Janice scammer ([email protected])

This is a discussion on Janice scammer ([email protected]) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was sharing with Janice for 2 days, everything looked well untill I got an pm from Retail. He asked ...
Page: 1

Default Janice scammer ([email protected])

I was sharing with Janice for 2 days, everything looked well untill I got an pm from Retail. He asked what my rogue's name was, I told him the name he said oh someone was trying to sell it for 100$ to me, it was Janice. Ill post 2 screenshots, proove its him trying to sell it.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8692/scammerj.jpg
    http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2594/naamloostie.png

The private message is in dutch but his email adress is beneeth it. That was 1 hour before sharing with him. You'll see that hes using the same emailadress trying to scam retail to sell him the account.

Janice have a nice day. BB

yup he tried to sell it, spamming me day in day out, he told me he could go lower just incase i would buy it faster, seemed suspicious and here u go.

Bann this mf.

He just pmed me saying: U moron, i just wanted to check what the char was worth. Haha good one Janice x)

get him off the forum

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

just saying, this post might go more noticed if you put it in the cheaters section, which I believe is the right section :O

we were not sure about wich section so posted here but ya ur prolly right since nobody seems to answer us, we need some justice here

_yx_

the right section is cheaters i think
    i lought my ass when i read this

Janice: U moron, i just wanted to check what the char was worth. Haha good one Janice x)

aq , im gonna have my friend Ranzoape or a friend dutchie translate this for me. I would ask one of you but hmmm thats not really fair for Janice.

gonna temporarily ban Janice while this takes place.

also I believe this is the wrong section. As the account wasnt hacked or compromised yet.

just to be clear, your accusing a person of cheating/scamming - make post in cheaters part as Keys suggested. No harm done, i can fixey fix this quick.