Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing

This is a discussion on Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KSC files : http://rapidshare.com/files/13976040/abusers.rar.html Makle them banned as fast as you can. They are bugning servants of isiloon whole days ...
Page: 1

NoMorePL

Angry

KSC files :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/13976040/abusers.rar.html

Makle them banned as fast as you can.

They are bugning servants of isiloon whole days (best way to get cash) and killing isiloon / felankor on bug.

Damn those clan are reach only because of buing it.

Server : ARES

Hummmm i'm not dling it cause it's RAR. someone else tell me what is when they see it

OMg this is child we kick this guys on clan INFERNO n/c more screen plz child!!! Memento Mori polish shit Clan we hate this guys!!!

Nothing new, i saw lots of times the whole Inferno party going through wall to the keeper in war. Ill post an ss when i find one -_-

edit: here is the pic, you can see futuresex comming out of the wall. the rest of them came also, but i got killed too fast to make a better ss :P h34r:

xm241

Inferno bugs servants everyday, its nothing new there a bunch of cheaters

poiz3n5

Inferno are a bunch of polish ppl lol
    i wanted to joni cuz im polish, but after reading no thnxs

NoMorePL

they are just old fags that think they are good

Some counter-strike movies from my old clan :P
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=DIJwNA_9EY4
    Ofc i play much better than him :]

jolik

This mage was in Inferno clan for a long time, but got hacked and real owner sold it few days ago to NoMorePL, too bad for all of us he didnt quit clan before sold account.
    1st day he started playing with 72 vl mage he died at sheriff spot (just no comment, he said he is playing KO for 3 years)
    NoMorePL known as Mario bought gold prem, 4500 kc and after few days warior shell set+8 on ebay i dont know why but he thought we accept him cause he spending real $ for such idiot game - we didnt ^^
    He quited inferno and join MementoMori and after that starting flames us everywhere he can.
    Just check his topic on ko4life about exp bug and you can have your own conclusions, for me he is legıt_TR

NoMorePL

as we see worek you are in the bug abusing clan ?
    You will do everything to say something bad on me but you can't, you haven't got any proof

I'm sure more people will post a SS's of your clan cheating / bug abusing till your clan get banned.

New event :
    - Catch DeusManus or Inferno Bug abusing / cheaters.
    Remember that deusmanus / inferno are killing your felankor on all servers with using bug abuse.

Kailean

New event :
    - Catch DeusManus or Inferno Bug abusing / cheaters.
    Remember that deusmanus / inferno are killing your felankor on all servers with using bug abuse.[/b]
    good that they didnt invite such a retard to the clan.
    as for bugging isiloon/felankor, u can ask ppl like kloud/magicality or wendigo(we helped him with the dragon quest). they will tell how we 'bugg' them.
    oh and if u are searching for felankor buggers u should ask justice clan. bounch of turks cant even kill it on bugg, lol.

such a retard <_<

M0NSTERED

:/

they are duper&#39;s too fuck off...

Sethesh

im very sorry for this mario (the new masturbate owner) guy. I really shuld advice the previouse owner to change nick before he sold it, couse now some retarded kid is playing this character now. As for worek not having any prove - u are wrong tard i got a record when u baging us for clan - could post it but u are not worth it. As for this servants thing i think i will have to have a lil chat with few of my clanmates.

Mario please dont cry - buy yourself another 4500KC - maby this will help you forget that you have been then only person i know that have been kicked from inferno just for beeing stupid.

Crimsonrain

im very sorry for this mario (the new masturbate owner) guy. I really shuld advice the previouse owner to change nick before he sold it, couse now some retarded kid is playing this character now. As for worek not having any prove - u are wrong tard i got a record when u baging us for clan - could post it but u are not worth it. As for this servants thing i think i will have to have a lil chat with few of my clanmates.

Mario please dont cry - buy yourself another 4500KC - maby this will help you forget that you have been then only person i know that have been kicked from inferno just for beeing stupid.[/b]
    this still doesnt explain why they are clearly bugging isiloon

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast