Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

isnt funny ?

This is a discussion on isnt funny ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o___0 wow h34r:...
Page: 4

SilentDaemon

o___0 wow h34r:

NaidenZ

if u understand english very well, then u would have known what i ment. u said i dont know anything about girakon.......well i have played different chars and have acces to few chars on girakon so i know whats going on.....

and why u are being a hothead if u didnt cheated then leave it but u keep flaming....... which means u are a cheater and trying to defend himself. dude i just proved u are a cheater and that u use lotsa accounts on ko4life.[/b]
    this should be my fault , but i can't give the reason to an idiot

man you are patetic , who cares about how many account i can have , everyone know when im sexyreplay , again you are blind , look my sig it says SexyReplay maybe it could because i'm ?

i always make an account with the account which im playing , in this case ( nadienz ) girakon...

im just deffending my self from an idiot, why ? because i have some time , bola ( aka my sharer ) is on the account so i havent nothing to do apart of msn and some shits till i go sleep ( 21:53 here)

DM:X

dude why do u have to flame again? a clean player never flames,,,,,, but flaming is a way to defend themself for cheatrs

NaidenZ

dude why do u have to flame again? a clean player never flames,,,,,, but flaming is a way to defend themself for cheatrs[/b]
    i can make the same question ? why you answer again ?
    can't you go away ? we never gonna stop this fight till you can admit you are an idiot which never saw those previous posts where me and vatical tried to explain you why the fack i have 700k in leader points ,IN THIS FUCKING SERVER GIRAKON LEADER POINTS ARE BUGGGED SO IF I HAVE 700K these nps are counted in two month ( 1 MONTH and 29 days )

again requesting help from any english guy in this topic for help me then this idiot could stfu and go away

hahahaha hothead cheater gtfo

NaidenZ

hahahaha hothead cheater gtfo[/b]
    how old are you ?
    10 years right ? should be
    never saw any idiot bigger then you

again maybe this time you can read :P

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Vacant @ Oct 27 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1642684[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>LP wasent reset for many players, so it&#39;s for 2 months.[/b][/quote]
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Vacant @ Oct 28 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]1645164[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Read previous posts, it&#39;s a 2 month bug. Hopefully it will reset in a couple of days.[/b][/quote]

i thought you gonna close your mouth when you read this where we are trying to explain you why the fack i have 700k Leader Points but you didn&#39;t

i didn&#39;t know it was so hard to let understand a moron

With 2 people in one account , I think he found himself a "legit" koxp xD

Also, Arca has dual Cleaver +9/90 and Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 ^^

NaidenZ

With 2 people in one account , I think he found himself a "legit" koxp xD[/b]
    haha that&#39;s true xD

but you know when i played my warrior naidenz i got my dragon by my self at least :x

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Silver, you know how to do the bug right, because you reported it to gm? I wondered why you quit AdonisPower.

NaidenZ

Silver, you know how to do the bug right, because you reported it to gm? I wondered why you quit AdonisPower.[/b]
    yes a turk friend of flyff teach me two days ago because i was wondering why the fack i didn&#39;t and i don&#39;t get dragon in human side

bola did quit clan from adonis not me ( i was sleeping u.u) they had a little fight about a party ew i think or something like that and all hazze&#39;s did /quit_clan

i&#39;m just waiting till k2 fix this bug and till gm can ban xaera at least then i can have a chance to get my dragon again

Sharring is illegal too? Being an attention whore should be aswell... >.>

naidenz keeps humiliating himself ;p cheata

naidenz keeps humiliating himself ;p cheata[/b]
    NPs are BUGGED. Gatsby, who i know very very well, has not had his LP reset for nearly two months now.. and since he hasn&#39;t bugged at all.. i know his very high LP is due to this non-resetting.. because after October began he commented on how his still had his old LP.

So, back to the topic. Naidenz i&#39;m just letting you off with a flaming warning because you were provoked into your actions and you were not stating false information in LP not being reset. I do, however, hope that you can in the future make your points across without resulting to such language and insults. You had good points, just the way you were presenting them was in a flaming manner.

Also, DM:X, since you don&#39;t bother to look into a situation more than just skin deep... You have provoked NaidenZ&#39;s flaming comments throughout the entire topic when you, in fact, are the one who is wrong. If you don&#39;t know a topic of discussion very well, it&#39;s not a good idea to just stick to it without any research into it whatsoever.

I don&#39;t mean to be rude, but get off his nuts. :/ he&#39;s a changed person from what I have seen... he leveled and gained NP legit at gira and I saw that myself.. maybe he used the new NP bug I dunno.. but I dont think he would need to.

I&#39;m not supporting him for cheating at all, but he deserves another chance if he changed. Maybe it was because koxp didnt work for a while? I&#39;ll leave that up to you to decide, but theres no use holding that same grudge if he turned legit.

SilentDaemon

Sharring is illegal too? Being an attention whore should be aswell... >.>[/b]
    Nearly everybody is sharing lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast