Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still making making empty accusations with no proof. I told you where I would be so that you could come ...
Page: 18

TopCat

Still making making empty accusations with no proof. I told you where I would be so that you could come fraps me but of coarse I didn't expect you to show anyway. Instead of spending so much time bitching on ko4life you could work on your shitty combo and actually cancel a heal.[/b]

u dunt actually need a combo to cancen heal.. told u just rr wud cncel heal.. but ya dude go hard on tbl.. ppl who try to defend them are the ones who cheat the most.. why u wanna pay attention to what i have to say if u think ur all legit?

Manboy101

I just gonna throw my 2 cents on the table, if you don't mind.

Topcat, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have done nothing but bitch this whole time on how we cheat and some other bulllshit, yet, you haven't posted 1 fucking Screenshot or any proof for that matter. You've done nothing but make these retarded accusations, yet you don't wanna post up any proof? Are you fucking jealous of us or something? You seem to love talking about us. I think I speak for everyone when I say, post up some fucking proof, or keep your god damn mouth shut, simple as that.

TopCat

Topcat, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have done nothing but bitch this whole time on how we cheat and some other bulllshit, yet, you haven't posted 1 fucking Screenshot or any proof for that matter. You've done nothing but make these retarded accusations, yet you don't wanna post up any proof? Are you fucking jealous of us or something? You seem to love talking about us. I think I speak for everyone when I say, post up some fucking proof, or keep your god damn mouth shut, simple as that.[/b]

Cheaters only yell and bark
    Its the way of the world

lutekkkk

Ionia Cheaters ... hmmmmm ... I should record every BDW (last time 8 karus were cheating and 1 elmorad)

Nearly all of my bdw parties have at least 4+ koxpers or god mode fuckers out of the 16 ppl..shit is nearly as bad as cypher was few years back..k2 needs to get their shit together it's fuckng this server

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

trust me other servers are just as full as hackers as this 1, i logged diez the other day to checkout ardream, looked outside human base and saw like 10 orcs with that heal mana pot spamming thang. so yeh cant say ionia is the worste when its the same on every other server apart from maybe cwest, but ofc they would have a few even to get u pissed :P

TopCat

trust me other servers are just as full as hackers as this 1, i logged diez the other day to checkout ardream, looked outside human base and saw like 10 orcs with that heal mana pot spamming thang. so yeh cant say ionia is the worste when its the same on every other server apart from maybe cwest, but ofc they would have a few even to get u pissed :P[/b]

its sad ..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

its sad ..[/b]
    o well hopfuly the monkeys at k2 wake up soon.

knightned

Buddy, I got 2 sharers, who are on for more then half the day, and especially since one of the sharers is Australian, I'm guessing you have seen him on since you are both in the same time zones. Second of all, pretty much every clan has rental uniques... even my clan who has done a tremendous amounts of bosses and like 15 isiloons so far, we still have quest accessories. And no he wasn't duffed, as he died and he came down right away from that edge, while i was by myself for those 5 seconds.[/b]
    Lol blame your sharers because you've played a mage for 5 years and still suck. It's not them, it's you. O damn you had quest accessories. Your still a support mage (AKA tank). Maybe if you killed him it would count but as you didn't it doesn't count for anything. Mages can teleport people back up those cliffs, or maybe you didn't know mages can teleport either?

Topcat, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have done nothing but bitch this whole time on how we cheat and some other bulllshit, yet, you haven't posted 1 fucking Screenshot or any proof for that matter. You've done nothing but make these retarded accusations, yet you don't wanna post up any proof? Are you fucking jealous of us or something? You seem to love talking about us. I think I speak for everyone when I say, post up some fucking proof, or keep your god damn mouth shut, simple as that.[/b]
    Fatalitys the clan who won't stop bitching.

wolfpack.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Lol blame your sharers because you've played a mage for 5 years and still suck. It's not them, it's you. O damn you had quest accessories. Your still a support mage (AKA tank). Maybe if you killed him it would count but as you didn't it doesn't count for anything. Mages can teleport people back up those cliffs, or maybe you didn't know mages can teleport either?
    Fatalitys the clan who won't stop bitching.[/b]
    /hater much? lol... say something else please

/hater much? lol... say something else please [/b]
    I love u, is that enough?

IronSeba

I love u, is that enough?[/b]
    gay h34r:

Darch aka Suicune on these forums KOXP + Wall Hack to get into Bitfrost aka Sherion+7... he does cheat in any way you want

Darch aka Suicune on these forums KOXP + Wall Hack to get into Bitfrost aka Sherion+7... he does cheat in any way you want[/b]
    we know he cheats, get ksc, get him banned