Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, that's messed up, and even if they are one hit-able, not with "r" skill surely?[/b] go check it out ...
Page: 5

Wow, that's messed up, and even if they are one hit-able, not with "r" skill surely?[/b]

go check it out they prolly have about 3k hp and the other hape like 20k.

Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my whole clan[/b]
    lol im just surprised your set as vip and not banned.. all i see from you is immature bullshit in every single post you do.. get a life dude and stop your crap

He is obviously joking....

Banned

lol im just surprised your set as vip and not banned.. all i see from you is immature bullshit in every single post you do.. get a life dude and stop your crap[/b]
    right + 1

Proof or it never happened.[/b]
    HAHAH I GET IT LOL

THERES NO PROOFF SO IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!

Hell_Angel

volcompat's stupidity shows more n more everyday... hes going the genius book of world records :huh:

In bdw against 2x koxp healers. I'm sure that Fatality rogue realized (Cauers, or watever)? Personally i don't risk being in a party using koxp..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol im just surprised your set as vip and not banned.. all i see from you is immature bullshit in every single post you do.. get a life dude and stop your crap[/b]
    how about - i am posting everything what you fatality members are posting = 'he did this' 'miracle did that'...But is there any proof? - No.

Its true, they are saying alot and using alot of excuses.. when no proof at all.

In that specific spot that he was killing them... those aren't 1 hittable, it takes quite some time to kill them. The only one hittable ones are the ones towards the middle.[/b]
    Actually there are more spawns with 1 hittable centaurs, and he happens to be in one of them, go check it out....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Actually there are more spawns with 1 hittable centaurs, and he happens to be in one of them, go check it out....[/b]
    even if they were 1 hit... im 100% sure they aren't just 1 R hit...

Ki1laH

Earlier RandomNoob was running as spamming the 18 skill on me obviously tbl editting...many people saw, you can ask my whole clan[/b]
    Want to know the difference? I mean I know what you are trying to do here, very witty indeed. But here is where you fail.

You are going off on a tangent assuming we are just making this all up for no reason. You are also doing something that one would consider pretty low, called libel. You know 100% that what you said was untrue, whether or not you were trying to prove a point or not.

Your point failed because while there may be one common among the two, being no screenshots, ours is still us speaking of which we actually saw.

Olympus

Miracle clan cheating (TBL edit):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFM1ZjZXcOU

Quality isn't that good but, if needed, I can upload it to rapidshare. Anyway I think it's pretty clear who they are, since they have capes.

Actually there are more spawns with 1 hittable centaurs, and he happens to be in one of them, go check it out....[/b]
    Aren't u 80 yet ? Get the koxp on dude

boo73

I know miracle tbl edit, but i think from this video hard to tell it, but rly nowadays i rly don't care about tbl, on my server for example (on akara) i'm pking and if i see anyone w/o tbl that make me happy, but it happens rly rare, but if i start to spamm tbl players from akara for example, or from inonia too, 1 day wont enough to post all name...... i know its a said thing but u can't do nothing with it, k2 wont bann them cuz tbl, becouse then they lost 95% of players or 90, and its too much money lost for make fair game. ( This was my opinion about it lSacredDavid from akara)

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast