Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Iron Bow +11RB Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow/bootynut/iwillballonallofyall

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +11RB Imatakeadumponyoface/sayslmtomybow/bootynut/iwillballonallofyall within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sparco i agree. He could have tried out archer then, seems he fails at sin... :d <3 ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by sparco View Post
    i agree. He could have tried out archer then, seems he fails at sin... :d <3
    +111111111111111111

deathklock

Lol GJ you got a +11reb bow. ImaTakeADump was started around the same time as my 3rd acc on Cwest was, Arnav.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    Not trying to side anyone.

1) Are u trying to justify your greed to scam the bow from the scammer?
    2) You scam the scammer, in other words ,you are scammer too.

Enough said.
    No point of posting this cause if anyone tried to ruin your rep just pop up the ss's

And yea he is justifying his greed but would you give the bow back if you were pwninallday?

But

rotfl, so funny story. That guy got pwned

ikke945

keep the bow, he probably got the bow also from a scam ,). I also got scammed this way, a guy told me can i wear ur gear and see my ap with it, i said idk dont trust that much, then he gave me hes armor and said see i trust u, now u trust me. I give it back immediatly. Then i gave one shard, then later on he kept on asking for more, until i gave dual shard then he logged and never came online again -.-. Theyre 100% scammers. I realy say keep the bow, he prob got it also in scam, and now he got ''scammed'' himself, so he knows how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke945 View Post
    keep the bow, he probably got the bow also from a scam ,). I also got scammed this way, a guy told me can i wear ur gear and see my ap with it, i said idk dont trust that much, then he gave me hes armor and said see i trust u, now u trust me. I give it back immediatly. Then i gave one shard, then later on he kept on asking for more, until i gave dual shard then he logged and never came online again -.-. Theyre 100% scammers. I realy say keep the bow, he prob got it also in scam, and now he got ''scammed'' himself, so he knows how it feels.
    Infraction - don't bump old topics.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234