Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on INFERNO on Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they think buying from obvious duper is legal, that says it all. no, i wouldnt trade my hard earn items ...
Page: 2

Banned

they think buying from obvious duper is legal, that says it all.

no, i wouldnt trade my hard earn items with dupers. only you would.

btw jolik, how does ur clanie like restating every week? i enjoy doing it, i hope they appreciates my work.

Mavetse

btw jolik, how does ur clanie like restating every week? i enjoy doing it, i hope they appreciates my work.[/b]
    +1

jolik

btw jolik, how does ur clanie like restating every week? i enjoy doing it, i hope they appreciates my work.[/b]
    nobody cares about you little prick
    im very sorry you cant play and only fun you have in this game is acid pot and abusing mages and roques letters with 130 cures they cant receive, dont forget about me, send me something too

snoppskott

Well i just believe you guys in Inferno had higher morals then buying, Like Kennie said from a obvious duper.
    But after that CSW when you(inferno) called for ReturnWolfs, Well i was not suprised to see people in ınferno with +9 Weapons from there friendly neigherhood duper ^_^.

KingOfPika

I do not think Inferno dupes, I personally have sold them about 4 items all I made personally.
    Mirage Sword+8, exceptional mirage sword+8, lightning erenion+8 i made them myself and sold to them for in game coins, and they gave me coins first. Many Members in Inferno are very trustworthy and yes they do buy items for igi, igc but I dont think that is called Babashopping. They are getting coins from CSW and buying items legitly what is wrong with that?

snoppskott

I do not think Inferno dupes, I personally have sold them about 4 items all I made personally.
    Mirage Sword+8, exceptional mirage sword+8, lightning erenion+8 i made them myself and sold to them for in game coins, and they gave me coins first. Many Members in Inferno are very trustworthy and yes they do buy items for igi, igc but I dont think that is called Babashopping. They are getting coins from CSW and buying items legitly what is wrong with that?[/b]

Well buying an Avedon+9 from F1vestar or w/e. That item i hardly see as an "legit" item ^^_^^

G0D

Jealous !!!!
    I have a chitin paudlron +9, i'm dupeur, no !!!! It's not hard to have some items +9. If you have a luck with andvil and if you are rich ... you can try some +8 > +9 ...[/b]
    You baba'd that from Ante!!!

Banned

with those chitin shields popping out of nowhere, you deserved to be ACID POTTED.

me bugging letters? well let me ask you something. who started it? when i came to you, you act like a little 13 year old. the reason why i left Radicalz alone is because they dont have an asshole for a leader.

but i taken notice some of your members have restated more than twice LOL

FlippinSweeT

my topic wasn't to say INFERNO was 100% duping. But buying obvious duped items from clans that are obviously not legit is pretty sad in my opinion. Atleast i know i watch who i buy my items from ingame and make sure they aren't running around in +3s and full +9 sets like ReturnWolf's do. And it is pretty weird how CS doesn't drop anymore and now every member in INFERNO has one? And you guys haven't killed felankor in a couple months now, so who knows how u guys are getting the items to trade for them.

I thinks it's worse to buy from dupers then duping yourself. Cuz in that way you're supporting the dupers to dupe more. And what happens when we get more dupes? You can't buy shit from the market and have to try making or looting everything yourself.

About the CS's in Inferno, is there any priest atm that doesn't have one? Every priest I've seen lately has one but they still fall to the ground just as quick as they used to do. I mean common guys, let the guys with skills get the leet items. It's a waste on your clan!

P.S Beterr's shells glow like diamonds from Sierra Leone, did he always have them and just rebirthed them? Or did he finally learn how to deepthroat the gm's and got them now?

FlippinSweeT

I thinks it's worse to buy from dupers then duping yourself. Cuz in that way you're supporting the dupers to dupe more. And what happens when we get more dupes? You can't buy shit from the market and have to try making or looting everything yourself.
    About the CS's in Inferno, is there any priest atm that doesn't have one? Every priest I've seen lately has one but they still fall to the ground just as quick as they used to do. I mean common guys, let the guys with skills get the leet items. It's a waste on your clan!
    P.S Beterr's shells glow like diamonds from Sierra Leone, did he always have them and just rebirthed them? Or did he finally learn how to deepthroat the gm's and got them now?[/b]
    don't know, but it seems beterr's habits are rubbing off onto INFERNO now.

C^^

inferno are not the same clan as 5 month before when they still had isiloons + felankor . Since they cant kill it anymore they turned into babashop pfff so lame

Like we would care about ur opinion. He could afford it for igi so he bought its not ur bussines and lol at Caraedry talking about babashops.

Mirage Sword+8, exceptional mirage sword+8, lightning erenion+8 i made them myself and sold to them for in game coins, and they gave me coins first. Many Members in Inferno are very trustworthy and yes they do buy items for igi, igc but I dont think that is called Babashopping. They are getting coins from CSW and buying items legitly what is wrong with that?[/b]
    Lol the coins u get from Csw are not nearly enough to buy a +9 legıt avedon besides they don't own castle atm Radical does they get all the coins for now. Out of all the clan to ally with to hold onto the castle they choose ReturnWolves it's as if you want to be labeled as cheaters. Enjoy more Pking in bifrost make sure to call all 3 of your party's to kill our 1 party :lol:

FlippinSweeT

Like we would care about ur opinion. He could afford it for igi so he bought its not ur bussines and lol at Caraedry talking about babashops.[/b]
    C^^ isn't caraedry buddy, learn before u talk ok? and guess what. the turks of poland serve no use in this game, u guys have and always will suck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast