Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Javi aka MrsLiez wtf

This is a discussion on Javi aka MrsLiez wtf within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive bought some items from him for usd. On friday, he should have game me on saturday, but then i ...
Page: 1

BoShkE

Ive bought some items from him for usd. On friday, he should have game me on saturday, but then i received this pm from him on ko4life

lol calm down, i wont be able to log msn, but dont worry i saw the transfer was here and money going to the bank, money comes to me on monday .. i will log msn asap [/b]
    Monday passed and i havent got any responce of him whatsoever...Everybody is familiar he has overall good reputation, thats why I havent hasetated to buy stuff from him...But know i must be honest it just doesnt feel good anymore, so i need someone who might know him well or even personal, to assure me everything is ok....And that was what he should have done, if he has some kind of problem. I think is no problem to load on internet and letting me know on msn/e-mail or ko4life that he will be giving it to me soon ... Im not that kind of guy to shout immidiatly im scammed, cause i believe in better of men. And Javi is not just some random guy. In 2 years of experience in KO i have never been scammed,cause i could some how judge ppl or take no risk if something or someone is fishy...BUt like i said with Javi i never hesetated, Should i have?

Aba

don't know dude...he has a questionable reputation now a days. But as far as I know he is trustable...I honestly don't think he would scam you

Banned Senior Member

don't know dude...he has a questionable reputation now a days. But as far as I know he is trustable...I honestly don't think he would scam you [/b]
    +1

but u never know

Banned

don't know dude...he has a questionable reputation now a days. But as far as I know he is trustable...I honestly don't think he would scam you [/b]
    we hope so

Ehh? He's on msn right now. Javier has a very shady reputation of account selling, you should have done a bit more research. He's a nice guy, but I think he is a scammer tbh. Many of the admins here are friends with him so your gunna need some solid evidence.

This isn't to say he is gunna scam you, keep pursuing him.

P4rthen0n

Everybody is familiar he has overall good reputation[/b]

KalaBunga Senior Member

oh my post got removed :_o cause i putted something in it , anyways i would not trust him , but thats my opnoin.

he tried to sell his acont manny times and , a few got scammed in the progress of buying things , just use search optoins, case javier email was hackked or something ,

BoShkE

a quick search would provide this link
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=MrsLies[/b]
    Well i guess you right, if i seen that topic before making the deal it might make me more suspicious.I never made wirth noone any kind of deal if that person had any bad karma. But i had Javier like 1 year already on msn, and never heard any bad thing about him.He was in top 3 clans in KO. Many ppl now him etc...Thats the thing what made me so sure about him. The only bad thing ever went public about JAvier is that topic from Smash, but i missed that cause i was abscent from KO for like half an year. But today i found that topic myself... <_< But the guy i made the deal with is real Javier, and to whom i sended cash also REAL Javier. If im really scammed then Smash was also scammed by Javier, and that whole story about hacker etc is fuking bullshit. Well if i dont hear anything from him today it will be official.... Its good thing mine cousin is going to Peru on busnisstrip for 1 month. That would be enough to track him down...If he really scammed me, i can say he succeded for sure, but he did scam wrong person. Part one of this story is almost done. But i can assure him and everybody part 2 is in the making and it will be less pleasent then part 1 for him if he dont give me mine stuff...I dont care about money i will earn that back, it just hurts i got fuked after i survived so many scamms more complicated then this kind of scamm he did, the was just like taking candy of a baby... :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

don&#39;t worry if u have used paypal.

if u didn&#39;t.. well.. too bad :s

Cadence96

don&#39;t worry if u have used paypal.

if u didn&#39;t.. well.. too bad :s[/b]
    In Peru there is no Paypal. =/

poker27

OMG boshke you got scammed by one of the biggest scammer in ko4life, he sold onemorechance many times, and always something happended, he got conviniently hacked, he didnt get the money ect, always some excuse, of course the person who sended the money, never got the money back or the account, i cant belive you felt for him, you are a well known buyer and seller, just becareful, speacially with a group of peruvian(rebelde20<johnny tenorio>, giancarlos aliaga radenovich, 4traffic, ect) that scam ko4life user continously and nobody does anything to ban this people from ko4life, and they will keep scamming. HOPE YOU GET TO KICK THIS MTF ASS.

Banned

i should have de-lvled that rogue when i played it for a few hours, if i would have known it was his i wouldnt even touched it in the begginng
    found out it was his after PW was changed

Banned

he&#39;s a scammer

Banned

i dont play diez and even i know

srry for your loss shit happens

BoShkE

He is ip/account banned from forum tnx to Felix.
    But that wont be the worst thing what will happen to him...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast