Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers?

This is a discussion on Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i was hosting my private server, i had to ban polish ips because EVERY SINGLE ONE was cheating. using ...
Page: 6

Banned

when i was hosting my private server, i had to ban polish ips because EVERY SINGLE ONE was cheating. using mykohack or duping or tbls or all of them combined[/b]
    well, poland is well know bcoz they allways combine to make they're lifes easier

PS (IN POLISH)
    -post edited for posting in foreign language- [/b]
    3996996 <-> go for it

well i think ur clannies are using BLUZGATOR [polish made proggy that create random blaming sentences for non-brained ppls who cant write anything better] to write your posts

@Cat u&#39;ve translated it wrong
    But i wont translate it ~~
    dont want waste my nerves xd

well, poland is well know bcoz they allways combine to make they&#39;re lifes easier
    3996996 <-> go for it

well i think ur clannies are using BLUZGATOR [polish made proggy that create random blaming sentences for non-brained ppls who cant write anything better] to write your posts
    @Cat u&#39;ve translated it wrong
    But i wont translate it ~~
    dont want waste my nerves xd[/b]

why ??:P too much kurwa&#39;s ? xD

OrangeSpy

Top Cat is fukin childish retard ..... zzzzzzzz i hate noobs like him he think that i use tbl , why becouse he is noob and cant kill me in his full party ? becouse he is retard and dont know how to play this game , I wont argue with every noob on forum about my char in game becouse i know and everyone who know how to play this game know , that i have never use any 3rd tool tbl speed hack wallhack etc in this fukin game so Top stfu
    becouse you have got no prooff

I can easily say that TOPcat is full tbl player dual pot speed hack wall hack he has auto combo and still sux balls ....
    did i say it ?
    hate this kind of children on forum .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

give me proof , use fukin fraps cameone and shout the fuck up you fukin pusssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Banned

nope, but just try to translate this

xd

btw. orange and ilikeeeee

here&#39;s something for ya

Teges baba relax,
    This conversation is pointless, fact is someone(not whole clan) on SirPrzemek testing tbl and its true (nothing change this) so close this topic <too many different subject>

edit: 8 December 2008 04:44 PM
    Moderator cut my last post.
    Guys calm down, Bloodline die, Insanity die,
    Dady did many mistakes but he creat the biggest Company - Insanity, top clan etc. I dont like him, but respect for what he built.
    Bloodline the biggest Polish clan, top clan.
    was fun... hold down your memoirs.

But Sexe i want explain you again with more datails.
    May 2008 clan Bloodline had 7 person from old clan Bloodline : Zafira, Proximo, Jagger, Dziwka, Xargos, Draco, BloodyCurse and new polish players.
    In 1.09.2008 i quit girakon/ ko :reason Andzin(sharer) went to army/work/wife coming soon
    Draco stopped play before me, Xargos was hacked, Zafira and Dziwka quit too.
    In October/November in clan Bloodline was two person from old clan, Proximo and Jagger.
    So please stop talk, Incredibles its new clan, could you take in.
    Also you make nark old members so dont be angry.

don&#39;t forget that one[/b]
    +1 to my buddy Nik :P

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

shout the fuck up you fukin pusssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/b]
    Muted for flaming.

-post edited + mute for posting in foreing language-[/b]
    Muted for posting in foreign language after I warned everyone.

ohj ploderz dobng br so u kno wwhat, it snational nalgueage forum so speak as u want?

Banned

ohj ploderz dobng br so u kno wwhat, it snational nalgueage forum so speak as u want?[/b]
    We say internationally because people from all around the world come here, but we only allow English to be typed here.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

These types of TBL edits are only for monsters, they do not work in PK so it&#39;s not worth stressing about.

These types of TBL edits are only for monsters, they do not work in PK so it&#39;s not worth stressing about.[/b]
    i heard from Anda some priest or rogue use tbl edit heal/minor, and i agree with this some gg orc on pathos use too this shit ;/

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

haha must say that is a stupid guy posting picture like that xD

hatamoto82

Like you said, he(Sharer) put this on forum, he want show what edited tbl can do in my opinion.
    But still he is stupid if he only want to show or no. (That was random person who had access to char(friend sharer?), real owner play wow)
    DonBERTalesko no one like common informer, especially if you come from the same country.
    We(old Bloodline) werent 100% legit , we did one big mistake " csw - siting mode"
    Old Bloodline die year ago, when 65% players quit. After we had only ten players in clan, we trying to survive.(90% Polish members)
    We didnt add random English or Turkish players for long, so in May 2008 we made fusion with Clan Oblivion.
    (We want compatriots in clan also more ppl in clan = spur to play, was fun)

Sexe if you still playing on Girakon, you should notice how many players from Bloodline quit ko/server.
    Now about 2-3 person from old BL play in Incredibles, rest stop play/quit game.
    Sorry but your sentence looking like stupid flame, better think twice , Sexe <dont blame old clan/members> :mellow:

Guys dont call whole Incredibles players cheaters, there is many legit players, punish only morons who using this shit, first prove after flame.

Also blame k2, this shit (tbl) its almost the oldest bug in this game, you pay for this but they just not care a rats arse.
    You lost health, time and money.

Ko lost everthing what we love: vibe, charm etc. Now this game its only tool to make money...
    I know >cry me a river<
    Im glad too.
    Btw good punchline[/b]
    it&#39;s all true
    and i dont understand why Sexe wrote that crap about old BL hacking

Banned

it&#39;s all true
    and i dont understand why Sexe wrote that crap about old BL hacking[/b]
    I didnt say hacking, i said cheating, and what cant you understand? Even BloodyCurse admited to it, you should too and stop living in denial sir. I dont really care, but if you gonna say you are the legitest clan in Girakon after what i&#39;ve seen bloodline do, then ofc im gonna step up and tell your true colors. But now that you wanna talk about hacking, just a little bit of example... remember wallhacking through castle doors when we closed them so you could come Isiloon? Oh yeah... i wont go on.

we used ladder track but nvm ^^

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast