Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on INFERNO on Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; INFERNO is 100% legit /flip is a bich cry me river P.S Flip selling items for USD pm offer please[/b] ...
Page: 4

FlippinSweeT

INFERNO is 100% legit /flip is a bich cry me river
    P.S Flip selling items for USD pm offer please[/b]
    ah the scammer can speak on behalf of ppl that trade legit items for duped items?

stfu faggot.

+1 on that one inferno if u buy a duped item all of a sudden ur legit? talk about not making sense

russia

dude this game is a pice of shit , and because its a pice of shit people can do what ever the fuck they want , fivestar does not look any different then a gm does , and his +9 avedon he can go choke on it , o wait he has a +10ms now so its all good in the non legit family :mellow:

ive spoken to someone in INFERNO not syaing name but they are really nice..or the person i talked with was..i dont know if these topics are made from hatred agisnt INFERNO or jealously or what i do not know..but look at beterr is there a topic about returnwolfs clan? no..but why about INFERNO for a few suspicious items?[/b]

Because ReturnWolfs dont browse these forums so its no use making a topic about them, ppl discuss that shit clan in everyother topic anyway and sling dirt at them and most of them admit they get items from GM's. Inferno on the other hand claims to be legit but purchase injected items from them knowing they are injected. I could go buy a shard +9 from Honoured anyday of the week if I wanted to cuz I can. But I don't do it since its not legit in anyway.

Banned

Because ReturnWolfs dont browse these forums so its no use making a topic about them, ppl discuss that shit clan in everyother topic anyway and sling dirt at them and most of them admit they get items from GM's. Inferno on the other hand claims to be legit but purchase injected items from them knowing they are injected. I could go buy a shard +9 from Honoured anyday of the week if I wanted to cuz I can. But I don't do it since its not legit in anyway.[/b]
    so? you never know whos browsing these forums..and so what if people talk about them in every other topic..fact is you would rather harass a clan on this forum that from trading/buying from other people in game then the people who are selling/trading it for legit items

Kailean

Inferno on the other hand claims to be legit but purchase injected items from them knowing they are injected.[/b]
    and they are legit. ppl who flame them are sad. ok the avedon is +9 and many ppl knew it was +9(i mean back when fivestar was using it) and one day some1 would buy it anyway. i dont say that its good if there is such a weapon on the server, but if i look on some orc clans, like underworld with mrtglr(and others) and thelast with full +9 weapons then im just laughing, at them and at some of those who write here.
    anyway i already learnt that +9&#39;s were on the server from some time, they are on the server and there will be more +10&#39;s sooner than some ppl think <_<
    3 days ago i came back from holidays and i think turks who "pwn" at pk have more +9&#39;s than 8&#39;s now <_<

as for the chitin shields in inferno. we are killing isiloon and felankor for fucking long time no matter if you like it or not, and so we got items to trade for cs&#39;s and get used to it. all i can tell you is that radical and deus also sacrificed alot items for our cs&#39;s

n/c to the felankor/isiloon shit, some retards will remain retards.
    btw, i dont think any of us (our ally) changed that much as you think lol.

thats all

Validating

LOL, is it cheating if you buy something in-game?

C^^

LOL, is it cheating if you buy something in-game?[/b]
    no, but buying from a knowduper is !

Validating

no, but buying from a knowduper is ![/b]
    I really dont think that the Avedon +9 ur talkin about here is a dupe and i still can not see whats "cheating" on it ... Maybe its not 100% pro-morale but its not cheating!

The rest of the replys is just another flame against INFERNO ...

But from the GM is ok ?
    Look on Elisabeth :P
    LOL >> Jelausy?

Banned

ok so your saying no one in your clan has bought USD or done good trades in morodon? or bought from DBhacker or GM?
    if you so no bull shit...STU cough cough and god knows who else

It&#39;s about who their buying off and what their buying, idiot.

Banned

It&#39;s about who their buying off and what their buying, idiot.[/b]
    HORROR what the hell ?
    your a retard makes no fucking diffrence if they buy from the TURKS/CLANS ingame then the GM/DBHACKERS themselves dude

FlippinSweeT

HORROR what the hell ?
    your a retard makes no fucking diffrence if they buy from the TURKS/CLANS ingame then the GM/DBHACKERS themselves dude[/b]
    there&#39;s a big difference. when YOU KNOW the item(s) weren&#39;t obtained legitly then ur no better then the one who duped/babashopped it.

Banned

there&#39;s a big difference. when YOU KNOW the item(s) weren&#39;t obtained legitly then ur no better then the one who duped/babashopped it.[/b]
    THERE IS NO DIFFRENCE THOSE ITEMS ARNT DUPED THERE GM/DBHACKED STUPID ASS
    NO DIFFRENCE OKIE??? ?? ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast