Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

insanity members are catapult buggin @csw

This is a discussion on insanity members are catapult buggin @csw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey boss and step off johnny.. god![/b] me so sorry for posting ur side job jk <3 lnsanity > all...
Page: 11

Banned

hey boss
    and step off johnny.. god![/b]
    me so sorry for posting ur side job

jk

<3

lnsanity > all

TopCat

so nuxx what ur ko forum server name? quit ko and u come tell us i dont quit when u put ur server icon as quit ko. so ur a big liar then. wow cant be trustable.
    so whats ur business in this ko post about it? cos ur too busybody rite
    well since u said u go wow so whats ur business with girakon problems? since u put quit ko. or cos u enjoy come get ur attention too?
    so ur an attention whore too then.

banako dont says that ur clan nv exsist with scammer pls, let me refresh ur memories a bit who is dangerduck which clan he from last time? this might help u refresh a bit what he done last time rite.

eternal, about u mention ur not the 1 starting this flame war. actually ur the 1 starting it too wanna know why? a very common sense and theory about it
    an arguement is start by 2 ppl or more. 1 ppl no matter how he/ she talks it cant start a flame war unless ppl join in to debate or fight about it.
    or maybe this easily understand thing u dont even know about it and ur acting ur damm mature and come in to talk like ur the man?

boyce, yeap she got a husband name sean

eternal, well ppl just come in said hacker,scammer and bugger does they exsist in insanity, well the post show there is some exsist. or u can go find back dangerduck post he was from insanity so does diabolik.
    eternal, u envy sean&#39;s got a wife which know how to go kitchen to cook? cos ur gf or wife cant do that cos they dont even know how to cook is it?
    and even some basic things about marriage u didnt even know. when u get married with ur woman and u buy funiture u gonna tell her hey buy 2 sofa 1 ur 1 mine buy 2 couch 1 urs 1 mine?? or buy 2 bed 1 urs 1 mine. or u share ur stuff with her? but usually a marriage couple i see them sharing their stuff together and 1 same bed. maybes urs will be in 2 different bed rite.
    and u ask what does married hav to do anything. since u said her items is all from whoring on cam to get her items. so she just reply u she got a husband to share ur income with and buy those items. or maybe this simple thing about after having a husband or wife u share stuff together concept u dont even understand about it.

a word that asian will use " when a money eaten the chilli they feel spicy they will keep jumping around" well this meaning might be too hard for u to understand i think.

banako u said ur just posting turks cannot be turst but the fact is currently ur still able to hold on there becos of them not becos of u.

anyway is the fact of ur own clan asistant asked if volts can help for csw. u can go ask him is it? so does volts ever beg insanity hey not to attack us? let me tell u the answer is NO.

u guys can continue fight back and flame back ifu guys want but i wont just sit down quietly. since u guys insist to hav this kind of arguement about it.[/b]

Nuxx is a total moron.. there is no need flame him more.. he is just a pussy who picks on other peoples wife.. fuk him.. he can go die for all i care

Banned

Random kids trying to flame a female on a Knight Online forum is hilarious. Especially when most of the jokes are basically at a 5th grade level. Get off the 1950 sexist jokes plz, oh a girl can cook!!!! HILARIOUS.

NuXx

Nuxx is a total moron.. there is no need flame him more.. he is just a pussy who picks on other peoples wife.. fuk him.. he can go die for all i care[/b]
    retard, frost was fighting with ownage about being a wife or some shit
    too bad u can&#39;t babashop brain as u babashop ur items lol.

so nuxx what ur ko forum server name? quit ko and u come tell us i dont quit when u put ur server icon as quit ko. so ur a big liar then. wow cant be trustable.[/b]
    where did i write something about KO?
    i said i didn&#39;t quit CLAN after awards

iiason

me so sorry for posting ur side job

jk

<3

lnsanity > all[/b]
    sif.

i&#39;m > all xD

Hostibus

so nuxx what ur ko forum server name? quit ko and u come tell us i dont quit when u put ur server icon as quit ko. so ur a big liar then. wow cant be trustable.
    so whats ur business in this ko post about it? cos ur too busybody rite
    well since u said u go wow so whats ur business with girakon problems? since u put quit ko. or cos u enjoy come get ur attention too?
    so ur an attention whore too then.

banako dont says that ur clan nv exsist with scammer pls, let me refresh ur memories a bit who is dangerduck which clan he from last time? this might help u refresh a bit what he done last time rite.

eternal, about u mention ur not the 1 starting this flame war. actually ur the 1 starting it too wanna know why? a very common sense and theory about it
    an arguement is start by 2 ppl or more. 1 ppl no matter how he/ she talks it cant start a flame war unless ppl join in to debate or fight about it.
    or maybe this easily understand thing u dont even know about it and ur acting ur damm mature and come in to talk like ur the man?

boyce, yeap she got a husband name sean

eternal, well ppl just come in said hacker,scammer and bugger does they exsist in insanity, well the post show there is some exsist. or u can go find back dangerduck post he was from insanity so does diabolik.
    eternal, u envy sean&#39;s got a wife which know how to go kitchen to cook? cos ur gf or wife cant do that cos they dont even know how to cook is it?
    and even some basic things about marriage u didnt even know. when u get married with ur woman and u buy funiture u gonna tell her hey buy 2 sofa 1 ur 1 mine buy 2 couch 1 urs 1 mine?? or buy 2 bed 1 urs 1 mine. or u share ur stuff with her? but usually a marriage couple i see them sharing their stuff together and 1 same bed. maybes urs will be in 2 different bed rite.
    and u ask what does married hav to do anything. since u said her items is all from whoring on cam to get her items. so she just reply u she got a husband to share ur income with and buy those items. or maybe this simple thing about after having a husband or wife u share stuff together concept u dont even understand about it.

a word that asian will use " when a money eaten the chilli they feel spicy they will keep jumping around" well this meaning might be too hard for u to understand i think.

banako u said ur just posting turks cannot be turst but the fact is currently ur still able to hold on there becos of them not becos of u.

anyway is the fact of ur own clan asistant asked if volts can help for csw. u can go ask him is it? so does volts ever beg insanity hey not to attack us? let me tell u the answer is NO.

u guys can continue fight back and flame back ifu guys want but i wont just sit down quietly. since u guys insist to hav this kind of arguement about it.[/b]
    go outside h34r:

aero

go outside h34r:[/b]
    rofl

Random kids trying to flame a female on a Knight Online forum is hilarious. Especially when most of the jokes are basically at a 5th grade level. Get off the 1950 sexist jokes plz, oh a girl can cook!!!! HILARIOUS.[/b]

It is totaly stupid , just shows what kind of person they are. They dont have anything else to diss me on so they attack my gender.

iiason

go outside h34r:
    [/quote]
    i assume ur go outside means asking me go outside the house more than staying on the pc rite
    well b4 u wanna advice ppl go outside. how many country u been to? 1 ? 2 ? or 3?
    i might even travel more country than u did. unless u travel to 15-20 different country b4.

LOL

LOL any english clan can hold a castle if theres no bugging allowed hahaha ^^
    an english clan (wont say who) on pathos lost castle, and nobody was even wallhacking.......[/b]
    say who dont be a pussy

i skimmed through this topic and i know nothing new now via is a dick sucker insanity sucks via and they&#39;re so full of themselves there sucking each other like a fucking circle jerk festival in dutchland

qunix

say who dont be a pussy

i skimmed through this topic and i know nothing new now via is a dick sucker insanity sucks via and they&#39;re so full of themselves there sucking each other like a fucking circle jerk festival in dutchland[/b]
    wait , whats ur warn % ? i hope 90

NuXx

say who dont be a pussy

i skimmed through this topic and i know nothing new now via is a dick sucker insanity sucks via and they&#39;re so full of themselves there sucking each other like a fucking circle jerk festival in dutchland[/b]
    i guess u got raped in the butt like that girl in ur sig

ngojceta

wait , whats ur warn % ? i hope 90 [/b]
    more like 190 :wacko:

TopCat

retard, frost was fighting with ownage about being a wife or some shit
    too bad u can&#39;t babashop brain as u babashop ur items lol.
    where did i write something about KO?
    i said i didn&#39;t quit CLAN after awards[/b]

damn why do u even bring babashopping into here.. blow me ill buy u something too now go cry in the corner plz

iiason

damn why do u even bring babashopping into here.. blow me ill buy u something too now go cry in the corner plz[/b]
    cos he envy u can spend ur money at ur own will

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast