Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't leave the clan actually, u'll see that if i log back on. I had no intention of leaving ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I didn't leave the clan actually, u'll see that if i log back on. I had no intention of leaving the clan and looking like some sort of scammer, but the fact is i was never made aware of the clan rules as i wasn't granted access to that part of the forum till 2 days ago.[/b]
    not our problem, if u werent informed of them before hand u were informed of them afterward, its not like they were a clan secret and the 2 people u camped with should have known them too

Camping atilla for 5 1/2 hours on 2 servers, i kinda think that an EP dropping to me was quite an achievement for the clan, but hey you lot just wanted ur grubby mits on it to pass it to ur mates. I don't play this game so i can be mugged of a decent drop, ideal for my priest by the way.[/b]
    ideal for u to what? to sit offline with it? stop being a greedy little bitch and cough it up to the clan so it can go to someone who actually deserves it

Before any other noobs pipe up about it, the two clan members i was camping with said within the party that if anything drops WP - would go to one of the level 60 mastered rogues and the PP to the other rogue (i don't name names coz thats ur problem not mine) and if an EP i would have it. As it did drop an EP i find it a little odd these two then went back on what they said and decided to spout it in clan chat for all to hear, me not really knowing the rule then joined in. But hey what would i expect from american kids with nothing else to do. Alas the flaming began from one of the assists who in turn began to abuse me, heck i thought, why should i give up this item ideal for my priest to some little gobby teenage yank when i could actually enjoy a drop from this game for once.[/b]
    translation: "I COULD HAVE GOT AWAY SCAMMING IT IF IT WERENT FOR THOSE IDIOTS SAYING IN CLAN CHAT WHAT I GOT AS A DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"it's up to the leader/assist" - people don't own me because i'm in their clan by the way

If i sit at a spot and an agreed drop, drops then im gonna keep it. I made a deal with the people there and i'm sticking to it whether or not un-named people did or did not. Crying to assistant coz a WP/PP didnt drop doesn't make them better clannies, makes em even dodgier people to trust, i've never gone back on what i originally said and never will.[/b]
    then ur a scammer, simple fact...do whatever u want but dont think ur exempt from the titles placed on ur forhead after u do them...shit i might as well go to the local bank with the excuse after i rob it: "i worked hard to steal this money, im keeping it and theres nothing wrong with that!" when obviously there is

and replace yank/american with whatever country applies to those people :X

To be honest I didn't really fight with anyone apart from Pwnage, Schrotti threw orders around as soon as i joined G1 and thats not what i respond to.
    Dro i've never even spoken to apart from on these forums where he obviously knew exactly what happened coz he heard it from a couple of players who knew the rules trying to scam his clan, oh well, ignorance is bliss, in my case and the clans.[/b]
    omg! ASSISTANTS LEADING A CLAN!? wow i feel ur pain apoth....who woulda thought assists would lead a clan making clan rules and taking innitiative to keep the clan moving forward, how could u possible respond to that? we should give them a mean talking to for doin what they should!
    /sarcasm

I play for fun and as far as i'm concerned you get a drop you fucking keep it. Not give it to someone you don't even know. I'm glad I wasn't scammed by you, coz letting go of this would have meant just that.[/b]
    other way around, u scammed the clan...but then again uve always been a greedy whore even on edena, claiming every warrior drop for urself even thought there were other high lvl's

let me clear something up for u apoth, uve never been good at this game, uve never been a good guy, uve always been a cocky greedy asshole that no one really likes but just puts up with, friend of a friend type scenario

im not there i dont realy know any of you..
    but..

they made a party and wait it to appear whit a reason!!
    depending on the drop it w go to 1 of the 3
    thats not a clan party thats a 3 guys that know them selfs waiting a boss to profit from it!
    they got pissed of b/c didnt drop and WP or PP to bad..
    now taking that drop away thats just rong..[/b]

Thing is, its in our clan rules, which they were to of agreed upon entering the clan. 3 person party = Clan drop.

<div class='quotemain'>
    im not there i dont realy know any of you..
    but..

they made a party and wait it to appear whit a reason!!
    depending on the drop it w go to 1 of the 3
    thats not a clan party thats a 3 guys that know them selfs waiting a boss to profit from it!
    they got pissed of b/c didnt drop and WP or PP to bad..
    now taking that drop away thats just rong..[/b]
    Thing is, its in our clan rules, which they were to of agreed upon entering the clan. 3 person party = Clan drop.
    [/b][/quote]
    also gotta remember girakon just came out, hence why the rule of 3 people=clan drop is in effect, cuz atm there are barely any uniques on server and equiping clan is priority

apoth0r

forgot u were in the clan cama
    I&#39;m not gonna sink to personal insults, coz you have no idea who I am, and me of you

forgot u were in the clan cama
    I&#39;m not gonna sink to personal insults, coz you have no idea who I am, and me of you[/b]
    then dont sink to personal insults, there was plenty there u could have replied to without goin to personal insults, fact is u know ur wrong so all thats left is personal insults which u have none once again anyway so u pretend to take the high road

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

End of story, objectively, apoth0r is wrong.

Either turn the EP in or be called a scammer, simple.

apoth0r

Cheerio

Jay

na apothor woudnt scamm shit ... as he said he doesnt know clan rules like we do .. plus who are the other 2 retards that agreed to keep the Wp, and PP to themselves if it dropped? seeing tht apothor was told in party tht he can keep ep if it drops, hes ddoing nothing wrong ...

i think u should blame/bann the other 2x retards that made this " if this drops, we keep" deal in first place

na apothor woudnt scamm shit ... as he said he doesnt know clan rules like we do .. plus who are the other 2 retards that agreed to keep the Wp, and PP to themselves if it dropped? seeing tht apothor was told in party tht he can keep ep if it drops, hes ddoing nothing wrong ...

i think u should blame/bann the other 2x retards that made this " if this drops, we keep" deal in first place[/b]
    he wouldnt scam shit? i beg to differ

sure looks likes hes scamming there, hes also merching the ep atm apparently

and doesnt matter what they told him, he was told the clan rules, which have been there since we made clan, after he got the drop, he should have given it but he didnt

edit: btw rough estimate of our convo with him

apoth(a for short): census time
    a: who wants me in thisclan at this time?
    me: depends what u do with the ep
    me: give it to clan bank, stay for all i care
    me: keep it, gtfo
    lalala some time skip
    me: said something i dont remember
    a: something about calling me a mouthy cunt
    me: least im not a greedy cunt
    me: or a scamming cunt
    a: scammmmmmmmmer
    a: greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy
    a: something about saying i usd
    me: k name 1 thing ive usd&#39;d, just 1 thing
    me: im waiting
    me: waiiiiiiiiiting
    a: im just thinking of something u cant deny
    me: waiiiiiiiiting
    a: rol
    me: ive never had a rol, ever
    a: somethign implying im lying about that
    shurt: cama has always had shit gear besides his cs
    me: lists what ive had over my entire ko time and mentions that they were all clan items
    a: asks if i farmed for them all
    me: yes i farmed for them all with clan
    a: starts calling me a scammer
    me: calls him a retard
    a: says all i can do is insult
    me: say all he understands are insults, he ignores facts

some time goes by without talking

jean leaves clan

Jay

and doesnt matter what they told him[/b]

doesnt matter what they told him? as far as i know, rest 2 people were clannies too and those 2 even thinking about keep wp or pp if it dropped is scamming too right? even thought they didnt drop, but if it did, they would keep it and i beg the differ u would say shit to them

edit: and yes if he did leave clan after he refused to give item, then ya he is a scammer.. but still doesnt change the fact that rest 2x people even talked about keeping drops to themselves even when they "knew" the clan rules.. so they should be automatically booted aswell

doesnt matter what they told him? as far as i know, rest 2 people were clannies too and those 2 even thinking about keep wp or pp if it dropped is scamming too right? even thought they didnt drop, but if it did, they would keep it and i beg the differ u would say shit to them

edit: and yes if he did leave clan after he refused to give item, then ya he is a scammer.. but still doesnt change the fact that rest 2x people even talked about keeping drops to themselves even when they "knew" the clan rules.. so they should be automatically booted aswell[/b]
    agreed they were wrong BUT they were both told after and they both agreed to give ep to clan, jean didnt and quit clan with ep

Jay

ofcourse they both agreed to give ep to clan later on seeing they didnt get PP or WP which THEY wanted for themselves..

lol all this over an ep

lol all this over an ep [/b]
    ya thats what we were saying in guild chat after he quit...all this over an ep, but at least he scammed an ep not an IN or something actually worth scamming...get rid of the trash early so u dont lose something good later on -_-

hes a scammer and thats it. It has been stated and dro has repeatedly told clan members to look at the clan drop rule.

Also jean&#39;s act happens to be very unfair to us warriors. not like we need the ep. but we have been killing bosses like HQ, TK, SQ and yes we were xped several times and we use shit loads of potions per person and we are very poor. And what do we do when we get a non warrior item drop? we turn it to the clan bank for the clan leaders to decide who gets the drop. Its about helping out the clan instead of caring for yourself.

So what right does jean gets to keep his drop when he barely heals considering attila drops pretty fast and it was 2 rogues who did the killing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast