Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ Look here.

This is a discussion on IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ Look here. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright well im not sure if this is the right section and i apologize ahead of time if im posting ...
Page: 1

Default IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ Look here.

Alright well im not sure if this is the right section and i apologize ahead of time if im posting this in the wrong section but i just wanted to clarify some stuff with some people in Gordion specially Rampage clan, ever since i returned back to Ko back in december i did not have any chars and i hate exping so i bought 2 chars from people on this forum, one was a warrior PearLGrain and the second one was a sin 4Smokey both i bought them and they were in CR, which i guess 4Smokey's original owner was a scammer. Everyone from Rampage clan just went off on me cussing me out and shit, first it was some Alexanator or some shit like that and than now IWNXXXXXXXXXXNATORZ. They were claiming that im "Jesper sannum". Now before i go any further, please read this topic. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...sannum-352250/ You will see that i actually had proof of this guy scamming me before back in xigenon days. I made this topic to clear my name im not Jesper sannum and mods here can check my ip, if i really was him i wouldn't be making this topic, and everyone i have in my signature ive made trades here with and you can ask each and everyone one of them how smooth the trades went and much stuff ive bought from them. I made this topic to stop this shit with Rampage clan members, im no scammer and never was a scammer in my life, here's a pic of part of the convo i had with wnx (yes i know it was taken on my phone because i sent it to someone and accidentally deleted the pm so that's the only pic i have)
    If you have anything to say, say it here, im not from sweden and ive never been to sweden, i live in Michigan.

As I suppose this did not happen on steamko since you can't get CR there. Most logical solution is get a name change scroll and start over new. When your old owner was a scanner chances are high he scams you aswell but since it is in cr you are safe. Although people might wonder why he didn't scam you aswell. Do a name change and start all over new. Even thoughi would recommend mods or admins to check ips on this since one scanner can claim to be both accounts. No offense!
    DeathMare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    As I suppose this did not happen on steamko since you can't get CR there. Most logical solution is get a name change scroll and start over new. When your old owner was a scanner chances are high he scams you aswell but since it is in cr you are safe. Although people might wonder why he didn't scam you aswell. Do a name change and start all over new. Even thoughi would recommend mods or admins to check ips on this since one scanner can claim to be both accounts. No offense!
    thats the thing i dont care if they do ip check i know im not him lol one of Rampage clan members i know very well and ive made plenty of trades with is the one i sent this pic to because i have his cell phone number and i text him anytime i need gbs or anything.
    To answer your question no its not steamko i did state it was on gordion.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    thats the thing i dont care if they do ip check i know im not him lol one of Rampage clan members i know very well and ive made plenty of trades with is the one i sent this pic to because i have his cell phone number and i text him anytime i need gbs or anything.
    To answer your question no its not steamko i did state it was on gordion.
    Well, I can't really say anything here, more than that I don't believe you are Jesper, me and Jesper knew each other kinda good before he scammed me and I got all his personal infos, so I highly doubt you are Jesper, cause that guy stalked me after I posted all his infos on forums...

are you even Swedish?
    And I doubt that you (if you were Jesper), would go on a spree on scamming people and one of a sudden get legit again, so they are calling you out on a nickname that isn't yours, maybe they should have taken that into account, that maybe you bought a char of someone being a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Well, I can't really say anything here, more than that I don't believe you are Jesper, me and Jesper knew each other kinda good before he scammed me and I got all his personal infos, so I highly doubt you are Jesper, cause that guy stalked me after I posted all his infos on forums...

are you even Swedish?
    And I doubt that you (if you were Jesper), would go on a spree on scamming people and one of a sudden get legit again, so they are calling you out on a nickname that isn't yours, maybe they should have taken that into account, that maybe you bought a char of someone being a scammer.
    Im not even swedish lol i live in usa and like i said go read that topic that was made about him and see my comments. They're all mad at me because of the nickname and i just wanted to clear my name, no one on ko4life really knew my ingame nickname anyways like why would i bother doing all this? Im just trying to say that im not jesper and i want to clear my name.

wanted dead or alive hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    Okay well looks like you just want to act like a child than go ahead lol... im not gonna waste anymore, if you wanna believe me go ahead if not you dont have to, like i said your clanie Sleven07 also known as iOreos in your clan can tell you that ive made plenty of trades with him and he has my personal cell number cuz thats how we keep in contact when i needed gbs or items from him. I only login here from home and work and possibly logged in a few times through school wifi but not pretty sure on that.

Oh and i forgot to mention when your clannie alexanatorz or whatever his name is was cussing me out at the time i had Ally with 4Unknown (Paul) and he had me log in on his vent and he checked my ip ( yea you're gonna say vpn changing your ip bla bla ) well he also added me on facebook too.

LOL this guy is defently a GG. RaRaRaZieLLLLLL for me he is a very trustable person !

This post might be old. But i trust WNX on steam cypher. this must have been a misunderstanding hasan is legit

ya catch me on ts if you wanna do any trades with me

jesus christ i gave up trying to prove that im not jesper from sweden lol, ask anyone ive done trades with im from michigan, i bought the rogue from a CR along with warrior named PearLGrain.
    DeathMare likes this.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode773 View Post
    This post might be old. But i trust WNX on steam cypher. this must have been a misunderstanding hasan is legit

He never said WNX wasn't trustable, just that WNX said he's someone he's not and called him a scammer, that is all.

4smokey was the char of a scammer i dont know if its the same person but when i logged gordion he pmed me all im saying is dont bother wasting your time with peeps who have characters that are related to scammers paying for their goods is like giving baby candy no ty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast