Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

insanity members are catapult buggin @csw

This is a discussion on insanity members are catapult buggin @csw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this video was only in the insanity forum as a warning. but ur current clan members asked us to get ...
Page: 3

Banned

this video was only in the insanity forum as a warning. but ur current clan members asked us to get to fuk out of there.[/b]
    i've reposted in our clan fourm .. we'll deal with this problem. can we stop bumping this topic after me ^_^

i saw only 3 cata bugging. 4kartus, kingsley22 and sogetsukazama. but still when i was in insanity they never approved of any cheating. i hope to see something done about it or i'll be disappointed..[/b]

lol disappointed this is the clan that took +8 items from gm meanwhile being healed by gm for bosses thats just wat there is proof of

Well funny thing is I pm'ed Kloud and Yatta and told them Kingsley was cata bugging against our party like it was nothing, and i got no reply from them[/b]
    If this is from the last csw I was on yatta and i didn't get any pms, unless it was the one before.

There really isn't an excuse for it from those in our clan who did it or those from your ally clan who were also doing it.

iiason

so true xD
    anyways. as of right now. i will make a big notice in clan fourm. disappointed to see my clannies doing this >.<
    but its also sad to see ex clannies talkin so much shit after leaving the clan n nt&#39;ing just to pk not bothering us on csw/ isi but o well

ty for the proof. i will post this in our clan fourm as well ...[/b]

i was just bout say that. funny how the ex-clannies that was "fully royal" to insanity so turn their backs on them so fast. wouldn&#39;t it be better to pm via and sort it out with him, b4 this? i know he&#39;s inactive...but still...the option was there.

bak to the point. cheating is obviously not allowed, and that is a clear case of bug abused, so those who offended, should get some form of punishment.

qunix

lol n1...[/b]
    ofc its not n1 already lol , all quit

the only ppl who left are Turks . The l33ts are in wow

aero

i was just bout say that. funny how the ex-clannies that was "fully royal" to insanity so turn their backs on them so fast. wouldn&#39;t it be better to pm via and sort it out with him, b4 this? i know he&#39;s inactive...but still...the option was there.
    bak to the point. cheating is obviously not allowed, and that is a clear case of bug abused, so those who offended, should get some form of punishment.[/b]
    lolz, basicly everyone from insanity tells us to fuk off and alot of shit, I posted this on insanity&#39;s clan forum and the responses I got was "get the fuk out of our forum you peice of shit", only person who made a response with a IQ higher than 0 was hostibus

Its probably because you say &#39;nice tactics at CSW&#39; when your ally clan does it and for them it actually is a tactic where as for us we have a few retards. I agree with what hostibus said but the way you guys come to our forum sometimes you really shouldn&#39;t expect people to be nice. Sarcastic and elitist comments aren&#39;t ever welcome anywhere especially somewhere where you&#39;ve in the eyes of some abandoned. That alone is enough for some people to be pissed, still, I think. Even so there have been plenty of topics and posts by those who have left clan on the forums that are responded to nicely because there was nothing to provoke anything else. You can tell where you guys came in a way to provoke a negative reaction, and thats what you got. Quite frankly I don&#39;t really care about any of it, its just the way I think it is with everyone else.

But on topic, has k2 yet to say officially whether or not this was bannable? I know there was a lot of debate about it but I never figured out if anything was actually set in stone about it. I guess the easiest way is to send it in and see if they get a 30 day ban.

yup 100% catapult bug !

they will be punished when u send this to a GM
    WHAT A FUCKING NOOBS ^^

NOOBSANITY[/b]

When i actually played ko, and the few days i actually spent in that shithole some1 call a clan (insanity), they used Cata bug also :P except that 1 time when Via and some other officer cried out on vent not to cata bug cause Gm was coming online to ban the turks whom had castle at the time being. So its old news that they cata bug ;>

TopCat

When i actually played ko, and the few days i actually spent in that shithole some1 call a clan (insanity), they used Cata bug also :P except that 1 time when Via and some other officer cried out on vent not to cata bug cause Gm was coming online to ban the turks whom had castle at the time being. So its old news that they cata bug ;>[/b]
    lol

ngojceta

this video was only in the insanity forum as a warning. but ur current clan members asked us to get to fuk out of there.[/b]
    judging by your profile info, those are yours clannies as well... or you&#39;re too stupid to change that?

EDIT: aq, you changed it

qunix

When i actually played ko, and the few days i actually spent in that shithole some1 call a clan (insanity), they used Cata bug also :P except that 1 time when Via and some other officer cried out on vent not to cata bug cause Gm was coming online to ban the turks whom had castle at the time being. So its old news that they cata bug ;>[/b]
    if we cata bugged for 9 months why its 1st time we got caught ?
    use ur small ass brain , natures mistake

agendas

Did yall ask your clannies to stop doing it? B/c theres no way you couldn&#39;t have saw them doing it. Just my 2 sense.

if we cata bugged for 9 months why its 1st time we got cought ?
    use ur small ass brain , natures mistake[/b]
    I think you meant to say caught. Cought isn&#39;t a word last time I checked.

qunix

Did yall ask your clannies to stop doing it? B/c theres no way you couldn&#39;t have saw them doing it. Just my 2 sense.[/b]
    This were one of the main rules at CSW not to cata bug, and everyone who played with us knows it . And im sure that not has changed . Buggers were never Respected in our crew .

ngojceta

Did yall ask your clannies to stop doing it? B/c theres no way you couldn&#39;t have saw them doing it. Just my 2 sense.
    I think you meant to say caught. Cought isn&#39;t a word last time I checked.[/b]
    did you ever check word "reading"? Try and find it, maybe it can help you...:
    anyways. as of right now. i will make a big notice in clan fourm. disappointed to see my clannies doing this >.<

ty for the proof. i will post this in our clan fourm as well ...[/b]

killer2675

lol after csw the dude was yelling "NO ARMY IS TO STRONG FOR INSANITY"

so i pmed him saying yeha ur right when they cata bug there is "NO ARMY IS TO STRONG FOR INSANITY"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast