Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jason / DeadlyKillah scammer!

This is a discussion on Jason / DeadlyKillah scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep well Im posting this since Kach1ng is on vacation he bought this account StarDollar he traded it for a ...
Page: 1

MakeMyDay

Yep well Im posting this since Kach1ng is on vacation he bought this account StarDollar he traded it for a warrior on cypher.
    Jason / DeadlyKillah is a scammer and a koxper.
    Look at this :
    http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nr1gn4.png

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nr2wv3.png

This is his e-mail : [email protected]

=( He must be kicked from their clan as the proof is provided.

Scammed a baba of mine

Banned

OMG HE WAS IN FIERCE! That explains everything.

"Jason / DeadlyKillah is a scammer aka koxper." God, it pisses me off how dumb you are. "A.K.A" = also known as.

Scammer isn't also known as koxper. It's two different things.

His new account is legit so...nothing against him there. It was a dick move to try to get the account banned but it is kinda funny...

Jason269

Hmm, why don't you tell the Real story who ever this is?

First of all, we did trade and it was cool and fair, me and Kach1ng was cool and spoke on msn alot and that, he went on Vacation and someone took over his ACC to play it and its proberly you. But anyway yeah he did this, i was in delos 1 day and "StarDollar" aka Kach1ng's friend killed me over and over again when i enter hell aybess at them luferston or w/e, i spawned and he killed me like 3 times +, i pmed him and said "stop fuckin attacking me, whats your problem fuckin noob want to vs?" and he replied "ill do what ever i want so shut up" and he kept killin me and spoke to me like trash like i was no one, i got pissed and i recently had a KSC file of me koxping @ the beginning of the server and i admit this. My friend took KSC and sent and i forgot about it. While i was browsing my photos i saw this and i spoke to kach1ngs friend again and he still was being tottally emo on me. So i sent the SS in to get him banned and i already said before i sent it, "carry on talking to me like shit ill get you banned" but he didnt belive me and still talk trash to me, so for being so stupid and acting like a fucking emo kid he gets what he derserves, Kach1ng should never of gave his acc to his friend.

end of story, people can belive what ever they want, i don't care, i did what i thought was right even though we did a fair trade, it wasnt the orignal trader. and i am sorry for Kach1ng if this ACC gets banned which i dought because K2 dont do shit. but for the guy on the ACC, screw yourself

MakeMyDay

OMG HE WAS IN FIERCE! That explains everything.

"Jason / DeadlyKillah is a scammer aka koxper." God, it pisses me off how dumb you are. "A.K.A" = also known as.

Scammer isn't also known as koxper. It's two different things.

His new account is legit so...nothing against him there. It was a dick move to try to get the account banned but it is kinda funny...[/b]
    I don't really care cuz Im not english ...And i'm just trying to speak english so ppl understand me.

MakeMyDay

Hmm, why don't you tell the Real story who ever this is?

First of all, we did trade and it was cool and fair, me and Kach1ng was cool and spoke on msn alot and that, he went on Vacation and someone took over his ACC to play it and its proberly you. But anyway yeah he did this, i was in delos 1 day and "StarDollar" aka Kach1ng's friend killed me over and over again when i enter hell aybess at them luferston or w/e, i spawned and he killed me like 3 times +, i pmed him and said "stop fuckin attacking me, whats your problem fuckin noob want to vs?" and he replied "ill do what ever i want so shut up" and he kept killin me and spoke to me like trash like i was no one, i got pissed and i recently had a KSC file of me koxping @ the beginning of the server and i admit this. My friend took KSC and sent and i forgot about it. While i was browsing my photos i saw this and i spoke to kach1ngs friend again and he still was being tottally emo on me. So i sent the SS in to get him banned and i already said before i sent it, "carry on talking to me like shit ill get you banned" but he didnt belive me and still talk trash to me, so for being so stupid and acting like a fucking emo kid he gets what he derserves, Kach1ng should never of gave his acc to his friend.

end of story, people can belive what ever they want, i don't care, i did what i thought was right even though we did a fair trade, it wasnt the orignal trader. and i am sorry for Kach1ng if this ACC gets banned which i dought because K2 dont do shit. but for the guy on the ACC, screw yourself[/b]
    Haha, i killed u all time? I killed u 1time and then my clannies killed u cuz both clans wanted to go kill Isiloon.
    And I wass offline when u sended a letter come vs .
    And no u said stop fucking attacking me fagg , I just said ' i do what i want ur not my boss' and u keep saying things not me.
    I don't even kno such words in english

MakeMyDay

Oh yeah btw u told my clannies and me that it wass a joke that u sended a screenshot.

Jason269

at first i never, but then u kept talking trash so i sent it in

MakeMyDay

Don't talk bullshit now

Jason269

are you gonna sit at your pc and refresh page every sec? fucking sado, go out fucking noob and stop crying.

MakeMyDay

Like I told u in pm ur not my boss ... And yeah I want every1 to see this and hope u get a ban

Banned

Ban Jason pls he also scammed Beatrix , not?

Jason269

Haha, i killed u all time? I killed u 1time and then my clannies killed u cuz both clans wanted to go kill Isiloon.
    And I wass offline when u sended a letter come vs .
    And no u said stop fucking attacking me fagg , I just said ' i do what i want ur not my boss' and u keep saying things not me.
    I don't even kno such words in english[/b]
    you killed me more than once, and you was online because i was in CZ at DK's and you was killing people and i even saw you killing with darius and my clan can proove this because i was exping with them and you said lets vs but you never so shut up, your full of crap, stfu

MakeMyDay

If u send a letter to some1 he won't see it that he has mail but if u loggin again or u wait some time u can see u got a mail.
    I only saw the other day i got mail when there wass CSW , and yes i pked with darius for like 10mins?
    And who is now talking to me like trash?? Just admit I wasn't talking to you like that u rather do something like that

Jason269

your just twisting every single fucking word i say, your such a lier just shut up zzz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast