Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west

This is a discussion on ironwolves + duff hackers good job gz carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well a few things piss me off about this topic. the ppl who dont know wat goes on, but swear ...
Page: 4

well a few things piss me off about this topic. the ppl who dont know wat goes on, but swear blindly that IW are legit just cos there nice guys.
    dont get me wrong im not saying that u are koxp, i have 0 idea about u, but certain ppl in this topic just make comments saying in more or les words

i like the guys in IW so that must make them legit....

secondly, L0L u are a legitimate retard
    Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Ofc you dont need to cheat just you guys buys koxped chars,its not cheating right?
    Your members never do 4v2 but when there is duff hacker no1 can stop them they became superman^^
    we are in many ways diffrent but we aint stupid, you should grow up and relize the truth that u r in the middle of cheaters.
    like what arguement is that??? u come here posting about a random duf hacker then u reaise uve made a fool out urself, and u try to hide behind some random fact like that.

1. im almost 100% sure that you have bought gbs from gb companies, which are all the chinese kopers, and does that make u better thn these guys
    2. im pretty sure u have bought items for usd, again breaking the TOS making u no better than ur accusations on these guys

and finally ur profile pic geniunly gives me nigtmares, and makes me 100% sure ur real life name is Sergie

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    well that would of been the smart obvious option, but as u can see L0L is probly the bigest retard on cwest and on this forum.
    seriously L0L u come here saying 'ur all kids, noob player hack fak hack aga ben im the best slm'

draven im not saying u guys suck or anything but its not hard to be 1 of the top clans if ur able to plan shit properly there are barely any clans left on cwest who plan shit properly. example; that time when ur clan tried killing isi, ur rogues were all draining at dif times in the end 20 to 30 mins later u guys were repoting 1 by 1 with sum1 still atacking, then after ages u guys gave up and we (ironwolves) came in and killed in like 8 mins? or so?
    though i was suprised u guys kept attempting to kill isi with its hp going up not down

ironwolves are a gg clan, they dont hack
    close this topic.
    ++++++++++++

Banned Senior Member

i went also in csw and i got videos prooving that iron wolves was using it too.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

you sir, are retarded, post your "proof"

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoBZiLLa View Post
    you sir, are retarded, post your "proof"
    kk biggest retard i will close your mouth,
    but if you need it just need to wait like a week because i go travel today for holidays

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    i went also in csw and i got videos prooving that iron wolves was using it too.
    and that will be the last post of this fucking retard in this topic... gotta love the random-noob-wannabe-nobodies-retards talking crap without posting a single proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    kk biggest retard i will close your mouth,
    but if you need it just need to wait like a week because i go travel today for holidays
    seriously? is that ur best excuse? lawl gtfo plz

if you have proof, why dont you post? oh thats right, because you dont have proof. reminds me of the time some QQers said that I pm'd a member on ko4life to buy rols from them for USD but to keep it secret so no one would know i was babashopping..... told em to just post the PM, and they shut the hell up.

people are great at making shit up. people are great at crying. you might not be gettin the grasp of this, but its not GG clans that run with the duff hackers trying to ks them. its the duff hackers runnign with the GG clans ksing them. trust me, hackers are pro ksers, like mini iAmGxD's

Jeramia

u n fci if ik hnd bnv dfjv vf vfj v f njv

Jeramia

5wy54ygf y666g n54 464 567 474654

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramia View Post
    Increase post count ftw, if you have nothing worth while to add to the topic pls dont bother typing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramia View Post
    $#&% u78910

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

not be mean or something, but L0L you accused many ppl allready for using duffs hack
    but last CSW we got duff hacked aswell, same on Lunar War.

So tell me, who was that?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not gonna argue with a mentally retarded turk.
    ofc u cant u ant my level, u too much low to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBZiLLa View Post
    cant belong here if dont got any evidence YOU FUCKIN IDIOT
    well i cant pruve who was cheating but i can pruve that 1 of iw,mm or legacy cheated, look at last photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    true that

im just flaming that turk (gtfo from cwest!) from now on
    I understand u kiddo u dont like me its normal cos i always pwn ur ass when ur light feet fail other time when u see ur ass red u just run away with last speed. Well thats normal as well to get 50np is quite hard for but for me its matter of second.
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    +1 haha XD
    love ya dog <3 <3

and i think this is dumb, ironwolves is legit. i still like many of em (shanks <3 <3)
    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    well that would of been the smart obvious option, but as u can see L0L is probly the bigest retard on cwest and on this forum.
    seriously L0L u come here saying 'ur all kids, noob player hack fak hack aga ben im the best slm'

draven im not saying u guys suck or anything but its not hard to be 1 of the top clans if ur able to plan shit properly there are barely any clans left on cwest who plan shit properly. example; that time when ur clan tried killing isi, ur rogues were all draining at dif times in the end 20 to 30 mins later u guys were repoting 1 by 1 with sum1 still atacking, then after ages u guys gave up and we (ironwolves) came in and killed in like 8 mins? or so?
    though i was suprised u guys kept attempting to kill isi with its hp going up not down

ironwolves are a gg clan, they dont hack
    close this topic.
    lol ive never said im the best, i dont even have good items im just prty player nothing else
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    well a few things piss me off about this topic. the ppl who dont know wat goes on, but swear blindly that IW are legit just cos there nice guys.
    dont get me wrong im not saying that u are koxp, i have 0 idea about u, but certain ppl in this topic just make comments saying in more or les words

i like the guys in IW so that must make them legit....

secondly, L0L u are a legitimate retard

like what arguement is that??? u come here posting about a random duf hacker then u reaise uve made a fool out urself, and u try to hide behind some random fact like that.

1. im almost 100% sure that you have bought gbs from gb companies, which are all the chinese kopers, and does that make u better thn these guys
    2. im pretty sure u have bought items for usd, again breaking the TOS making u no better than ur accusations on these guys

and finally ur profile pic geniunly gives me nigtmares, and makes me 100% sure ur real life name is Sergie
    1- Ask who u want ive never bought any gbs, i dont buy i sell gbs^^
    2- i dont even have 1 item bought with usd, all items made by resell or clan gift.
    3- I dont spent money for KO, i earn money from KO.

About the main point of topic, i added many ksc from this csw and i took SS all around so u can see that there ant any player except members of 3 clan ( iw,mm and legacy).

ImageShack -

and if u wanna discuss smthg with me lets do it but this flaming staff etc. I realy dont care what u say or what u think. I moved a lot of place in my life lived in many difrent countries, i met with many people who were realy stupid/bad/idoot etc. i dealed with 'em fight with 'em so u dont even know life yet thats what im trying to tell u. After these u say me here bla bla bla I DONT CARE.
    This is my last post here u have ur prof on pictures. Hope 1 day we will have a KO w/o cheat hack etc. but surely not in my life time :P

cu <3

well stupid shit since u dont feel like letting the topic die, i feel forced to post an old ss (as old as this topic) of ur clan and especially U bug abusing to get inside orc base!

gonna open a topic aswell cuz i got proof, unlike u dirty turk.

Rofl nice try kiddo, btw its been a year lin isnt in gladiators but ye nice try to shit gladiators keep going ^^
    ps: I would cut my throat if u didnt write smthg racist about turks in 1 of ur post ty not letting me do that ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast