Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ISANITY KOXPERS ! WOW

This is a discussion on ISANITY KOXPERS ! WOW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all. If youve ever seen a koxp priest, he still casts the buffing animation, but the axtualy buff ...
Page: 2

kennyburger

First of all. If youve ever seen a koxp priest, he still casts the buffing animation, but the axtualy buff comes before animation is over. If birdy was buffing and healing at same time. He would be having the blue heal spots and casting the Buff. He is obviously getting a buff and healing someone, seeing as hes never even been a buffer. And this is 4 weeks old, it was already proven wrong a month ago. And chaoticsoulz just holding a grudge because we took your hop gob floor in the first week of the server.[/b]

he was receiving a buff from the other priest while that priest was buffing healing and malicing b1rdy was auto healing the party which is bannable btw . the rogue and mage were standing ontop of each other killing the hobs and why would we hold agrudge about u guys holding afloor for a whole week haha

TwistTheKnife

What a worthless and unfounded post...

Jason269

i think nik got owned :P

dragii

well Nikleo we all know u play on Blop
    what did you do there anyway?

sexycomboot

OMG OMG koxper INSANITY omg omg ... ban all im post SS K2 BAN

Insanity will fall.

Banned

ok so nik made a mistake, hop off his nuts you kids.

ok so nik made a mistake, hop off his nuts you kids.[/b]
    A mistake? A mistake is thinking b1rdy was doing both heal and buff, but a LIE was saying they were in g3...

RiseAgainst_

Idiot.

A mistake? A mistake is thinking b1rdy was doing both heal and buff, but a LIE was saying they were in g3...[/b]

Josh u just owned that guy haha...

Rofl..Dude,b1rdy has always been debuffer on ALL HIS ACCOUNT..In girakon he is still debuffer and will remain debuffer...His lvl is like 61 when everyone in that clan is 63+.Rofl...If you don't know something,don't say it.

tamachan

:S i cant really see the koxp :S maybe he got buffed by a priest behind u or something could be that rogue near u minored him for what reason i dont know

Banned

Josh u just owned that guy haha...[/b]

How did he so call "own" me? He made a mistake in making this topic? If he twisted the facts in making the accusations thats his own problem, it isn't yours to judge.

But hey, who am I arguing with? Bunch of kids who probably can't even get into the top 10% of their class cos their fat and play KO all day.

Now before you insult someone of a higher intellect than you, I suggest you come up with a plausible "insult" rather than "OMFG HE PWNED U MAN!11!1"

5DollahSuckySucky

it wasnt a mistake tapion, guy is just fucking around

Banned

it wasnt a mistake tapion guy is just fucking around[/b]

YOU WILL NOT CONTRADICT ME

5DollahSuckySucky

liar..
    Recall that, even if we managed to get control, the Iraqi people would never regain their sovereignty.

this is all an conspiracy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast