Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

InvitePlsss Scammer Gay NooB!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on InvitePlsss Scammer Gay NooB!!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Baba baba look first hey i'm freind of inviteplss zohar his nice guy but he scam and ...
Page: 3

XxSensFailxX

Originally posted by Baba

baba look first hey i'm freind of inviteplss zohar his nice guy but he scam and baba i know u was in ur clan with my account that hacked perseus

AND BELIVE INVITEPLSS LOOKS NICE BUT SCAMMER! SO STFU ALL I KNOW HIM FROM LVL 30 ]

just dont give him items or sell dms drops

THAT ALL

acolyted

XxSensesFailXx u have no right to talk.. u just scammed priest_pl2 too fvckin crap

prist_pl2

yeah he scammed me ... And scammed me for acc ... lvl 63 bp ... Now he have my acc lvl 61 rogue (HiddeRage his nick) and priest lvl 63 Nick the same as on forum ... His clan is just only some stupid scammers they scamm also 60sec with mage ... Fucking morons ... Dont trust them i will post later the clanname and the clan leader name and names of some members and better dont trust them ...

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    yeah he scammed me ... And scammed me for acc ... lvl 63 bp ... Now he have my acc lvl 61 rogue (HiddeRage his nick) and priest lvl 63 Nick the same as on forum ... His clan is just only some stupid scammers they scamm also 60sec with mage ... Fucking morons ... Dont trust them i will post later the clanname and the clan leader name and names of some members and better dont trust them ...
    this isnt about u being scammed this is another topic so stfu

Originally posted by XxSensFailxX

baba look first hey i'm freind of inviteplss zohar his nice guy but he scam and baba i know u was in ur clan with my account that hacked perseus
    Pardon...??? hacked perseus...what do u mean...pls explain yourself

Ariel

inviteplsss you gay noob give me my MD scammer

Ariel

now InvitePlsss trade the md +8 and the shard +7 for IB +8 ><
    SCAMMER GAYYYYYYY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123