Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yehhh fuckin goodgunz clan, raided us in aoe harpies, running while novaring lol they were aoeing us like xp [/b] ...
Page: 7

NeronDomitius

yehhh fuckin goodgunz clan, raided us in aoe harpies, running while novaring lol they were aoeing us like xp [/b]
    when i said that i fraped him, he said: give me your msn and i will give you tbl. rofl :lol:
    anyway, if anyone wants to do something about it, just pm me for fraps of goodgunz tbling

The first one, the mage is floating in the air. Like hes resting to get the health/mana back[/b]
    orc mages are running this way lol

it was about solid animation as well as for priest's heal...

MetalonE + MiracLe....Give it a week and Ill have everyone. You cant escape from me.[/b]
    who are you?

and why to hell you have SS from my account?

lol confused

KoOOok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTSWnHPl9g

watch the whole movie i know some of it isnt miracle..... All in all its TheOneAndOnly/Miracle/throne and some random koxpers in human base kk ty bb

Btw guyz if I want to report people with a video, how can I do it? I tried on the official website but all I could see was an upload .ksc option. And is there a public banned char list?[/b]
    You cant report with a video, take a ksc next time, they dont want to download anything that isnt in ksc format due to keyloggers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTSWnHPl9g

watch the whole movie i know some of it isnt miracle..... All in all its TheOneAndOnly/Miracle/throne and some random koxpers in human base kk ty bb[/b]

i c atleast 2-3 mages who are busted ...
    kktybb ..

gayzors

Red

DotaAllStars are TBLing too

is that enough proof frukwan?

also, u whine about people not adding proof with their accusations then you throw up your own shit with no ss?

who are you?
    and why to hell you have SS from my account?
    lol confused[/b]
    Its me Alex, just been suspended on other account for some random reason.

And lol at all ppl saying "I can do that with my mage!", you obviously dont play mage. It is possible to cast the novas animation and make it fail by running, but not with the lvl 17 skill. Try please. Just try. But if this isnt a proof, tell me whats a good one. Cause you can always make out some bullshit like that, but yall know they are cheating. And to me, that priest one is a pretty good proof.

Now if you dont wanna take my side, up to you.

Well,if they wont ban TBL users this server will die soon...I see mage clans from Girakon there Throne,Elitekings and Nobodycanstopus.They started feww days later,wait them catch us in lvl they will pwn every1 in cz,even that Miracle clan or whatever.
    Who played Gira knows what i am talking about.They make 2 parties like 3 priests+5mages(all paper) and they drops 3 novas in like 1-2 secs and bb :lol:

is that enough proof frukwan?

also, u whine about people not adding proof with their accusations then you throw up your own shit with no ss?[/b]
    My own shit? explain

TOYSOLDIER_

Well,if they wont ban TBL users this server will die soon...I see mage clans from Girakon there Throne,Elitekings and Nobodycanstopus.They started feww days later,wait them catch us in lvl they will pwn every1 in cz,even that Miracle clan or whatever.
    Who played Gira knows what i am talking about.They make 2 parties like 3 priests+5mages(all paper) and they drops 3 novas in like 1-2 secs and bb :lol:[/b]
    i know what u talking about :lol:

True, orc have Throne + Miracle, so soon we will dominate

Throne/Miracle/Metalone vs GoodGunz/NoBodyStopUs/PHASELIS and w.e else i missed, lawl.

cigaret25

ppls are koxping at apes/grell/blood don 24/7
    even some are leaching for exp..

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast