Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BlackLabel is a Scammer!

This is a discussion on BlackLabel is a Scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well the thing is.. he scammed me and my friend.. [email protected] scammed me and my friend KraZZZy on Carnac West ...
Page: 1

kratos

well the thing is.. he scammed me and my friend..

[email protected]

scammed me and my friend KraZZZy on Carnac West took from me all chitin+6 and +7 set and 42m and lycaon pendnet and from krazy cleavers+8 chitin+6 set and 38m and 4 crystals 3 opals and 6 crudes and fang of bakirra and both tails... zzzzz fucken prick

i hope he gets a dick go soo far up his ass.. it comes out of his mouth.. that fuck

change the colour of the description of the scammers in your sig. Yellow is super hard to see, and i cant see it unless i highlight it :P

how did he scam? chargeback?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

looks like he logged into the account, maybe a sharer?

kratos

he got it all from keylogging us

BlackLabel

rofl im sorry? yes i did scam you kratos = koxper for crystals ill admit this WOOT WOOT BAN PLXX and i was both of your sharers took shit from last hope and krazzy ban agas not a fuckin keylogger rofl where the fuck did you get this?

LOl and i took a +6 chittin set 15m a lycoan pendant 1 md +7 fp +7 set noo money from krazzy cause he had none lol no tails and no fuckin crystals lol where did you get all that other shit?

BAN PLS!!!

rofl im sorry? yes i did scam you kratos = koxper for crystals ill admit this WOOT WOOT BAN PLXX and i was both of your sharers took shit from last hope and krazzy ban agas not a fuckin keylogger rofl where the fuck did you get this?

LOl and i took a +6 chittin set 15m a lycoan pendant 1 md +7 fp +7 set noo money from krazzy cause he had none lol no tails and no fuckin crystals lol where did you get all that other shit?

BAN PLS!!![/b]

Did he just admit to be a scammer? O_O?

Banned

BAN PLS!!![/b]
    Lol thats such a useless scam , so crappy items Oo
    However u dont need to ask for a ban ,ull get it anyway

BlackLabel

nah yo they fucked me over im done with ko anyways, krazzy left and never even signed on msn for ever and lasthope told me he koxps for crystals and shit so wtf fuck ko fuck them

nah yo they fucked me over im done with ko anyways, krazzy left and never even signed on msn for ever and lasthope told me he koxps for crystals and shit so wtf fuck ko fuck them [/b]
    all ways thot you where a fag

BlackLabel

lol oscar love you to buddy go take a double look at your picture on fierce forums your like 12 bags under your eyes from no sleep cause of ko go get a fuckin life faggot

k

so Blacklabel is scammer and Kratos a koxper(hopefully the koxper is not true)

lol oscar love you to buddy go take a double look at your picture on fierce forums your like 12 bags under your eyes from no sleep cause of ko go get a fuckin life faggot[/b]
    Said the one who just scammed 2 people, taking pixels to prove a point god its a game

BlackLabel

wait kratos aren't you a fuckin rogue....

i scammed lasthope and krazzy

lol your self esteem went from --------this to - this lol and i have no proof that hes a koxper cause when he was telling us i didn't care but oh well not tryin to prove that he is one his koxp ign is ImBored

not gonna name the other dude cause hes aight ( well known on these forums tho ) rofl

and kratos your so FUCKING stupid i didn't fucking keylogg you , stupid fuck you gave me your account info faggot. And don't put in items you didn't have to make yourself look good you dumb fuck , there were no crytals and no chittin 7 set no fuckin fangs or tails and no fuckin cleavers +8 you faggot

Said the one who just scammed 2 people, taking pixels to prove a point god its a game[/b]
    just because a scammer calls someone else a koxper, doesnt neccesarily mean its not true.........

just because a scammer calls someone else a koxper, doesnt neccesarily mean its not true.........[/b]
    so what i would way rather deal with a koxper then a scammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast