Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers?

This is a discussion on Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we used ladder track but nvm ^^[/b] Lol, dont lie to yourself, you started using that after we caught you ...
Page: 7

Banned

we used ladder track but nvm ^^[/b]
    Lol, dont lie to yourself, you started using that after we caught you wallhacking, you such good liers man, i give you that.

IronSeba

Lol, dont lie to yourself, you started using that after we caught you wallhacking, you such good liers man, i give you that.[/b]

yes he is

hatamoto82

I didnt say hacking, i said cheating, and what cant you understand? Even BloodyCurse admited to it, you should too and stop living in denial sir. I dont really care, but if you gonna say you are the legitest clan in Girakon after what i've seen bloodline do, then ofc im gonna step up and tell your true colors. But now that you wanna talk about hacking, just a little bit of example... remember wallhacking through castle doors when we closed them so you could come Isiloon? Oh yeah... i wont go on.[/b]
    Read exacly what Bloody wrote. He said "we werent 100 % legit, we did one big mistake csw - siting mode" and you said:"biggest cheater clan since the start of Girakon". It's a big difference betwen "biggest cheater clan" and admiting that we do a few things wrong.

no i just tped other mage, thats lal

Lol, dont lie to yourself, you started using that after we caught you wallhacking, you such good liers man, i give you that.[/b]
    Hey buddy wtf your doing here .. ? You were in Insanity have u forgot about that all drama about insanity cheating on the begining of the server ... ? cmon get lost please.

IronSeba

dadddy pay $$ for UnBan

Banned

Oooooo bloodline bandwagon is attacking me Q_Q
    still all im reading is lame excuses for your actions T_T

Oooooo bloodline bandwagon is attacking me Q_Q
    still all im reading is lame excuses for your actions T_T[/b]

Cant u understand BloodLine has nothing to do with this situation ... ? They are not from BL ... and still what is you doing is arguing with retards ... maybe you are one of them eh ? Topic is about cheater from Incredibles stick to that. And yeah we have bandwagon and you are alone here :lol:

Banned

Cant u understand BloodLine has nothing to do with this situation ... ? They are not from BL ... and still what is you doing is arguing with retards ... maybe you are one of them eh ? Topic is about cheater from Incredibles stick to that. And yeah we have bandwagon and you are alone here :lol:[/b]
    You just said they are the remake of Bloodline , huh?
    And i dont need company to stand up for my statements unlike you all lol.

You just said they are the remake of Bloodline , huh?
    And i dont need company to stand up for my statements unlike you all lol.[/b]
    Never did that ,
    Like somebody wrote before its new clan with 2-3 old bl members ...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

This is the worst side of KO4Life lol.. Tards like this kiddo who posted above Nismo thinks they know everything and the truth is they dont have any idea whats goin on just to light u up big mouth kid the real BloodLine was playing in girakon for like 4-5 months later we all quit server cos of all this bullshit goin around, only a few members of BL stayed there like BloodyCurse or J4GGER or ProXimO - rest were new faces in "BloodLine"

ps - yeah insanity member talkin about cheats hahaha (y ys wyll gyve you shard8 md8 and ms9 for clan oky? u ys accept me oky? u ys ytem whore - y gyve item u gyve clan yeah? y ys gm douther and y will help insanity to get everything easier way.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

double post ftw

most to say have ppl which were nothing on girakon and left after few months, am i right sekse? ^^

Dragonlord9

dadddy pay $$ for UnBan[/b]
    haha XD

Banned

This is the worst side of KO4Life lol.. Tards like this kiddo who posted above Nismo thinks they know everything and the truth is they dont have any idea whats goin on just to light u up big mouth kid the real BloodLine was playing in girakon for like 4-5 months later we all quit server cos of all this bullshit goin around, only a few members of BL stayed there like BloodyCurse or J4GGER or ProXimO - rest were new faces in "BloodLine"

ps - yeah insanity member talkin about cheats hahaha (y ys wyll gyve you shard8 md8 and ms9 for clan oky? u ys accept me oky? u ys ytem whore - y gyve item u gyve clan yeah? y ys gm douther and y will help insanity to get everything easier way.[/b]
    Lol, and I'm the kiddo? Sad... You should try putting up together your ideas better next time, that way you wont look like a retard typing whatever comes to your mind first. Sad that everytime you feel theatened by a post you have to flame him to feel secure again. What bloodline did won't change just cause you all deny it, so stop being hypocritical and quit deffending yourselves with lame excuses like Daddy this, Daddy that, what the fuck does he have to do with what you guys did? lol.
    Have fun.

P.S. Referring to me as a third person doesn't make you look cool when everyone knows who I am, and as we already at that point may I ask who the fuck are you lol.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast