Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing

This is a discussion on Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reggan i always considered u as a inteligent person - tell me since when draining is a bug?? Ore maby ...
Page: 2

Sethesh

Reggan i always considered u as a inteligent person - tell me since when draining is a bug?? Ore maby im geting this wrong. We kill isiloon since more then a year. Sry aga but we know all his strangth and weeknesses and yes we can kill it in less then 2 party - its not so dificult. It was possible also when illuminati was killing it. So tell me where do u see bug in killing isiloon??

Crimsonrain

Reggan i always considered u as a inteligent person - tell me since when draining is a bug?? Ore maby im geting this wrong. We kill isiloon since more then a year. Sry aga but we know all his strangth and weeknesses and yes we can kill it in less then 2 party - its not so dificult. It was possible also when illuminati was killing it. So tell me where do u see bug in killing isiloon??[/b]
    hmm where do i see you bug isiloon. well your all in the corner Aoeing Isiloon seems like your bugging too me. Anyone else ?

Sethesh

to be honest i have to partly agree with you - thats why i wrote i will speak with few of my clanies. Playing legit and with some honorable rulles was always my priority so as a member of DeusManus council i can asure you i wont leave this behind and we will take nessesery steps to prevent this in DeusManus.
    well your all in the corner Aoeing Isiloon[/b]
    first of all - not all.
    second - i dont thin its isiloon they are killing couse it is simply not isiloon floor lol.

Kailean

poor little raggan, werent u with baby grobs in clan? oh damn, i nearly forgot his pitful attempts to lure on us just like illuminati did. too bad he was exping his own clannies lol.
    if u think we are bugging isiloon then u are as retarded as little grobsy was.

NoMorePL

Someone catched you buging on the war.
    Someone catched you buggning servants.
    Someone will catch you buging isiloon / felankor and othere things its just a time.

Crimsonrain

poor little raggan, werent u with baby grobs in clan? oh damn, i nearly forgot his pitful attempts to lure on us just like illuminati did. too bad he was exping his own clannies lol.
    if u think we are bugging isiloon then u are as retarded as little grobsy was. [/b]
    wow your using grobs too hide behind your clan bug abusing GG. noob

you think im retarded. good for you i could careless what a kid thinks over the internet.

"littil raggan" ? why would you say littil seriously do you know me in life ? , no

Kailean

ur really funny :lol:

gl mario

Sethesh

Well nomore/mario ore whatever u are called - u are a big hypocrite to talk about bug abuse if u know the word.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=82736&st=0

NoMorePL exp bug abuse - LOL: how did u say it: my clan will be 80 soon on logos. You see moron if u shit all over u have to know that sometimes u can run into a strong win that will put shit back on u. I gues killing servants on bug is piss of cake compared to using KOXP.

As for Kailean - stop plax

Reggan you dont have to be sarcastic - ppl on ss are guilty as charge thats why i told before i will talk to them and prevent this situation to happen again - cant promiss nothing more.

I know many clans/gamers will acuse us that we kill isiloon ore felankor on bug just becouse we kill it and they dont. Jealousy is a human nature dont u think

NoMorePL

well i wasn't abusing this , this ss was from othere forum , i just want to let people know about it :P
    my lvl in logos : 59 ....

And about buging servants i told them to stop buging or i will sent ksc files to K2, but the won't. So i did it :P
    So don't be mad on me.

Crimsonrain

i aint even gonna reply in this topic full of moron's @ kailean

OMg this is child we kick this guys on clan INFERNO n/c more screen plz child!!! Memento Mori polish shit Clan we hate this guys!!![/b]
    Rofl learn to talk english you piece of shit. Even iff you kicked him from INFERNO that still doesnt explain why INFERNO and Deus members are bugging servants.

[quote]
    Well nomore/mario ore whatever u are called - u are a big hypocrite to talk about bug abuse if u know the word.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=82736&st=0

NoMorePL exp bug abuse - LOL: how did u say it: my clan will be 80 soon on logos. You see moron if u shit all over u have to know that sometimes u can run into a strong win that will put shit back on u. I gues killing servants on bug is piss of cake compared to using KOXP.

As for Kailean - stop plax

Reggan you dont have to be sarcastic - ppl on ss are guilty as charge thats why i told before i will talk to them and prevent this situation to happen again - cant promiss nothing more.

I know many clans/gamers will acuse us that we kill isiloon ore felankor on bug just becouse we kill it and they dont. Jealousy is a human nature dont u think
    [/quote

1. He clearly explained he didnt used the exp bug
    2. Its Raggan not Reggan and learn some basic english (iff you got time to bug servants you can all take clan leasons in english)
    3. Your excuses are so lame.

NoMorePL

you should see how many people talk bad about them on polish forums :P

I will try to catch them on othere abusing but they changed Password to team speak

They are scary :]]]]]]] zuhahaha

I know they are to addicted to see what they are doing.

Sethesh

When i entered and see u read the topic DauMuie i was more then sure u will flame on us - its your tipical behavior - u cant do nothing else. My english is enoght for my needs - if u dont like my posts just dont read it. And im not on the SS so dont judge whole clan for mistake that made few. Go play your WoW and leave the past behind.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast