Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is isiloon bugged :S

This is a discussion on Is isiloon bugged :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some players re killing that npc with diffirent way which i and all my friends didnt know. 20-25 players re ...
Page: 1

HelLeS

Default Is isiloon bugged :S

some players re killing that npc with diffirent way which i and all my friends didnt know.

20-25 players re attacking npc at same time and npc hitting them only500-600 nad if one of them if died npc start to atack them 4k-5k.

i think it is a bug and they re getting great items btw. such as rol, roc, cs, shells ionr belt iron necklace and whatever u know.

here is a SS about it.

they re become strong against us.

i remember that npc hit me on boss event 4.3k and 4.5k even all players tank it.

if it is a bug pls fix it.

regards

Karpsu

How does that pic proof that they are getting hit 500-600's?

HelLeS

as u see they re attacking without heal it posion them 500-600hp damage

Karpsu

If that pic was taken a min or two earlier it would be better. For me it looks like they stopped healing cos it's dead.

EDIT: Though Tirendaz smells fishy for me.

FatM4n

what is npc
    uy mean isiloon?

Cava

tirendaz is a macroing clan in the early stages ^_^ got a friend who got fraps of it after being threatened because he caught them macroing at harpies in esl (and ofc making them die xD)

tirendez had been doing it with other various clans for weeks including known cheaters sush has hakan 53 tr, and lordofhumans.

its been going on for over a month now

tirendez had been doing it with other various clans for weeks including known cheaters sush has hakan 53 tr, and lordofhumans.

its been going on for over a month now

So that's why we never found it alive...and were really wondering what clan was killing it. I heard this was rumour in various places but meh......zzzzzz remove isiloon until it's fixed and ban those mofo's and wipe their items because they get unbanned in 2 days

So that's why we never found it alive...and were really wondering what clan was killing it. I heard this was rumour in various places but meh......zzzzzz remove isiloon until it's fixed and ban those mofo's and wipe their items because they get unbanned in 2 days

i dunno bout that but one way of bugging is having warrior atk outta its range think its isiloon is 1.5 n spear range is 2.0 so warrior jus skills the isiloon then it dont do nottin but range atks n its ezy to jus pot its range atk

i dunno bout that but one way of bugging is having warrior atk outta its range think its isiloon is 1.5 n spear range is 2.0 so warrior jus skills the isiloon then it dont do nottin but range atks n its ezy to jus pot its range atk

Or you just get mages to dot it so it range attacks and melee's just attack

Or you just get mages to dot it so it range attacks and melee's just attack

azza

by the looks of it ur ass just g0t owned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast