Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west

This is a discussion on ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Short story, i saw a duff hacker so i know that some1 will came after him cos obviously he was ...
Page: 1

Short story, i saw a duff hacker so i know that some1 will came after him cos obviously he was checking the bowl for any human and i started to fraps.
    no need to write rest of it,watch the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y5ObmcolyI

p.s: after duff cheater dissapeared they dissapeared too, it makes me more to thing that they r part of this shlt.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

wow man ur a fuckin retard LOL, how is it obvious? what if it was a little noob char that was runnin around for fun or maybe tryin to kill bosses? dont u think people with hacks always try killin other people with cheap shots? u might as well close this topic before every1 thinks ur a fuckin idiot. plus lemme make a little story. theres a orc koxper running in cz, a party of humans try and follow him and try to kill him, another orc party comes out of no where and starts attacking the human party. the koxper joins in attacking you guys since u guys pist him off by chasing him. you guys die and the orcs run together running bowl. so in ur case, the koxper is some how connected to the orc party? what do you expect them to do? trade spam him and let u guys kill the koxper and the orc party? run different areas from the koxper while checkin bowl for bosses?

PS . i bet ur hiding footage of the character still comin back and duffin u, but with a diff party. dont be pist that u died, its only np.

so...because they got to bowl a few mins after a duff hacker got there it means they are working together? Would you automatically blame any orcs that ran into bowl while there was a duff hacker there for working with them?.. are you fucking stupid? this is in no way 100% proof and could likely be coincidence but w/e i guess you guys always have to assume that the duff hacker is running with a top orc clan instead of just doing it to piss humans off by himself.

Banned

no wonder, orangestuff

he was partying with biffrost hackers with his rogue, 3 archer k0xpers and 1priest k0xper, i almost killed him then the wall hack priest started healing him and duffing me (spam heal)

Omniscient

HardDrugs, PurpleStuff, Shaft, and BuffyHealer left CZ after they realized you were getting duff hacked.

This is no evidence pointing to IronWolves, and your word is worthless.

-1 for L0L

Svooni

well i dont wanna flame any1 here. but it happens to me twice that i was running with humandebuffhacker (he was following our party). so orcs can call me debuff hacker or what ever - but iam not, all this just bcz a retard is following us.
    and in my experience(just mine!) IW dont use debuffhack. at the 3 war, when most of MMs are sleeping and many IWs online, there is no duffhack. many IW ppl kill me, but without using this hacks. maybe some of them are idiots, but nothing more - no cheaters

Rainbow0

what if it was a little noob char that was runnin around for fun or maybe tryin to kill bosses?[/b]
    Always same explaining.

obviously ur a waste of my time since all u can do is mess with my figure of speech

Balroth

I swear L0L this is all I hear from the pathetic human side is bitching and crying. I mean are you that gullible that when you see a debuff hack you automatically point the finger at the 1st person you see. My clan told me of the issue and yes they left after that happened because of how childish you people escalate things. Your a fucking little kid and need to grow the fuk up. We don't need to cheat, and for you to falsely accuse something like this really shows what level your on.

edit: I just watched the video, and YOUR chasing a hacker for a minute straight. So are we not allowed to enter the bowl when your chasing a hacker, or are we all going to be called cheaters. PATHETIC man, but I'm sorry your lost and mistaken.

Alibaba85

arent u like a lvl 80warrior? i dont see how an debuff hack would bother you so much as baba'd up as u are.

dont ya have like 5-6k HP unbuffed? I pk against you guys with 4.2k buffed on Burger!

IW isnt doing this stuff bro, I bet on it.

Omniscient

Always same explaining.[/b]
    Because it cannot be disproved, it's solid reasoning.

I swear L0L this is all I hear from the pathetic human side is bitching and crying. I mean are you that gullible that when you see a debuff hack you automatically point the finger at the 1st person you see. My clan told me of the issue and yes they left after that happened because of how childish you people escalate things. Your a fucking little kid and need to grow the fuk up. We don't need to cheat, and for you to falsely accuse something like this really shows what level your on.[/b]
    Ofc you dont need to cheat just you guys buys koxped chars,its not cheating right?
    Your members never do 4v2 but when there is duff hacker no1 can stop them they became superman^^
    we are in many ways diffrent but we aint stupid, you should grow up and relize the truth that u r in the middle of cheaters.

Omniscient

Ofc you dont need to cheat just you guys buys koxped chars,its not cheating right?
    Your members never do 4v2 but when there is duff hacker no1 can stop them they became superman^^
    we are in many ways diffrent but we aint stupid, you should grow up and relize the truth that u r in the middle of cheaters.[/b]
    A statement like that shows just how ignorant you are. Completely oblivious to logic.

Angry

we are in many ways diffrent but we aint stupid, you should grow up and relize the truth that u r in the middle of cheaters.[/b]
    ummmm, ur pretty retarded, i leeroy into the fuckin human nation , u think im afraid an easy 4 v 2? man u need to realize that ur being retarded and this is nothin but a flame topic against u for ur idiotic butt hurt feelings

if i had a dollar every time gladiators cried on the forums id own sinins.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast