Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Iron Bow +11RB Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow/bootynut/iwillballonallofyall

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +11RB Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow/bootynut/iwillballonallofyall within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PART 1: A Crazy Thing Happened to me. This is sort of a long story so listen up and make ...
Page: 1

Default Iron Bow +11RB Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow/bootynut/iwillballonallofyall

PART 1:

A Crazy Thing Happened to me. This is sort of a long story so listen up and make sure you read the WHOLE story and look at ALL of the screen shots before you say anything. Look at ALL of the FACTS!

A couple days ago, my friend that I’ve known for about a month told me a couple days that I could have His Iron Bow +11rb because he was quitting. He told me “Here you go man, This is for always being a good friend and so trusty and always trading my stuff over for me when I needed it traded over.” He then said, “You’re a true friend and awesome to me, and maybe I can log your account from time to time. (By the way I never once said That I would let him log my account.)” Next, He says, “I have no point in playing anymore, I just wanna share, NOT WITH YOU, JUST ANYONE. NOTE: That he told me multiple times that I don’t have to let him share with him if I don’t have to. As you can see I have multiple screen shots of him CLEARLY giving me the bow. I kept thanking him repeatedly and he said “You don’t gotta, It just makes me feel good to make somebody else feel good.” Seems a little cheesy right?

Here are some of the Screen Shot’s of him CLEARLY GIVING ME the Iron Bow +11RB:

Later on that night, just a few hours later he PM’s me saying “I bought you premium dude.” He kept telling me that He was going to give me premium and that he wanted to make the code. I said “What, first of all I never told you I was going to share with you. Second of All, You can’t buy ME premium. I have to buy it to make the code to seal the items EVEN if I DID want to share. Almost right after I tell him that I have to buy the premium and I have to make the code, He wants his Iron Bow +11rb back.

Seems like an obvious scam right? Even later on he says “I didn’t buy you plat, my friend did”. He said he bought me plat because his friend that QUIT gave him an extra one. Yeah BS!

I got most of the important Screen shots. I forgot to get the ones about the premium, but there are screen shots of him later on, if you view all of them, admitting to trying to get me to use his premium.

Here are some of the screen shots that prove my point:

AND it turns out that my friend Putonyoursnuggie has informed me that same guy is also on the cheaters section on the official forums and ko4life forums. Well guys. I have PROOF now of him admitting to scamming, which is another reason why I think was trying to get close to me, share with me and scam my
    items.

Here is the screen shot:

People are even saying on the official forums that he trys to become friends with people, get close to you, and when the money or items are big, he will take it. It also says he attempting to scam other people.

Here is the link:

Booty - Scammer or not? - GamersFirst Forums

PART 2 BELOW!
    Last edited by mha002; 08-11-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Here's Part 2 Since I can only put 10 Screen Shot's in 1 Message:

Another really cheesy thing. I had told him that even people on forums are saying that he is going around trying to scam people. He asked who. I told him a name. I said OvergeareD. He says “Ask him if I’m trusty, I tried on overgeared’s DS +8.” Then I was like “That’s funny since OvergeareD Made the TOPIC on the official forums about you being a scammer. Sounds like ANOTHER LIE. Am I right?

Here’s the screen shot’s of that: (Sorry about the scribbles on the last screen shot, didn’t mean to put those on there!)

I saw Him a couple days ago in moradon probably trying to scam once again. People think He is BootySweat but He is not! I think he is trying to use Bootysweat’s “trustablity” and “vouches” to share with people. I don’t know for a fact, But I think that is how he has scammed before and how he continues to try and scam. Bootynut/Bootylick/Iwillballonallofyall/Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow is NOT Bootysweat!
    Here is a screen shot of him in moradon trying to get people to share with him to most likely scam more people. BEWARE! The Words say “If anyone needs a sharer pm me, I have plenty of vouchers no time for my own."

SO GET THIS!… Why would he want his iron bow back literally later that day if he has no time for his own account. He wants his Iron bow back but yet he still is trying to find people to share an account with. Hmmmmmm ODD HUH!...

I am Posting this to get some feedback on what you guys think I should do. He is telling some people that I am a scammer now and I'm trying to get other opinions on what I should do.

I am a 100% trusty guy and I can have plenty of people vouch for me. But when it comes to somebody simply GIVING me something and trying to take it back after a seemingful fail scam attempt, I have no sympathy at all. I’m not giving something back to somebody who’s intentions are to scam me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I figured since it has scammer proof too it should be in this section.
    Last edited by mha002; 08-10-2010 at 05:11 AM.

OvergeareD

Good job!
    I guess people will spam me with excuses now,
    since they told me I was lying

And this guy will stop "play" now,
    which is even more perfect.

Have fun with your bow and,
    Thanks once again!

Banned Senior Member

this is perfect, i'll get him kicked out of FTB as soon as i can , good work mate and enjoy what you got

If i get it right,u got his ii+11rb?Coz u didnt post ss with it...
    Anyway,some ppl would say u give it back coz in onther way u become like him,some will say sell and share it with his victims and i would say do whatever u want to do,for me u got it as a gyft

well if hes really scammer and was going to scam you with this way dont give it to him
    What comes around Goes around! hope he learns his lesson.

If i were you I would transfer all my items Into other account so he doesnt recover on you
    your character is lvl 59 its not really that hard to make anotehr lvl 59
    goodluck.

Banned

keep it and try to laugh at that clown as much as u can

keep the bow and just sell it,
    i just dont understand why he would use such a GG item to try scam someone..
    i mean why not just give them like even shell set+8 or anything, but a ib+11 is like stupid method to scam lmao!

your not in the bad, so dont worry, you got the bow, his scam failed...enjoy

TheSonOfSam

GJ !!! he obviously tried to scamm u ... and u got all the proof of that, keep that bow!!!

and to the scammer ... ouch dude loosing an IB+9 ... damn xD

iPwnedChuckNorris

haha
    he just lost his ib+9.../fail
    well.. IMO if u give him it back, u would be stupid.. dont care about if he tell people u r a scammer, just let them read this topic, and they'll understand.
    (he gotta learn his lesson..)
    GJ xD

Scamming a scammer isnt any better.

lulz keep it and gyft me

Quote Originally Posted by Warmen View Post
    Scamming a scammer isnt any better.

how is he scamming a scammer? he got given the bow and told to keep it or sell it if he likes lol...

unless he was a really good friend and said like hes coming back to ko thats only way i'd give something like that back lol

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

thats my bow he scammed it from me

Lol, Like I said Warmen read the WHOLE entire post and look at ALL of the screen shots before you make a post. He clearly GAVE me the bow. That in no way possible makes me a scammer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast