Seen it all now zzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on Seen it all now zzzzzzzzzz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just been on D1 and saw a noob tanking HQ, then a nub archer started to lure on him so ...
Page: 1

Doc

Default Seen it all now zzzzzzzzzz

Just been on D1 and saw a noob tanking HQ, then a nub archer started to lure on him so I was gonna do the good deed and kill the trons that were on his healer, that was until I saw the healer kill the trons whilst still healing the sin :/

I later PM'd this guy and found out that he is lvl 62 .......... Bad enough as a rogue just to take HQ with just 1 healer let alone when the healer is killing trons lol, PS not once did I see a poison DOT from HQ on this guys either and I watched him for around 4 mins.

FFS K2 can we have some active GM's !!!!!!!!!

TAFFY

twas there also, priest name is IceStarKnight, also saw him speedhack cause he was running faster then me while i was on my sin boss hunting^^

hej

Doc your thinking about SQ.

But that a priest mange to kill something sounds strange.

Doc

Originally posted by hej
    Doc your thinking about SQ.

But that a priest mange to kill something sounds strange.

Nope was HQ (yes she has harpie poison ) seeing that she is one

TunaFishyMe

HQ has poison but it not very strong. But...I can take HQ with just 1 healer...what the matter? The only thing is wrong would be that priest -__-"

Cleatus

Yeah, Icestarknight runs @ warp speed. Never seen anything like it. I keep fraps up non-stop now, but can never find him. I will tho.. eventually. That guy is (without exageration) at least 4 times faster than any rogue I've seen.. it's amazing.