Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cause you have cancer and no one wants to catch it =[ <3 i miss you gramps [/b] +1 gramps, ...
Page: 17

Imhotep

cause you have cancer and no one wants to catch it =[ <3 i miss you gramps [/b]
    +1 gramps, come back to c-west and I&#39;ll give you one of my many characters h34r: h34r: pew pew

TopCat

cause you have cancer and no one wants to catch it =[ <3 i miss you gramps [/b]
    u suck moron .. u keep reminding him he has cancer.. wow... i curse u!!

u suck moron .. u keep reminding him he has cancer.. wow... i curse u!![/b]
    hey why dont you try accusing me of scamming again? oh you cant sry bro

also go TBL edit and use KOXP some more and you might as well babashop while youre at it as well

TopCat

hey why dont you try accusing me of scamming again? oh you cant sry bro

also go TBL edit and use KOXP some more and you might as well babashop while youre at it as well[/b]

why dunt u msn me and cry a bit more abt how Kloud scammed u.. ppl like u are called share/slaves.. who live of other ppl..Parasite .. yet when they kick u off u come and whine in these forums crying why u been kciked off. yet do u even think well that wasnt my accnt..? lol get ur own sh1t man or go cry somewhere else..

why dunt u msn me and cry a bit more abt how Kloud scammed u.. ppl like u are called share/slaves.. who live of other ppl..Parasite .. yet when they kick u off u come and whine in these forums crying why u been kciked off. yet do u even think well that wasnt my accnt..? lol get ur own sh1t man or go cry somewhere else..[/b]
    hmm i got all the items dan scammed from me btw i ended up burning the WOE +8 trying +9 ^_^ and i gave the glave +5rb to jaspreet

and the only thing i lost from any account i shared was time which to me is worth nothing to begin w/ so it doesnt effect me

how much have you lost from being scammed 24/7? id rather be jacked for time as its nothing than being jacked for USD all the time like someone i know

TopCat

hmm i got all the items dan scammed from me btw i ended up burning the WOE +8 trying +9 ^_^ and i gave the glave +5rb to jaspreet

and the only thing i lost from any account i shared was time which to me is worth nothing to begin w/ so it doesnt effect me

how much have you lost from being scammed 24/7? id rather be jacked for time as its nothing than being jacked for USD all the time like someone i know[/b]

cant say much to that.. gotta agree with u on that one..

why dunt u msn me and cry a bit more abt how Kloud scammed u.. ppl like u are called share/slaves.. who live of other ppl....[/b]

woah, how the fuck can anyone know this from playing video games

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

LIES. (Gramps didn&#39;t want me to post this but) he shares with Brokey AND Pinder.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

wtf is this crackhead talking about? the only person who plays on my account is my little brother somtimes

p.s. stop fighting over me I :wub: you all

TopCat

woah, how the fuck can anyone know this from playing video games[/b]
    ./epic fail
    u make no sense.. try harder maybe..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Hmm ppl who cheat allways have the biggest voice.. ..Hmm fair enough my combo suck i never said or posted like Mrrandomnoob that i am the best rouge in the server lol . as he claims to be the best mage in whole of the world but who gives a fuck who is best or not. to cancel priest heal if ur a rouge a mere rr combo does it.. i played a priest for a long time and still do and i knwo better than anyone what tbl is now it shows in animation and when ur playing against one its really easy to find out . and Mr grim in bdw when ur tormented massived and parasited as a rouge u wud be a 1 hit or 2 max to anyone. Lol it was funny the min come out of base i am allways tormented parasited and masisved yet i was hitting stylo for a good 15 second but he juststood there healing himself.. mhis priest spamming him.. maybe some rouges minoring him who knwos and he even had thrown in a nice duff lol.. dude tbl is not a huge thing but seriously piss me off more and my priest wud tank ur two clans very soon lol. ppl used to hate my priest in girakon ..))
    and to ppl here coming and talking sh1t to defend one another really get alife. u dunno what happened u just judge ppl how tthey used to be back than not now.. may i remind u there has been a lot of gg ppl in ko4life who done 100 ++ gg trade yet been banned for being called a scammer..? ya none is gg .. lol and Stylo u tbl edit its not a big deal
    bb
    lol no one can be killed if 2 priest spams them 1920 lol.. thats how weak u are baba Fuck man ur a fuking mage shut the feck up really.. mages dunt compare to rouges atleast not at this stage.. maybe when u get gear liek Kloud did that wud be a diff story at lvl 80 but that slong way way away and i doubt u have a penny for this game so plz feck off[/b]
    LOL, i&#39;ve gotten 1920 heal from the priests in the party? first of all, they were turk priests in the party, meaning they don&#39;t know how to heal, and second of all, you were ganked after they saw you jumping on me. I won&#39;t attack or anything, and I wanna see if you can actually kill me... I can&#39;t kill anyone at the moment since I&#39;m support and I spam 100 damage with my light blade, but I wanna see if you can actually kill me.

And don&#39;t lie about you playing a priest forever. I&#39;ve played on every single server that you have played, meaning Xydonis, Girakon and this one, and you have never tried priests or played it as your main character until about 9 months ago when you played SweetChilly or whatever the name is, and you got banned for TBL editing.

As for Fatality members.... pretty much 90% of us have sharers, and I myself have 2 as well, so sure, you can us cheaters.

knightned

LOL, i&#39;ve gotten 1920 heal from the priests in the party? first of all, they were turk priests in the party, meaning they don&#39;t know how to heal, and second of all, you were ganked after they saw you jumping on me. I won&#39;t attack or anything, and I wanna see if you can actually kill me... I can&#39;t kill anyone at the moment since I&#39;m support and I spam 100 damage with my light blade, but I wanna see if you can actually kill me.

And don&#39;t lie about you playing a priest forever. I&#39;ve played on every single server that you have played, meaning Xydonis, Girakon and this one, and you have never tried priests or played it as your main character until about 9 months ago when you played SweetChilly or whatever the name is, and you got banned for TBL editing.
    As for Fatality members.... pretty much 90% of us have sharers, and I myself have 2 as well, so sure, you can us cheaters.[/b]
    If your a support mage how could he have killed you. It&#39;s bdw not 1vs1, for all you know his spike could&#39;ve been on cooldown. Hes already said hes wearings rentals and questies, so no matter how good his combo is, he&#39;s not going to be able to kill you as rogue skills do have a cooldown (you probably don&#39;t realise this) and i doubt a full combo of every skill with shards+7 would kill you. Also if he&#39;s duffed it makes it even worse.

Your the one who goes around saying your the best mage with the most knowledge but i&#39;ve never seen any proof of it nor do i even think your above an average skilled mage from what i&#39;ve seen in game.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If your a support mage how could he have killed you. It&#39;s bdw not 1vs1, for all you know his spike could&#39;ve been on cooldown. Hes already said hes wearings rentals and questies, so no matter how good his combo is, he&#39;s not going to be able to kill you as rogue skills do have a cooldown (you probably don&#39;t realise this) and i doubt a full combo of every skill with shards+7 would kill you. Also if he&#39;s duffed it makes it even worse.

Your the one who goes around saying your the best mage with the most knowledge but i&#39;ve never seen any proof of it nor do i even think your above an average skilled mage from what i&#39;ve seen in game.[/b]
    Buddy, I got 2 sharers, who are on for more then half the day, and especially since one of the sharers is Australian, I&#39;m guessing you have seen him on since you are both in the same time zones. Second of all, pretty much every clan has rental uniques... even my clan who has done a tremendous amounts of bosses and like 15 isiloons so far, we still have quest accessories. And no he wasn&#39;t duffed, as he died and he came down right away from that edge, while i was by myself for those 5 seconds.

TopCat

Buddy, I got 2 sharers, who are on for more then half the day, and especially since one of the sharers is Australian, I&#39;m guessing you have seen him on since you are both in the same time zones. Second of all, pretty much every clan has rental uniques... even my clan who has done a tremendous amounts of bosses and like 15 isiloons so far, we still have quest accessories. And no he wasn&#39;t duffed, as he died and he came down right away from that edge, while i was by myself for those 5 seconds.[/b]
    nah i am not duffed.. only massive parasite and malice/torment.. but idc a mage never compares to a rouge.. not at this stage.. only when ur 80 and have goodly gear like Kloud did.. now rouge> mage
    Funny every bdw i go to i am against fatality ppl and i knwo they all hate me so i just get duffed instantly lol . but when i find ur clan member in cz after 2 hits they town or get tped Example : styx and Daloze or w/e his name is.. seriously nubs
    and go tbl more plz ur priest already started maybe soon il find u doing it also.

_Stylo_

Still making making empty accusations with no proof. I told you where I would be so that you could come fraps me but of coarse I didn&#39;t expect you to show anyway. Instead of spending so much time bitching on ko4life you could work on your shitty combo and actually cancel a heal.