Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would put money on if it was the Wp that dropped that the rogue who called it received it ...
Page: 3

Matador

i would put money on if it was the Wp that dropped that the rogue who called it received it would be having the same exact problem..unless he is GG but personally if i was told from other party members I could HAVE it...and I didnt know clan rules saying i had to give it up.. i would keep it 2 but if he knew rules then thats a different story. Here is my idea why dont u give back the EP untill u have earned it and show them that ur not a scammer etc...

one thing in poths defence, and that of anyone in that situation, if he had been aware of the drop rule, would he have sat their for 5 hours? :P

well even if he didnt know about clan drop rule, he should just give the ep back, hes willing to ruin his reputation over an ep.
    also i want to give heads up to other clans on new server, dont give drops to people you dont fully trust, in TheReapers clan we lost about 10 uniques because of scammers in the first month of logos.

see now you raise an interesting point there steven. The way AHM worked was if you were given a drop then it was yours, it meant that you earned it.... or else you were not given it.

It kept it all a fair bit more friendly, and we were never scammed as a result :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

see now you raise an interesting point there steven. The way AHM worked was if you were given a drop then it was yours, it meant that you earned it.... or else you were not given it.

It kept it all a fair bit more friendly, and we were never scammed as a result :P[/b]
    ya but ahm was a close clan...u didnt get invited unless every1 in the clan liked u so all were friends so there were no arguments over drops...plus we were only like 15 people lol, whatd we have? 20 man vent and i dont think it was ever full unless it was one of the big csw's

ya but ahm was a close clan...u didnt get invited unless every1 in the clan liked u so all were friends so there were no arguments over drops...plus we were only like 15 people lol, whatd we have? 20 man vent and i dont think it was ever full unless it was one of the big csw's[/b]
    yeah was good, worked in HeroesOfHollywood as well though, people got what was deserved so at the end there weren't any arguements if someone left. Well... not many :lol:

(this is going a little offtopic sry)

Sno0p

well even if he didnt know about clan drop rule, he should just give the ep back, hes willing to ruin his reputation over an ep.[/b]
    I dont think its about the ep anymore for him...too bad shits like this start to happen already

But anyway "allea jacta est".

didnt read page 2 but anyway, just a throw in..

Rules state clealy that 3 or more in a party from the clan and its a clan drop, nobody in the party decides who gets what, its clearly up to leader and assist to decide from activity withing the clan.

Tristan

lol, can anyone tell me what his nick is ingame? I must have missed it. And can you tell me who spankyourbanana is?

lol, can anyone tell me what his nick is ingame? I must have missed it. And can you tell me who spankyourbanana is?[/b]

JeanClaudeVanDam. As for Spank, no idea but he's in our clan.

Banned

after reading this the guy was not given access to the forums where the rules are posted so he doesnt have to follow a rule he was not given access to read by a leader or assist therefore anything done in that time as in drops would be his

its the leaders or assists job to make sure before they clan someone to tell them to go read the rules and if they AGREE to them....if they dont and clan someone without doing so you cant hold said person responsible for not reading a rule he cant see cause of persmission settings on a forum board

its his drop and you all messed up by not properly leading your clan when it comes to clanning people.....anytime we clanned someone in any clan i was in or leader of or assist of we made them read the rules 1st so nothing could be said later

he is not a scammer and he has every right to keep his drop since you let this slip through the cracks

facts are facts here....this is not a popularity contest and you all can not gang up on a person cause you think your in the right even though your not

justice will be served but not to this guy cause he is innocent of what you accuse him of.....nex time give people access to read the rules of your clan before you actually clan then....i am sure the other 2 idiots in the party didnt tell about the rule either if they were talking about keeping the drop wp/pp as well

apothor is not a scammer

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

after reading this the guy was not given access to the forums where the rules are posted so he doesnt have to follow a rule he was not given access to read by a leader or assist therefore anything done in that time as in drops would be his[/b]

Ignorance is no excuse.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

The fact that his claiming that he didnt know about this rule ( ) DOES NOT make him "immune" to this. He found it out afterwards, a nice clean guy would have given it back. He didnt. Therefor his a thief, who broke a clan rule and didnt even return the item afterwards, like a thief with atleast some manners would do.

A good clanie would not do smth like that. We would have kicked him even if the drop would have been returned. This is not how a clan works and this is not a situation where there should have shown even a bit of tolerance. Duno how things were in UK tho. So gratz to dro/cava, u got rid of a bad clanie. Too bad it was a hard way.

Its not hard to see ur point here tez. Next time choose a better place for that. Also try to come up with a bit better logic, quite poor effort from u this time.

Banned

no offense but your both wrong

he was not ignorant since ignorance means to look the other way....he did no such thing here....he was not given the rules so how would he know them

he said he was given access to the rules 2 days AFTER the item dropped

doesnt matter if he is a good man or not rules cant be enforced unless you actually state them ....nothing was stated here to him

officer:"hey buddy you cant make left hand turns anymore at all....its a new rule"

person:"really i never read or saw this anywhere yet officer"

officer:"yeah we didnt tell you yet or show u the rule but here is a ticket"

sorry but it doesnt work like that

in UK if someone like a assist or me the leader did not make someone aware of a policy or change we dont hold that person resposible cause in all honesty its our responsibly as leaders/assist to delegate down and make everyone aware......you cant blame this kid cause of irrersponsable leaders and assist

be forthcoming about the rules upon clanning someone not after the fact

bottim line he didnt agree to those rules cause his leader and assist failed there jobs in making him by giving him access to where the rules are stated

PS. nice clannies you have there cause the other 2 scammers in party didnt tell him the rule and were going to keep the drop as well

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he was told that its a clandrop right after it was dropped, weather or not ignorance is no excuse as stated befor.

after refusing to hand out the item to either leader or assistant of the clan i've asked him to leave, which seems just fair to me.

"he was not ignorant since ignorance means to look the other way....he did no such thing here....he was not given the rules so how would he know them"

wrong.

Lets murder some people and get away with it, because well, no one ever told us doing so would be against the law, so we cant be sued either, right?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast