Jay - [email protected] - Cradow

This is a discussion on Jay - [email protected] - Cradow within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; REEB = good Jay = scammer Story: Scott [old ign Ringman] bought this character Cradow from Jay [[email protected]] but he ...
Page: 1

abdeucethree

REEB = good

Jay = scammer

Story:
    Scott [old ign Ringman] bought this character Cradow from Jay [[email protected]] but he cant play so much anymore because or his college courses and such so since him [scott] and reeb are great friends and have shared accounts for a very long time Scott asked Reeb to sell the account for him so he could buy a unique like IN or somethin for REEB since reeb allows scott to play his char and the rest of the money would go to scott. but while scott was purchasing cradow, Jay wouldnt give the email for some reason. so scott had asked reeb to get it so they can change the infos. once jay heard of this he immediately thought hmm take back and re-sell. so this is how reeb and jays convo went:

I like how you have ko macro sites in your favourites.........

abdeucethree

not my SS lol Reeb asked me to post

abdeucethree

btw, i dont see them... what site there is a macro site? lol i see kodb and thats about it

btw, i dont see them... what site there is a macro site? lol i see kodb and thats about it[/b]
    kodb isn't a macro site but I can see 2 which are common.

abdeucethree

kind of ironic that your pointing it out, take the SS and circle it in paint and send in pm? idk but yeah stay on topic please -.-