Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west

This is a discussion on ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor or u can encourage ur clannies to buy even more accounts with thousands of nps so ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    or u can encourage ur clannies to buy even more accounts with thousands of nps so u can actually pass memento!

srsly, for a former ardreamer ur way above ur league. cut the crap, no1 here talked shit about HF yet u got to post where nobody asked u to do so... this is none of ur business, gtfo plx.

u used to b cool draven... too bad u turned into this =/

lol u dont know anything. Characters were bought fairly , used by the buyer. Dont need the np we have twice as much np in our RLB clan.......and thats about all u can say about me and my clan atm. Ur just pissy that ur clan been orc forever and we only been orc 8 months and have my flag higher than urs, so naturally ur gonna whine about that. Have fun. Im not here to defend HF, im here to point out u cry babies gonna waste time pointing fingers at each other all day long when both sides are doing the same shit..... cheat. I honor'd my allies with u boys by calling u for bosses that were up when my clan wasnt on and u took them....partied all ur clannies in RLB or xp/pk in cz...... Not my fault ur leader didnt do any planning with Meatloaf during our ally. Would have been a good ally. Ur friends make deals and then screw people over. Ur friends are currently Ko.xping and ive shown ur friend Rob some video......yet days later we get another video and the boys are watching u notice Rob's in one of the parties. What im saying is..... quit beating around the bush and acting like u aint doing anything illegal. At least when I see something wrong with my clan I try to fix it, I dont act like its not there. After that bad arrangement of an ally with u guys , i took the leader back of my clan and put us back on the right path. Now im busy taking ur gg's. Took over half ur RLB clan and they do fine in cz pk with me now. Everyone's gonna deal with cheaters in clan, its what u do about it that makes ur clan. U guys dont do shit, Everyone knows it and same goes with the humans, Gladiators. LinShamely is a piece of shit classless mother fucker, which fits with half of the IW clan.

i dont care if u think im cool or not. I play my game with my friends, and ur not one of them. Out of my league? I believe i smack ur ass almost everytime I see u crying in the duel arena when i walk in there with BambiBurger. Ur problem is u dont know how to play KO with a gg mage on ur side.

I think u need to spread ur legs, stick ur hand in ur panties and make sure u have some balls.

HardDrugs

Draven, stop flaming. You sent me the video, not Rob.
    Last edited by HardDrugs; 08-09-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    lol u dont know anything. Characters were bought fairly , used by the buyer. Dont need the np we have twice as much np in our RLB clan.......and thats about all u can say about me and my clan atm. Ur just pissy that ur clan been orc forever and we only been orc 8 months and have my flag higher than urs, so naturally ur gonna whine about that. Have fun. Im not here to defend HF, im here to point out u cry babies gonna waste time pointing fingers at each other all day long when both sides are doing the same shit..... cheat. I honor'd my allies with u boys by calling u for bosses that were up when my clan wasnt on and u took them....partied all ur clannies in RLB or xp/pk in cz...... Not my fault ur leader didnt do any planning with Meatloaf during our ally. Would have been a good ally. Ur friends make deals and then screw people over. Ur friends are currently Ko.xping and ive shown ur friend Rob some video......yet days later we get another video and the boys are watching u notice Rob's in one of the parties. What im saying is..... quit beating around the bush and acting like u aint doing anything illegal. At least when I see something wrong with my clan I try to fix it, I dont act like its not there. After that bad arrangement of an ally with u guys , i took the leader back of my clan and put us back on the right path. Now im busy taking ur gg's. Took over half ur RLB clan and they do fine in cz pk with me now. Everyone's gonna deal with cheaters in clan, its what u do about it that makes ur clan. U guys dont do shit, Everyone knows it and same goes with the humans, Gladiators. LinShamely is a piece of shit classless mother fucker, which fits with half of the IW clan.

i dont care if u think im cool or not. I play my game with my friends, and ur not one of them. Out of my league? I believe i smack ur ass almost everytime I see u crying in the duel arena when i walk in there with BambiBurger. Ur problem is u dont know how to play KO with a gg mage on ur side.

I think u need to spread ur legs, stick ur hand in ur panties and make sure u have some balls.
    i knew u would comeback with some retarded paragraph like u use to do from those rlb days... u should grow up and care more about UR OWN clan.

geez kids these days taking games too seriously... OK ur the most legit guy in ko history, guess what? nobody cares... u dont get bonus points for that!

and about jealousy cuz ur higher in the flagpole...? rofl all the bought chars had at least 200k+ nps on them... not counting trolalala, that tops everything.

at least we earned our np legitly... by killing ppl in CZ, not with some retarded tower or by waking up all of us for the 1st war.

about smacking my ass...? u just owned an archer sliding him GJ. u feel proud about it right? u truly do, how pathetic lol...

im done with u idc if im ur friend, IDC if i am or not tbh...not gonna QQ about that.

ur not a big deal nor u have ever been, just another random at cz pretending to be good.

im awaiting another 20 lines paragraph from u lol, should b fun

ps: i got respect for some ppl in ur clan, ofc that doesnt include u but this is not supposed to include them aswell... would b gay and so draven's if u turn them against me

Megatr0n

Can't we all just get along? Make love, not war! ect. ect.

I honestly like both of you, stop going at eachother's throats, this isn't about HellsFury alliance. It's just another topic that a noob catapult bugger made because he got kicked in the face by a hacker. Can we just leave it at that?

rageer

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Short story, i saw a duff hacker so i know that some1 will came after him cos obviously he was checking the bowl for any human and i started to fraps.
    no need to write rest of it,watch the video.
    YouTube - ironwolves duff hackers good job gz carnac west

p.s: after duff cheater dissapeared they dissapeared too, it makes me more to thing that they r part of this shlt.
    To be honest, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably think the same thing, but we could say the same thing. A few weeks ago, there was a character XXSHREEXx, exact same thing, the guy kept following you guys around and debuff hacking us and attacking us at the same time.

The difference is, none of us really made a post about it on this forum complaining and then associating Gladiators with that hacker.

I understand you didn't outright state that it was an IW, but the way you wrote this post is making everyone think IW hacks or cheats because a random was following the party around. Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    Can't we all just get along? Make love, not war! ect. ect.

I honestly like both of you, stop going at eachother's throats, this isn't about HellsFury alliance. It's just another topic that a noob catapult bugger made because he got kicked in the face by a hacker. Can we just leave it at that?
    true that

im just flaming that turk (gtfo from cwest!) from now on

Megatr0n

TY Razor <3

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    Hey L0L, why don't you go bug catapult keys instead of whining about debuff hackers
    +1 haha XD
    love ya dog <3 <3

and i think this is dumb, ironwolves is legit. i still like many of em (shanks <3 <3)

Quote Originally Posted by HardDrugs View Post
    Draven, stop flaming. You sent me the video, not Rob.
    HD, wasnt intended to be flaming. My first post was to say ......stfu about all the complaining about cheaters cuz both sides do it. Also the person in that video i sent u...... I noticed was partying with Razor in cz just last nite. If he gets banned, and knowing how smart the GM's are.. Razor could get banned just for the party. Is this somethign u guys want? I doubt it. So the local IW noob needs to quit flaming me and I wont flame back. I tried to help u with that stuff.

gl to u guys,

@ razor.... str8 up vs tank. no slide, u lose. Bet?

Christie

Koxp koxp koxp,always sleep k2 .(

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

why u blammin me for the vid i havent seen any xD ive been out for a while now, be back soon! D:

Default lol

ill bet

if ur able to tank a spammable dmg even higher than stalins ull win

Banned

HD, wasnt intended to be flaming. My first post was to say ......stfu about all the complaining about cheaters cuz both sides do it. Also the person in that video i sent u...... I noticed was partying with Razor in cz just last nite. If he gets banned, and knowing how smart the GM's are.. Razor could get banned just for the party. Is this somethign u guys want? I doubt it. So the local IW noob needs to quit flaming me and I wont flame back. I tried to help u with that stuff.

gl to u guys,

dude just stop talking craps and post the god damn video

why do you keep protecting them after they talk shits like that?

SlammaTime

this maybe be a little late but if it was so bad with the debuff hacker there why didnt you just town and go do something else

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlammaTime View Post
    this maybe be a little late but if it was so bad with the debuff hacker there why didnt you just town and go do something else
    well that would of been the smart obvious option, but as u can see L0L is probly the bigest retard on cwest and on this forum.
    seriously L0L u come here saying 'ur all kids, noob player hack fak hack aga ben im the best slm'

draven im not saying u guys suck or anything but its not hard to be 1 of the top clans if ur able to plan shit properly there are barely any clans left on cwest who plan shit properly. example; that time when ur clan tried killing isi, ur rogues were all draining at dif times in the end 20 to 30 mins later u guys were repoting 1 by 1 with sum1 still atacking, then after ages u guys gave up and we (ironwolves) came in and killed in like 8 mins? or so?
    though i was suprised u guys kept attempting to kill isi with its hp going up not down

ironwolves are a gg clan, they dont hack
    close this topic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast