Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz

This is a discussion on MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

every1 is doing that when towers are bugged lol..

every1 is doing that when towers are bugged lol..[/b]
    Worse excuse ever. EVER

kamikadzeee

so if towers are buged ppl should stay outside town...pfff you wish

every1 is doing that when towers are bugged lol..[/b]

Worse excuse ever. EVER[/b]
    best answer ever...

whats the only thing that keep most people out of town? And if anyone wants to stick around to donate their nps than thats their problem

Jason269

They are bug abusing..

NPC's are "bugged" and there "abusing" it by sittin in town while there "bugged"

:P

SNAIEK

is it their fault the towers are bugged? NO. k2 should fix it. they didnt download a cheat to bug the towers. it is k2's problem.

Banned

is it their fault the towers are bugged? NO. k2 should fix it. they didnt download a cheat to bug the towers. it is k2's problem.[/b]
    If i am not mistaken k2 says it's bug abusing.

is it their fault the towers are bugged? NO. k2 should fix it. they didnt download a cheat to bug the towers. it is k2's problem.[/b]
    maybe it's not their fault they are bugged, but it is their fault they abuse this bug to get into town and stay there to kill everyone that goes into cz / ardream / RLB, so it's still bug abusing

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It is bug abusing by K2 rules, but you really can't ban a whole group camping the town... I know myself, I would be in town doing this as well, cause I seriously don't feel like some noobs ksing last shots as the opposite nation player spawns and gaining more then me while i try to pk legitly

maybe it's not their fault they are bugged, but it is their fault they abuse this bug to get into town and stay there to kill everyone that goes into cz / ardream / RLB, so it's still bug abusing[/b]
    EXACTLY.

If they used a program to delete the towers or w/e it would be cheating not bug abusing.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

i dont understand why u had 2 mention MM, no other clans abusing the bug just them...

i smell jealousy.

So rushing town is bug abuse? Wow ive seen so many video's of people getting towered and such, shouldnt they all be banned? Is a spike town a bannable offense now because you attack in base. Isnt that the whole goal of cz to kill all of the opposing race. Ive never heard or seen an official posting on entering bases.

So rushing town is bug abuse? Wow ive seen so many video's of people getting towered and such, shouldnt they all be banned? Is a spike town a bannable offense now because you attack in base. Isnt that the whole goal of cz to kill all of the opposing race. Ive never heard or seen an official posting on entering bases.[/b]
    You arent really clever dude.. Offourse rushing into an town isnt bug abuse, those towers are there to defend the town. Spike town isnt bug abuse either, you do cast that hide skill and you run in. When the npc's / towers are gone and you are killing people that come to ronark then its bug abuse. They shouldnt be there at the first place but well as people said, everybody will do it. Easy np's..

IMO, I'd say this is like an armored car blowing up and spewing millions of dollars onto the street.

Of course you shouldn't "steal" the money, but in reality everyone would just take some and go. With nothing stopping them, people will just be this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast