Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers?

This is a discussion on Incredibles still calling em self non-tblers? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FLAME HERE FLAME THERE - EVERYWHERE!! The point is - that Incredibles has NOTHING in common with BloodLine - so ...
Page: 8

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

FLAME HERE FLAME THERE - EVERYWHERE!!

The point is - that Incredibles has NOTHING in common with BloodLine - so shut the fuck up and and before ull say something again get better info. I dun wanna flame u or smtn.. Just quit this crap cos U've no idea what ur talkin about. And no im not typing everything what I have on my mind - I actually WAS playin at the begginin of Girakon when all this insanity affair started O_o

Everyone knows you hahaha another big mouth post (for example i dun kno who u are, just figured out that u were insanity member lol)

yeah you are so famous can i get a t-shirt with ur face on it? it will help me with the chicks a bit pleaseeeeee

Who the fuck am I - the judge in this case

Banned

FLAME HERE FLAME THERE - EVERYWHERE!!

The point is - that Incredibles has NOTHING in common with BloodLine - so shut the fuck up and and before ull say something again get better info. I dun wanna flame u or smtn.. Just quit this crap cos U've no idea what ur talkin about. And no im not typing everything what I have on my mind - I actually WAS playin at the begginin of Girakon when all this insanity affair started O_o

Everyone knows you hahaha another big mouth post (for example i dun kno who u are, just figured out that u were insanity member lol)

yeah you are so famous can i get a t-shirt with ur face on it? it will help me with the chicks a bit pleaseeeeee

Who the fuck am I - the judge in this case [/b]
    How long did it take you to post this? 1 second? Yeah, my point.
    Anyway Im done with this, not gonna argue with a child obviously, not leading anywhere.

Does it matter how long im typin my meessages?

Nice riposte Hypno heheh

Banned

Lol you guys are so funny, look at Nismo reply omg lmao. And If you understood english a bit, you would understand i was referring to how much time you dedicate to think about what you're gonna post, not how long or how fast you reply, but I guess... GOOD REPLY BABAHYPNO! LOL.

Lol you guys are so funny, look at Nismo reply omg lmao. And If you understood english a bit, you would understand i was referring to how much time you dedicate to think about what you're gonna post, not how long or how fast you reply, but I guess... GOOD REPLY BABAHYPNO! LOL.[/b]
    Dude there are so many better things to do then waiting for ur reply and answerin sec after u post smtn. Anyway "does it matter how long im typin my messages" ?? Answer is NO - Thing that matters is what I wrote there.

Anyway Im done with this, not gonna argue with a child obviously.[/b]
    ....Anyway Im done with this...... Obviously ur not.

Banned

Dude there are so many better things to do then waiting for ur reply and answerin sec after u post smtn. Anyway "does it matter how long im typin my messages" ?? Answer is NO - Thing that matters is what I wrote there.
    ....Anyway Im done with this...... Obviously ur not.[/b]
    You need some english lessons man.
    And reading comprehension.

Back to DotA

Maybe someday I'll take some.

go sekse go, best mage of girakon when ynsanyty was there! (lol)

kuman

"The point is - that Incredibles has NOTHING in common with BloodLine"
    +1
    so shut up !

Dragonlord9

Maybe someday I'll take some.[/b]

go sekse go, best mage of girakon when ynsanyty was there! (lol)[/b]
    no no no no RandomNoob aka tHeUnBeAtAbLe was the best mage on gira

hatamoto82

Lol, and I'm the kiddo? Sad... You should try putting up together your ideas better next time, that way you wont look like a retard typing whatever comes to your mind first. Sad that everytime you feel theatened by a post you have to flame him to feel secure again. What bloodline did won't change just cause you all deny it, so stop being hypocritical and quit deffending yourselves with lame excuses like Daddy this, Daddy that, what the fuck does he have to do with what you guys did? lol.
    Have fun.

P.S. Referring to me as a third person doesn't make you look cool when everyone knows who I am, and as we already at that point may I ask who the fuck are you lol.[/b]
    I find it difficullt to argue wirh a person who thinks he knows everything better than rest of ppl in here. This discussion is pointles, he is stuck with his opinion and every try of expalain for him is just lame excuse.
    For me this issue is closed. This is my last post in this topic especially that this topic is about Incredibles not BL.

NuXx

go sekse go, best mage of girakon when ynsanyty was there! (lol)[/b]
    I can smell jealousy

Banned

This topic is about the Incredibles, now if you guys want to chat about insanity and bloodline or any other clans go make another topic. Other then that really just cut the crap.

About topic: like i said before, its only one guy who testing tbl. But i smell sabotage, who normal put ss with cheat on Polish forum and where do they get off wrote on this screen "POZDRO" = hail , angry sharer, polish player.... who want compromise clan ?
    So dont blame whole clan Incredibles. If someone from this clan cheating/abusing make ss/fraps and put this on forum.

Vandy please dont cut my post ... :X
    .... close this topic
    <too many different subject>[/b]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast