WarriorTheLast scammer!

This is a discussion on WarriorTheLast scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, This happened to me 2 days ago. I waited a bit making this post because I do not ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default WarriorTheLast scammer!

Hi all,

This happened to me 2 days ago. I waited a bit making this post because I do not want to point fingers too fast.
    However, I'm certain that I've been scammed.

I was going to buy a 81 priest named Jackii on C-West from shaw0311. With PS+6, II+8 and some gb's.
    The deal was $220 with paypal. We entered a msn conversation and we both agreed on the middleman WarriorTheLast (also from the forums). Shaw0311 appointed him.

WarriorTheLast secured the account, changing password and email. After that he sent me an ingame screenshot of the character as I requested.
    So we were ready to deal. I sent the $220 dollar to shaw0311.
    After that shaw0311 told WarriorTheLast to sent me the account info.

WarriorTheLast told me that his msn bugged and I had to relog. So I relogged my msn (losing the whole msn conversation...stupid!).
    After I came back on WarriorTheLast was offline.
    I went directly to Ko4life to sent him a pm. He came back online on msn and was asking me what my problem was, since he claimed that he gave me the account information.
    Relogging was a matter of a minute and he had not given me any information, if he did, I did not recieve it.

I asked for it again, and I got it. Well I thought...It didn't let me access the account. I told him that I had no access and he claimed that I changed the information and was putting up a scene that he scammed me.

Now I have zero reason to put up a scene, I am just interested in my account..
    Now he claims to have no access to the account, and that I am putting up a scene. He does not want to give me the email attached to it. I can not retrieve any information because he did not have date of birth.

When I recieved (the possible) date of birth of the orginal owner, WarriorTheLast asked me to give it so he could try and retrieve the account. Within seconds after I gave it he went offline on Msn.

Now he is not not replying on any of my PM's on ko4life, but I can see he has been active after several pm's I sent him.
    I will try to find as much evidence as I can, but I am not sure where to submit it. Also I know it's gonna be alot of my word against his. But I still want to post this here, to make you all aware.

P.s sorry for having not much of a structure in my story. I typed down everything well-structured but I pressed the back button accidently It's getting late but wanted to do this before sleep

ZOMG THAT FCKING GUY PM ME
    WarriorTheLast
    lucky that i didnt deal with him
    damn
    feel sry for u bro >.<

recharge ur cash ?

Banned Senior Member

Well I could do that, but he wanted me to put a note that I still owed him money. Can I still do it? Also, I don't think the seller scammed me, but he ain't helping me out aswell. So it might be conspiracy..

when he choose warrior as middleman. they might have planned it.
    u should try it...

i wanted to wait to reply to this forum post of the trade between you and shaw0133 to see what people would reply, after you sent the payment to shaw0311 he gave me the OK to send you the account info so we all logged out of the three way msn conversation i was still logged into the account because i wanted to see that you logged in successfully i got dced (The dc that you get when someone else logs the account) you said OK to the msn conversation so i logged off because you and Shaw0133 both knew i was in a rush to go out to eat and watch game six of the takers (go lakers!) but that besides the point. I was getting ready and came but to check my stuff before i left and got a message on ko4life from Avatero saying he didn't receive the info and to log back in i was confused so i logged back in. So me you and shaw0133 joined another three way conversation and i gave you the info a second time before everyone started talking again i tried to log the account and it said the invalid password or whatever it says. Shaw knows i gave you the info and the right info so after another 15 minute argument witch i stayed to try and help clear up witch made me miss part of the Laker game and become late to dinner so after he finally said he is going to bed i left and then came back the next morning saying he still does not have the information to the account so we all talked again and decided to wait tell we got the birthday. Avetaro said that he had received the date of birth and wanted the email to try it so i gave him the email and password and the information to that then got no reply for about 10-15 minutes so i thought everything was OK then he said it didn't work again so he wanted me to try so he gave me the date of birth and i went into gamers-first to try and recover the password it didn't work so then i tried to log into the email that i gave him that was used for the account and i now couldn't log into that so then he said he STILL didn't have access to the account and i asked why the email had been changed if he did not have access to the account he did not reply and now shaw0133 messaged me today saying that Avatero charged back the money saying he did not receive the items so at this point it is basically word against word that the only thing i can come up with proof is the chargeback

shaw0311

Hey Guys! The info was givin to Avatero not once, but twice!! After the second time, WarrriortheLast thought that was wierd becasue he "Didnt" get the info the first time. Avatero said that the info wasnt correct. Once WarriorTheLast heard that he tried logging on the Account just to find that the info had been changed. What happened??? Well the only 2 things that I can think of that happened was that Avatero changed the account info after recieving it the first time and is lying about it, or he changed it to somthing that he now cannot remember. The priest has been inactive now for about a week, with no new items on it as per KingofKnight. The clan it is still in says that no one has seen the character online in about a week. SO what happened??? Any inputs?

Banned Senior Member

Shaw and WarriorTheLast.

I just read WarriorTheLast his story.
    He has not replied to any of my messages lately, nor has he give me the email information. I never recieved any info that could log me into the account and till now I still have no access to the account. Neither did I recieve login information to the email. Just the adress. After I gave him the date of birth he DID go offline and after that he has give me no message or word at all.

Since WarriorTheLast is lying about what has happened I assume he is the one holding the account at the moment.

I will continue this chargeback until I gain access to the account, which I, till now, still not have.

Also, I would ask you to reply to my messages WarriorTheLast, because it seems weird you haven't been answering any of my questions over PM or msn, that's why I made this topic.

Edit: Moreover, I wonder why you, John, only state that I could have changed the information, and not WarriorTheLast.

I am still willing to work this out, and also undo the chargeback claim. But I still do not have access to the account. If none of us rightfully has the info, we should work on a way to retrieve it.
    But currently WarriorTheLast is never online, and he ignores my PM's on ko4life. If neccesary, maybe a ko4life moderator can confirm this.
    Last edited by Avatero; 06-20-2010 at 05:04 PM.