Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers?

This is a discussion on Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ....
Page: 5

IronSeba

TopCat

.[/b]

for ur sake i hope Felix doesnt see this dot lol

when i was hosting my private server, i had to ban polish ips because EVERY SINGLE ONE was cheating. using mykohack or duping or tbls or all of them combined

Banned

Two people muted for non-English replys. Plodez gave yall the verbal warning.

Well its still bug abusing, and u earn nps in ed too but it doesent matter in this case. Becouse of that im tired of wallhackers coz then i cant earn money in legit way. So mage from ur clan abuse and kill deva twice a day = 100 mil. Buy items for money and go pk with bugged money items. Then youre soooooo legit and cool there. GG
    I dont have time for this, but abusing any bug ingame doesent make u legit we all know that.[/b]
    Can u compare bug dungeon and bug medals which SS clan did?And i know also how many medals Ehsan bugged,i was in that clan in that time.getting 2k+ 50k nps medals u can compare with 100mils :mellow:
    Now his clanies sells dual IN and sherions+8 :P
    This is really funny,ppl want to earn alot of usd on bugging game,can't image taht some1 really would buy it

kk imma rephrase that you didnt understand me actually.. i said i agree with what u said 100% and good thing u quit

Sorry abt my typos before[/b]
    still fine
    no ko - no stress
    bloody if u r playing with those fucktards <iron. andre etc> then im sorry for u
    playing with such retarded kiddos ~~
    i love when they r talking like <sry, ill use polish word> zastani[mózgowo] w blokach
    with his post "idź sprzedawać na psy" <which mean go and sell @ dogs [aka. police]>
    grow up kids ~~[/b]
    No more ko, girakon was the bigest nervous server in my whole game.
    hmmm
    Sometimes they use bads words/sentence, but i wonder what they did you? You need forum to punish them?
    Maybe you should do like me, forgive them all bad things and start new acquaintance. They are ok, you-all must find agreement. Just try.
    War have never sens. Compromise is the way of life.

"I have never advocated war except as a means of peace"

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

ok ..i cudnt say much abt u guys until i myself went human pked againsgt u..yesterday to be specific.. squink full tbl.. u full tbl.. ironstain no tbl..[/b]
    you don&#39;t need to blame them for rolling you in CZ now, do you?

I mean ofc it&#39;s not as easy when you have a full SS party and go kill MagicWangDong when he is soloing... this is much harder you know

on topic: Some people that I&#39;ve heard where huge cheaters before and are flaming on them, so I suggest you stop talking shit, take TC as an example. In MYKO, he was one of the first people to use speed hack/dupe/tbls, but ok lets forget that since it was a long time ago. Then when he started off in Girakon, he thought he could level his character like he did in MYKO, by koxping. Then he np medal bugged. These are just some of the major ones.

Personally Teges and the rest, EVERY, and i mean EVERY clan has a person or a few people in the clan that are not legit.... as I see here you are defining "legit" as in majority of the clan plays fair, which is true, majority of Incredibles does play fair, but there are people such as the ones in the picture that aren&#39;t legit. So when you said "my clan is the most legit clan on girakon", I think that is true, because you are the clan that has the biggest majority of the players playing fairly in game.

when i was hosting my private server, i had to ban polish ips because EVERY SINGLE ONE was cheating. using mykohack or duping or tbls or all of them combined[/b]
    Many, but not all...
    I should change my nationality...?

Many, but not all...
    I should change my nationality...?[/b]
    nation change bro
    gogo

PartyPLZZ

nice :D

when i was hosting my private server, i had to ban polish ips because EVERY SINGLE ONE was cheating. using mykohack or duping or tbls or all of them combined[/b]
    i always do, but only dupe xD

on topic: ekhm teges tbl? u should hear what he said about that topic on team speak lol, that what u said (everone) its fuking bullshit, i know we are da best bla bla and u cant pwn us in cz, but dont say we use any tbl lmao like every retarded turks from server

Guys dont call whole Incredibles players cheaters, there is many legit players, punish only morons who using this shit, first prove after flame.[/b]
    True. +1 thats what im doing and i have proof

Gruby

no powershot is not spamable....thats some crazy shit[/b]
    you idiot in this clan ther is just 1 old blood right now so shut th fuk up !! you call cheater duper every1 who is much better than you ??? cuz most of old bloodlines were played for 4-6 years ????????????

realy guys i cant understand why all of you blame better than you ... is like you would blame ronaldo that he is cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS (IN POLISH)
    -post edited + mute for posting in foreing language-

PS (IN POLISH)[/b]
    i see polish are very slow learners.....................

Gruby wrote "you fuking pussies what made this topic maybe fuk write to me on Gadu Gadu(program like MSN ) i want say somthin kakarotto" the best translation by Cat well it was special information for polish guys(yea he could use PM )