Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my ...
Page: 4

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my whole clan

TOYSOLDIER_

Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my whole clan[/b]
    that cant be true now... he is gg legit english kanka YES???

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my whole clan[/b]
    LOL

Bizzzy

LAAAAAAAAAL i is teh see teh miracles forking hacking errytime all day lol hax jajaja
    yellow the preist koxp fak n00b

LAAAAAAAAAL i is teh see teh miracles forking hacking errytime all day lol hax jajaja
    yellow the preist koxp fak n00b[/b]
    LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :lol:

just ban this kid hes a fukin dumbass

While all i got to say in the next couple of days we will see a lot of ppl tryin to flame Fatality calling us hackers, scammer, koxpers, tbl editors.

Manboy101

Proof or it never happened.

Puter

Boldpilot

clan FoundeR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafvCWQHobM[/b]
    wow thats just messed up

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

wow send that to k2

Boldpilot

clan FoundeR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafvCWQHobM[/b]
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww............................................ .........wow

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww............................................ .........wow[/b]
    I dont get it, his 1 hitting them with a Skill, those centaurs are 1 hittable...what am i missing?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I dont get it, his 1 hitting them with a Skill, those centaurs are 1 hittable...what am i missing?[/b]
    In that specific spot that he was killing them... those aren't 1 hittable, it takes quite some time to kill them. The only one hittable ones are the ones towards the middle.

Wow, that's messed up, and even if they are one hit-able, not with "r" skill surely?

D4rkBP

Apparently this is the second guy that claimes Tank's his neighbour... I smell liars.

Anyways, I had no intentions to edit any of those screen shots, Tank just has some noob friends that try to protect him. I wouldn't be suprised if they're using 50% exp skill as well. Actually I bet 80% of the people here is using it, but all are cowards that just deny it.[/b]
    Lawl. Jordan = Eastyy. We share an account. Tomson = Tank, we went to same junior high with him. You're stupid? Is it bad that neighbors can all have accounts on ko4life? You're just a retard.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast