Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

jason_dinamyte aka SantaCrozBanana

This is a discussion on jason_dinamyte aka SantaCrozBanana within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After clannie found Talos, :JonY: suddenly appears with this fag(SantaCrozBanana) and takes it without adding clannie who found it! and ...
Page: 1

gravedigga_bg

After clannie found Talos, :JonY: suddenly appears with this fag(SantaCrozBanana) and takes it without adding clannie who found it!

and more

So, what ya think??? h34r:
    My conclusion: :JonY: lowlife piece of shit and SantaCrozBanana-HACKER/CHEATER he even admits it

The drop they say was glass belt FTL

Could be just a PMS message

But this should be an easy one...

Z3non

Posting for jason:

Dont forget that i have SS of you asking me for hacks and to hack an acc..... i cant post this cause i was banned from Ko4life.

TaDaaa

Does that change the fact that this dude just said he is a cheat and hacks?

Z3non

Posting for jason again :

I admit that I cheat and I made my own stuf.. but I dont care.. and Ill keep doing that..
    I just dont want those "wannabe" Legit acting like Legit people.

And btw to Taada: Yes. If you are robing a house and someone is standing at the door watching for the police, if they get arrested, they both get the same sentence.
    So if he is hacking, and Beast is asking him for hacks, its the same shit.

gravedigga_bg

Posting for jason again :

I admit that I cheat and I made my own stuf.. but I dont care.. and Ill keep doing that..
    I just dont want those "wannabe" Legit acting like Legit people.

And btw to Taada: Yes. If you are robing a house and someone is standing at the door watching for the police, if they get arrested, they both get the same sentence.
    So if he is hacking, and Beast is asking him for hacks, its the same shit.[/b]
    Whaaaaaaaat??? I asked that guy for hacks??!?? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    Are u high bro?? :lol: :lol:

gravedigga_bg

Posting for jason:

Dont forget that i have SS of you asking me for hacks and to hack an acc..... i cant post this cause i was banned from Ko4life.[/b]
    U can post those SS for him can't u??

Z3non

Whaaaaaaaat??? I asked that guy for hacks??!?? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    Are u high bro?? :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Im only posting for him, not by my head, i have nothing to do with this, just giving my pal an oportunity to defend himself, and yes i can post the SS, he will send me after we come from school.

P4rthen0n

What do you care ? Jason/Santacrosbanana is a compulsive lier, he WILL lie about everything if he feels the need to and he'll even fake some random SS of Beastfromtheeast supposedly asking for hacks or whatever.
    Don't pay attention to him, he's just a noob, always was. He doesn't cheat because he wants to cheat, he cheats because he needs to cheat to even stand a chance. He does that in KO and probably do it in everywhere else as well. Just don't give him the attention he needs.

gravedigga_bg

No, i am realy interested in those SS he got
    Do u go to school 24/7???
    Boy u must be really smart than <_<

Banned for scamming.

gravedigga_bg

I know who u are nubby :P

gravedigga_bg

BTW Z3non u got some nice "pals". U just went in my black books also!

Z3non

BTW Z3non u got some nice "pals". U just went in my black books also![/b]
    &#39;&#39;Pals&#39;&#39;? Please explain this in proper english, and as far as me being in ur black books.... <_< dou you think i care about people who i dont know? NO. the Less the better....... geez why do people think that im a low life &#39;&#39;all about reputation guy&#39;&#39;?

lBrutuSl

beast u a LOL i see in clan chat talos and alex is in teamspeak with me so alex log account with santa to kill talos i find spot later and i help alex finish talos almost dead. :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast