Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing

This is a discussion on Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i didn't catch them on buging felankor. But as i know patriot clan got some proof that deusmanus + ...
Page: 4

NoMorePL

well i didn't catch them on buging felankor.

But as i know patriot clan got some proof that deusmanus + inferno are buging isiloon.

Atm we got in this topic :
    1. proof of buging servants
    2. proof of buging on war (going warder by the wall)

Banned

well i didn't catch them on buging felankor.

But as i know patriot clan got some proof that deusmanus + inferno are buging isiloon.

Atm we got in this topic :
    1. proof of buging servants
    2. proof of buging on war (going warder by the wall)[/b]
    You have proof from Patriot? WoW ur sources really suck ass dude, seriously, if they caught an email address selling a dupe method that relates to you why not provide evidence that you don&#39;t do it and quit flaming these clans for something they may or may not have done. And Dau Mauie get a life, ur clan has db hackers on their msn most of them babashop along with Hostile <---has ex-BC members in it. INFERNO/Deus are good ppl I seriously doubt they would bug isiloon, maybe servants i&#39;m not sure i don&#39;t know all of them so i won&#39;t say anything about that.

But seriously, Patriot has proof of cheating? What&#39;d they fraps themselves bugging isiloon? Cuz patriot sucks at this game.....NoMorePl go find something useful to do other than flame legit players.

NoMorePL

Well this topic is not about me so i won&#39;t talk about my things, if they make a new topic about me with PROOFS than i will answer on it.

And about this topic i just wanted to let people know who are playing in Ifernor / Deusmanus clans.
    And as i saw most english people outside the clan speaks very bad about them, than i see i made a good thing.

Who&#39;s clan ?? Or ppl said thats?

NoMorePL

read a litle bit or you don&#39;t know english ?

Anyway maybe you stop answering all the time on every post ? coz half posts in this topic are from your clan or you :P

Kailean

read a litle bit or you don&#39;t know english ?

Anyway maybe you stop answering all the time on every post ? coz half posts in this topic are from your clan or you :P[/b]
    maybe because this IS a topic about his clan slowbrain?

NoMorePL

maybe because this IS a topic about his clan slowbrain?[/b]
    but they are not even trying to Defence their self, they attack everyone who talk bad about them.

Kailean

but they are not even trying to Defence their self, they attack everyone who talk bad about them.[/b]
    you just show in this topic how retarded u are. at the begining u say we bugg isiloon/felankor. now u say u dont even know how we kill felankor and say shits about your "contacts" with patriots. They got proofs?! WHAT PROOFS? That they and justice are bugging felankor and running through the cave without ts?
    defence? i think i just wrote sth about your worthless "assumptions", or should i say "facts" by polish-turk, sad but true.

maybe we will stop this parade, and lets say sth about you, mr legit:
    -bugging FT
    -bugging servants("the same" servants)
    -touches with turkish babashoppers.
    good gun pwned.

still want to say sth smart?

Realecter

but they are not even trying to Defence their self, they attack everyone who talk bad about them.[/b]
    nomorepl you must change the forum: for example turkish..more ppl undesto..u :lol:

Oo
    GG Mario ( NoMorePL )

But nothing is better then mails with : "gg macro" - in colony zone or "u have auto attack" on fire apo xD
    My assasin can actually FLY but i cant find fuel in moradon , cuz im out

btw: Looking for DS party ^^

skurwiel

Patriot have proofff?????????lol next time we made move how they go to dragon cave without TS
    stay and bug felankor in 1 party haha that was somthing gratz.

poiz3n5

he said that
    they dont try to defend their selfs from flames
    only flame back
    cuz they know its true

glad

dont talk with him... I mean nomorepl or something like that.. I think he had bad childhood.
    p.s DauMuie i know true about u, u should be ashamed..

You have proof from Patriot? WoW ur sources really suck ass dude, seriously, if they caught an email address selling a dupe method that relates to you why not provide evidence that you don&#39;t do it and quit flaming these clans for something they may or may not have done. And Dau Mauie get a life, ur clan has db hackers on their msn most of them babashop along with Hostile <---has ex-BC members in it. INFERNO/Deus are good ppl I seriously doubt they would bug isiloon, maybe servants i&#39;m not sure i don&#39;t know all of them so i won&#39;t say anything about that.

But seriously, Patriot has proof of cheating? What&#39;d they fraps themselves bugging isiloon? Cuz patriot sucks at this game.....NoMorePl go find something useful to do other than flame legit players.[/b]
    I dont know who you talking about. Iff people sell gold bars and buy items with money that are obtained from those gold bars thats not babashopping period. Iff you consider us babashoppers why you bugged me all time i was in game last time to trade items with me? Why you people talking bullshit about our clan ? Because we pwned in cz so many times? As for my life .. my life is perfect as it is.

dont talk with him... I mean nomorepl or something like that.. I think he had bad childhood.
    p.s DauMuie i know true about u, u should be ashamed..[/b]
    You know exactly nothing about me. All you know that i was sometime in this game a noob like we all been. But i evolved alot from that time and i start to see what people do. Like when Radical bugged Isiloon , i told you none of you believed me , more of my clannies / ally clan came here and told you , you still didnt believed it. Now this guy brought a SS ( probably he hates you guys, i dont , i just dont like people to use bugs.) that proofs that your not 100 % legit like you and your clannies said. And Glad probably your the first guy in this forums that can read a name.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast