Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

insanity members are catapult buggin @csw

This is a discussion on insanity members are catapult buggin @csw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone post the insanity made me cry banner. because it deserves to be here. Ya know what, im guna start ...
Page: 5

Someone post the insanity made me cry banner.

because it deserves to be here. Ya know what, im guna start logging csw's just to watch for 1 guy in a "gg" clan that bugs, and im guna post that theyre all doing it!

Someone post the insanity made me cry banner.

because it deserves to be here. Ya know what, im guna start logging csw's just to watch for 1 guy in a "gg" clan that bugs, and im guna post that theyre all doing it!

...[/b]
    the topic doesnt say all insanity is doing it. he put "insanity members are catapult bugging @csw" meaning that more than 1 insanity member is doing it. it's auctually better to write it the way he did than writing their names individually cause it might not fit in the title and also some others supposedly cata bugged that werent in the fraps. i wouldn't say hes crying either, he posted this because someone closed the topic they posted on insanity clan forums so why not make it public if insanity doesnt want to handle it themselves...

the topic doesnt say all insanity is doing it. he put "insanity members are catapult bugging @csw" meaning that more than 1 insanity member is doing it. it's auctually better to write it the way he did than writing their names individually cause it might not fit in the title and also some others supposedly cata bugged that werent in the fraps. i wouldn't say hes crying either, he posted this because someone closed the topic they posted on insanity clan forums so why not make it public if insanity doesnt want to handle it themselves...[/b]
    Cuz its a waste of time n space, + insanity is pretty much dead anyways.

only reason u even had castle is u sucked sulimo dry and had him ban off all buggers at csw any english clan can hold a castle if theres no bugging allowed[/b]
    LOL

LOL any english clan can hold a castle if theres no bugging allowed hahaha ^^

an english clan (wont say who) on pathos lost castle, and nobody was even wallhacking.......

agendas

This were one of the main rules at CSW not to cata bug, and everyone who played with us knows it . And im sure that not has changed . Buggers were never Respected in our crew .[/b]
    So they're kicked or gonna be kicked? I mean you can't just make rules and not enforce them right :lol: ?

didn't read even 1 post and didn't see the vidoe but...
    it became funny how people keep spam "insanity blablabla" just cuz non in gira can hold the castle
    they keep spam shit about us !

ALL of u but ALL OF U knows EXECTLY that we took the castle LEGAL, and also ALL OF U knows that we kept the castle so long
    because we know how and not because of bugging so pls stop these stupid topics...

also i am sure that many old members of insanity used to curse us cuz all of u were in Insanity and u didn't like the way the clan goes.
    not every1 is "cheating", "bugging" or do shits so when u r talking about "clan" talk personaly to people who did this "shits" and not to every.

for all the bunch of the kids PLS GROW UP...

Thnx Tomer.

thats fair cheat as long we don't scam each other i would say scam who ever you want if its turkish

didn't read even 1 post and didn't see the vidoe but...
    it became funny how people keep spam "insanity blablabla" just cuz non in gira can hold the castle
    they keep spam shit about us !

ALL of u but ALL OF U knows EXECTLY that we took the castle LEGAL, and also ALL OF U knows that we kept the castle so long
    because we know how and not because of bugging so pls stop these stupid topics...

also i am sure that many old members of insanity used to curse us cuz all of u were in Insanity and u didn't like the way the clan goes.
    not every1 is "cheating", "bugging" or do shits so when u r talking about "clan" talk personaly to people who did this "shits" and not to every.

for all the bunch of the kids PLS GROW UP...
    Thnx Tomer.[/b]
    cus u know how to? ive seen these members and others do this many times its not a first occurance, and 4-5-6-7 ppl or more doing this I think its fair for any1 to speak about it as a CLAN doing it, if you want your clan to have a good clean name then its your responsibility to not allow it, or to take care of it when it does happen..its our responsibility to personally go speak with all who did it and tell them to stop? ye ok no ty bb.

i can totally see all of your vaginas

EDIT: Sig reference at old gira =O

EDIt2: Rw, please stop trying to get into our pants, we understand your jealous of our MASSIVE ERRECTION coming from our (i have no reason to say our, since i sold out 5 months ago) bullying of you while you were in our clan. Sorry =[

fancyboy

how gay is it to use stupid bugs..play fair and get respect..or ruin the game, be an asshole, and cheat?:s

Banned

ffs guys.. i told u guys it won't happen. i alrdy made the announcement in game + clan fourm.. can we drop this topic alrdy? is it that hard that ppl from different server / ppl that don't even play ko gotta post

bb every1 <3

ps: i miss u frost <3 u homosexual f@ggot <3

*edited* no members will be kicked due to the fact they thought they were allowed to do this but as i have said.. it won&#39;t happen again!

qunix

So they&#39;re kicked or gonna be kicked? I mean you can&#39;t just make rules and not enforce them right :lol: ?[/b]
    i dunno coz i quited KO

Someone post the insanity made me cry banner.[/b]

noooo jay you need a i got ownt on private server banner xD

<3 you know when this happened baba

Duro

h34r:

Banned

noooo jay you need a i got ownt on private server banner xD

<3 you know when this happened baba [/b]
    oh yeah , i heard about that from Aviv! ahahahaha xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pwnt

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast