Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LIES. (Gramps didn't want me to post this but) he shares with Brokey AND Pinder.[/b] LIST YOUR 1000000000000000000 SHARERS PLEASE ...
Page: 19

LIES. (Gramps didn't want me to post this but) he shares with Brokey AND Pinder.[/b]
    LIST YOUR 1000000000000000000 SHARERS PLEASE JASPY!!!!!!!

oogleyboogley

i think WolfPack is another one of those clans

Banned

Lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl....

Why are you people so dramatic about everything? First off, I highly doubt anyone cheats in our clan, but I can be wrong. TopCat, would you kick a member of your clan just cause some people that hates you tells you someone is using cheats in your clan, without proofs? If so, you're one piece of crap leader man. Second, yeah, we do bark alot, but we bite as well. We've shown many times what we can do, and this isn't gonna stop anytime soon.
    So, if you want to accuse someone, do it, but have a fuckin proof. This is just getting ridiculous, and everyone throwing random accusations by here by there is, by far, the stupidest thing ever. And flames are useless, cause I love any english clan on this server and gonna do what I can to help everyone out, unless I see them cheating.

TopCat

Lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl....

Why are you people so dramatic about everything? First off, I highly doubt anyone cheats in our clan, but I can be wrong. TopCat, would you kick a member of your clan just cause some people that hates you tells you someone is using cheats in your clan, without proofs? If so, you're one piece of crap leader man. Second, yeah, we do bark alot, but we bite as well. We've shown many times what we can do, and this isn't gonna stop anytime soon.
    So, if you want to accuse someone, do it, but have a fuckin proof. This is just getting ridiculous, and everyone throwing random accusations by here by there is, by far, the stupidest thing ever. And flames are useless, cause I love any english clan on this server and gonna do what I can to help everyone out, unless I see them cheating.[/b]
    no one said anything abt kicking anyone and i already posted if i see him in bdw again ill be sure to fraps next time.. newayz gl

_Stylo_

why do you need to wait for next bdw? I told you where I exp and even gave you the time but you never came. I only exp on Borro and dk and cz and get raided every 15 minutes..why hasn't anyone else reported me as a cheater? Just grow up already.

TopCat

why do you need to wait for next bdw? I told you where I exp and even gave you the time but you never came. I only exp on Borro and dk and cz and get raided every 15 minutes..why hasn't anyone else reported me as a cheater? Just grow up already.[/b]

Right i dunt play this game 24/7 like u do .. i have a life unlike u .. if i was the same as i was in girakon i wud have frapped u already tbh i dunt care .. i just wanted ppl to know u use tbl.. its not a big deal just annoying.. thats all.and u wud be stupid to use it after i posted it here lol .. u just took it off after i posted here u used it.. newayz as i said i dunt care .. lol.. grrow up? lol right

knightned

/hater much? lol... say something else please [/b]
    Yeah I hate people like you but i'm not a hater.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Right i dunt play this game 24/7 like u do .. i have a life unlike u .. if i was the same as i was in girakon i wud have frapped u already tbh i dunt care .. i just wanted ppl to know u use tbl.. its not a big deal just annoying.. thats all.and u wud be stupid to use it after i posted it here lol .. u just took it off after i posted here u used it.. newayz as i said i dunt care .. lol.. grrow up? lol right[/b]
    Says the guy that took a 3 month vacation last year to play KO 24/7 LOL

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Says the guy that took a 3 month vacation last year to play KO 24/7 LOL[/b]
    you are certainly not one to talk nik

_Stylo_

no life? Its called sharers dipshit. I am not the pathetic fool who spend thousands of dollars on this game and has nothing to show for it. and if i was tble editing why would I stop? Not like the GMs would do anything about it!Go get the sand out of your pussy and get over it already. You got your shit stomped in bdw and to make yourself feel better you accused me of cheating..I guess if you say it enough you start believing it....Pity people like you. If it makes you feel better I will take all my armor off and let you come kill me in cz. Will that make you feel better?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

no life? Its called sharers dipshit. I am not the pathetic fool who spend thousands of dollars on this game and has nothing to show for it. and if i was tble editing why would I stop? Not like the GMs would do anything about it!Go get the sand out of your pussy and get over it already. You got your shit stomped in bdw and to make yourself feel better you accused me of cheating..I guess if you say it enough you start believing it....Pity people like you. If it makes you feel better I will take all my armor off and let you come kill me in cz. Will that make you feel better?[/b]
    if recall corrently you spent hundreds if not thousands of $$ on items in girakon..

I spend thousands on this game, it helps with my mental illness you see!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you are certainly not one to talk nik [/b]
    Talk about what? I didn't take a 3 month vacation cause I wanted to, but had to... like the rest of the 50,000 students at my university, they were all affected by the strike, and didn't have classes for 3 months.

if recall corrently you spent hundreds if not thousands of $$ on items in girakon..[/b]
    he spent alot of money as well on girakon, but definetly no where close to 25k usd... not even close to 1/5 of that

_Stylo_

I spent max 400.00. I bought out all the gear of a priest from fierce. Rest came from bowl and insanity.

Whole Fatality clan they are sharing their account and it is against TOS