Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he was told that its a clandrop right after it was dropped , weather or not ignorance is no excuse ...
Page: 4

Banned

he was told that its a clandrop right after it was dropped, weather or not ignorance is no excuse as stated befor.

after refusing to hand out the item to either leader or assistant of the clan i've asked him to leave, which seems just fair to me.
    "he was not ignorant since ignorance means to look the other way....he did no such thing here....he was not given the rules so how would he know them"

wrong.

Lets murder some people and get away with it, because well, no one ever told us doing so would be against the law, so we cant be sued either, right?[/b]
    lol everyone knows murder is wrong...the taking of another human beings life is wrong in anyones eyes even murderers but they do it for the thrill so bad example

here is a diff case cause your clan made a set rule system of there own but failed to inform every member....this is not a known rule such as ks or duping which are common practice rules in any good clan......you set the rules to state either clan drop or no clan drop but didnt tell this member so its on you to do so but you cant do it after he drops a item and expect to hand it over.....ffs take responsiblity instead of pointing the finger at him point it at the lack of professionalism in properly doing your job of making your clan aware of all the rules YOU set

also what i bolded just proved my point and your clans stupidity in enforcing the rules properly

sorry but you dont tell someone a rule AFTER the FACT......

person 1: hey i found a 100 dollar bill on the ground
    person 2: oh that belongs to me cause its my sidewalk i am telling u the sidewalk rules now ok so please give me the 100 dollars

you cant win here when your wrong....facts will always remain....your clan leaders handled this poorly and now are trying to strong arm some poor kid into giving it up when he did nothing in the wrong

also keep avoiding the fact that the other 2 people in party didnt tell him while they were camping the spot

your more the welcome to enforce rules upon people after the fact of things happen but thats a crapy way to run and clan and it shows your poor management in doing so but thats expected from kids

try to make the rules your clan makes up so everyone knows them upon joining and not after you want that rule to be enforced on someone

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

"lol everyone knows murder is wrong...the taking of another human beings life is wrong in anyones eyes even murderers but they do it for the thrill so bad example"

and you really expect me to continue reading your post after that?

Banned

"lol everyone knows murder is wrong...the taking of another human beings life is wrong in anyones eyes even murderers but they do it for the thrill so bad example"

and you really expect me to continue reading your post after that?[/b]
    do they educate you in germany?

what kind of post reply was that

read or dont read doesnt change the FACT you cant tell someone the rules you set forth after it benefits you....should have made him aware before hand

its one thing if he didnt read them but it was there....then its his fault and he should hand it in....but here is not that case but instead he was never given access to see that said rule so its your fualt not his

learn how to properly run a organization then come talk to me again

and dont give me examples comparing murder to clan drops

anyways keeping rambling on i g2g

apothor is no scammer

ttfn

the_man_slayer

if someone got an item on their own, shouldnt it be theirs?

the last clan i was in with a clan bank you have to give in the item if it was in a party with another clannie or more

the_man_slayer

Lets murder some people and get away with it, because well, no one ever told us doing so would be against the law, so we cant be sued either, right?[/b]
    tht example is jst stupid

tez are just retarded, even if he did not know the rules untill 2 days after it dropped he still knew them (after) but he didnt give it to leader or assist.
    keeping it for himself makes him a scammer, quitting clan and selling the ep makes him a retarded scammer

Banned

tez are just retarded, even if he did not know the rules untill 2 days after it dropped he still knew them (after) but he didnt give it to leader or assist.
    keeping it for himself makes him a scammer, quitting clan and selling the ep makes him a retarded scammer[/b]
    ur the tard for not reading any of my posts

doesnt matter if he knew it after a fact...you cant enforce something that you made up to be a rule on someone after the fact

its not his responsibilty to know the rules if he was never given access to them and nor would be your clans right to take anything from someone when you failed to inform him of the rules

clan drops are a choice made by a guild not a mandatory widespread rule that everyone knows like "murdering someone" as shrotti so stupidly put.....if you dont tell someone the clan drop rule you cant expect them to follow it and if you try to tell them after they get something its not your right to take what they got away before you told them about it

your clan is wrong plain and simple fact....get over it....i am not taking his side or yours...i am taking the side of right and wrong and if innuendo cant see the wrong there doing then thats a poorly run organization

and again avoiding the 2 other clannies who failed to tell him the rules and trying to keep the drops for themselves?

Banned

so much hate

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tez why wont u tell why ur really here? Instead of showing ur stupidity just say sie dro and cava. Isnt it obvious that thats the reason behind this. Get over it, they didnt want a cheater and an idiot to clan and refused in a hard way. Instead of acting like a little teenage emo act like a fat 30 year old guy should.

Jay

lmfao .. u relate this ep situation to a person murdering someone? Sir, you have finally lost all that was left in ure pea head brain ...

fact that jean didnt even know the rules when ep dropped, he found out rules 2 days AFTER ... Meaning he doesnt have to give shit back ... and ive said ths before and ill say this again, Since jean didnt knw rules, but im guessing the other 2x retards that were in party knew the rules right? So how come they even made a deal saying that if wp dropps, person a gets and if pp drops, person b gets it and lastly if ep drops, Jean gets it? didnt those 2 people know the rules?

Banned

Tez why wont u tell why ur really here? Instead of showing ur stupidity just say sie dro and cava. Isnt it obvious that thats the reason behind this. Get over it, they didnt want a cheater and an idiot to clan and refused in a hard way. Instead of acting like a little teenage emo act like a fat 30 year old guy should.[/b]
    you really do amaze me with your moronic thinking at times....i am acting like a teenage emo kid? why cause i prefer to not let someone get gangraped by some little douchebags who think cause they have some rep on IE they can break the rules of common respect by enforcing a rule they made someone aware of 2 days after the fact....really dude get your head out of your ass

they kicked him cause he didnt bend over for them and they couldnt take responsibilty for there own mess up and bad organization of there own clan....maybe dro or any of the leaders of this clan can come here and actually admit and man up by saying "we didnt tell him of the rules and didnt give him access to them so its not his fualt he didnt know so he can either keep the drop or donate it to clan bank?....thats the right thing a leader should do....admit his wrongs and next time give access to the rules

not make some childish post saying he is a scammer and blame others instead of his lack of professionalims in doing his job as a leader to inform all his members upon adding them to clan

dont post again with stupid shit like what you said cause i know your much more mature then that to understand here what is happening and how right and wrong works

lmfao .. u relate this ep situation to a person murdering someone? Sir, you have finally lost all that was left in ure pea head brain ...

fact that jean didnt even know the rules when ep dropped, he found out rules 2 days AFTER ... Meaning he doesnt have to give shit back ... and ive said ths before and ill say this again, Since jean didnt knw rules, but im guessing the other 2x retards that were in party knew the rules right? So how come they even made a deal saying that if wp dropps, person a gets and if pp drops, person b gets it and lastly if ep drops, Jean gets it? didnt those 2 people know the rules?[/b]
    +1 everyone should see this point as i have been stating the same

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

you really do amaze me with your moronic thinking at times....i am acting like a teenage emo kid? why cause i prefer to not let someone get gangraped by some little douchebags who think cause they have some rep on IE they can break the rules of common respect by enforcing a rule they made someone aware of 2 days after the fact....really dude get your head out of your ass

they kicked him cause he didnt bend over for them and they couldnt take responsibilty for there own mess up and bad organization of there own clan....maybe dro or any of the leaders of this clan can come here and actually admit and man up by saying "we didnt tell him of the rules and didnt give him access to them so its not his fualt he didnt know so he can either keep the drop or donate it to clan bank?....thats the right thing a leader should do....admit his wrongs and next time give access to the rules[/b]
    And u do amaze me with u on going blaber. U have a talent saying same bs with only a bit dif words. Not all ppl here are ur old buttbuddys or blue eyed kiddos so cut the crap.

What planet are u from? Oh lemme quess, venus? High temperature and toxic gases mess up the little fat alien guys who make the laws. In venus a guy say: "ummmmm i didnt know about this ummmm" while picking their nose and having thumb uin their arse so they MUST be right and not gulty. Plsssss tez stop playing around.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wow you guys seriously need to grow up

I was giving that murder case as an extreme example over the "Ignorance is no excuse" stuff goin on here, im really sorry for you if you cant tell the difference.

Banned

And u do amaze me with u on going blaber. U have a talent saying same bs with only a bit dif words. Not all ppl here are ur old buttbuddys or blue eyed kiddos so cut the crap.

What planet are u from? Oh lemme quess, venus? High temperature and toxic gases mess up the little fat alien guys who make the laws. In venus a guy say: "ummmmm i didnt know about this ummmm" while picking their nose and having thumb uin their arse so they MUST be right and not gulty. Plsssss tez stop playing around. [/b]
    why do you always go off track and can never stick to debating in a mature fashion about the subject...i thougtht you were much older but from these posts and previous ones i would not guess you were over the age of 17

Banned

What planet are u from? Oh lemme quess, venus? High temperature and toxic gases mess up the little fat alien guys who make the laws. In venus a guy say: "ummmmm i didnt know about this ummmm" while picking their nose and having thumb uin their arse so they MUST be right and not gulty. Plsssss tez stop playing around. [/b]

I'm really enjoying this debate... plz stick to the topic though

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast