play in Incredibles, rest stop play/quit game.
    Sorry but your sentence looking like stupid flame, better think twice , Sexe <dont blame old clan/members> :mellow:

Guys dont call whole Incredibles players cheaters, there is many legit players, punish only morons who using this shit, first prove after flame.

Also blame k2, this shit (tbl) its almost the oldest bug in this game, you pay for this but they just not care a rats arse.
    You lost health, time and money.

Ko lost everthing what we love: vibe, charm etc. Now this game its only tool to make money...
    I know >cry me a river<

i&#39;m SO glad i sold my account when i did. these posts are the most childish shits i&#39;ve seen since the mccain campaign.[/b]
    Im glad too.
    Btw good punchline

TopCat

Like you said, he(Sharer) put this on forum, he want show what edited tbl can do in my opinion.
    But still he is stupid if he only want to show or no. (That was random person who had access to char(friend sharer?), real owner play wow)
    DonBERTalesko no one like common informer, especially if you come from the same country.
    We(old Bloodline) werent 100% legit , we did one big mistake " csw - siting mode"
    Old Bloodline die year ago, when 65% players quit. After we had only ten players in clan, we trying to survive.(90% Polish members)
    We didnt add random English or Turkish players for long, so in May 2008 we made fusion with Clan Oblivion.
    (We want compatriots in clan also more ppl in clan = spur to play, was fun)

Sexe if you still playing on Girakon, you should notice how many players from Bloodline quit ko/server.
    Now about 2-3 person from old BL play in Incredibles, rest stop play/quit game.
    Sorry but your sentence looking like stupid flame, better think twice , Sexe <dont blame old clan/members> :mellow:

Guys dont call whole Incredibles players cheaters, there is many legit players, punish only morons who using this shit, first prove after flame.

Also blame k2, this shit (tbl) its almost the oldest bug in this game, you pay for this but they just not care a rats arse.
    You lost health, time and money.

Ko lost everthing what we love: vibe, charm etc. Now this game its only tool to make money...
    I know >cry me a river<
    Im glad too.
    Btw good punchline[/b]
    you knwo what cudnt agree with what u just said any more.. played with u .. had fun.. i got respect for u and good thing i quit

you knwo what cudnt agree with what u just said any more.. played with u .. had fun.. i got respect for u and good thing i quit[/b]
    fine

TopCat

fine[/b]

kk imma rephrase that you didnt understand me actually.. i said i agree with what u said 100% and good thing u quit

Sorry abt my typos before

Banned

bloody if u r playing with those fucktards <iron. andre etc> then im sorry for u
    playing with such retarded kiddos ~~
    i love when they r talking like <sry, ill use polish word> zastani[mózgowo] w blokach
    with his post "idź sprzedawać na psy" <which mean go and sell @ dogs [aka. police]>

grow up kids ~~

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast