Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its HIS responsibility(?) to know the rule of the clan else i would join all clans and not know the ...
Page: 5

its HIS responsibility(?) to know the rule of the clan

else i would join all clans and not know the rules then just take whatever item i want

Just like in ko, its OUR responsibility to know the rules.

Jay

are you fucking retarded? im preety sure 99% of the people join clan n get to know rules as they r in the clan, unless clan has forum which innuendo does but he didnt knw it till later on ... im guessing ure iq sits between 1 and 2?

Banned

its HIS responsibility(?) to know the rule of the clan

else i would join all clans and not know the rules then just take whatever item i want
    Just like in ko, its OUR responsibility to know the rules.[/b]
    again showing ur a tard....any organization anyone ever joins has rules they made up or got from common practice rules

now if the person joining doesnt have access to read these rules cause its someone esle responsibilty to give them access then its not his fault

this is not a case where the rules were post for him to see....this is a case where he was not given access to see the rules set forth by his clan and the clan leader did not say "go read our rules and if you dont like them dont join"

you keep missing the point that here we have the scenario that he was not given access to see them....not the fact that he just didnt want to read the rules

i would agree with innuendo if he could see them and just plain didnt but only person responsible here is the clan for not giving him access then they make it even worse by calling him a scammer when he is not and trying to then say he broke a rule they did not give him right to see and asking for a item back by strong arming him cause they failed to do there jobs as leaders and assists

sorry you cant add shit after the fact no matter how u look at it

and your exaple of "in ko we know the rules" yeah dumbass we know them cause we can all see them and have access to them

and again they all are avoiding 2 things here...one taking responsibilty from the start of this in there job duties and two the other 2 clannies that were there and the fact they didnt tell him either

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

why do you always go off track and can never stick to debating in a mature fashion about the subject...i thougtht you were much older but from these posts and previous ones i would not guess you were over the age of 17[/b]
    I told my opinion at start, i dont see the point to go on. I dont consider ur posts as a sensible debate, sry. U rly dont have a idea how a reasonable debate should look like do u? And im a bit older than 17.

I LOVE YOU POTH, u have my support!

Banned

I told my opinion at start, i dont see the point to go on. I dont consider ur posts as a sensible debate, sry. U rly dont have a idea how a reasonable debate should look like do u? And im a bit older than 17.[/b]
    thanks point proven and enough said now shooo fly dont bother me shoo fly dont bother me

I LOVE YOU POTH, u have my support![/b]
    yes and he is also on the side of being right here

Banned

lmfao .. u relate this ep situation to a person murdering someone? Sir, you have finally lost all that was left in ure pea head brain ...

fact that jean didnt even know the rules when ep dropped, he found out rules 2 days AFTER ... Meaning he doesnt have to give shit back ... and ive said ths before and ill say this again, Since jean didnt knw rules, but im guessing the other 2x retards that were in party knew the rules right? So how come they even made a deal saying that if wp dropps, person a gets and if pp drops, person b gets it and lastly if ep drops, Jean gets it? didnt those 2 people know the rules?[/b]
    actually only 1 of the 3 knew of the rule.

Matador

im sorry but i agree with tez here if he didnt know about and SPENT 5 HOURS CAMPING.... then yet the clan says " sorry but that is my ep u have been camping for 5 hours" and i didnt know anything aboutthat rule...zzz i dont see how he is a scammer... if anything was clan fault for not making sure he or the other rogue knew...and for the other person who did know about it his fault also for not telling the other 2 ( but yet he agreed if blah blah blah dropped it was his) so i dont see him being a scammer... but yet I would be talking to the rogue who knew...

Tristan

Tez, do you even play on Girakon?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

damn... where's that "attention whore" pic that would come so usefull right now?

Banned Senior Member

Dros a whore

Willows

lol.

Tez wtf, go play 2moons. You're biased and this topic really doesn't need more biased people, much thanks.

Idk who any of you are. Never met Dro, or Schrotti or anyone related to this whole issue. I like to think I'm entirely unbiased, so here's my opinion.

Apothor probably knew there were clan rules, and probably should have asked what they were. Chances are he'd gotten a basic idea of what they are and didn't like them, so he chose to pretend he didn't hear them and go with the arrangement made in party. Hell, if the clan's arrangement had anything to do with giving the item to someone who wasn't in party at all, I wouldn't be listening to that shit either. That doesn't excuse him (if that's how he was thinking) though, as there's probably a reason that the clan is set up like that and he'll recieve benefits elsewhere. So basically, I'd have done exactly what he did, and not bend over and have spent 5 hours bosscamping, get the drop and leave with nothing.

The clan assistants and leaders should have made the rules more known. Yes, it's their responsibility to read the rules upon joining the clan, but it's your responsibility to hold them accountable to that. You can't just tell people to do something and not police it, you've gotta make sure people are actually doing what you say.

I don't know how your clan drop system works, but if it truly is "take X item and give it to the highest level person that needs it or most deserving person" then you've gotta give the new people something. Make the person that "deserves it" pay 1/2 price for it and distribute the coins between the partymembers, or something. Man, in Apothor's situation I'd feel like I just made an MD +8 and one of the "famous" sins in clan decided that he wanted it because he's burned 20 md +7s and I only burned 3. Fuck that shit, it's my MD +8. I'm the one that got lucky on the anvil, I'm the one that took that risk, get your grubby mitts away from my item.

In the end, Apothor is bound by the clan rules. He's (was) in the clan, and as such should obey the rules or be punished, even if he doesn't agree with those rules. Taking the drop and running does make him look like a scammer, he should have offered to sell it to the clan for 1/4 the price (so he leaves with something) and then left the clan. A fair compromise would have been a lot better than calling him out on the forums for something that seems totally understandable.

P.S. If your clan system really is like that, you might want to work on a new one that doesn't screw over new members.
    Members of the party that partook in the killing of the boss have the opportunity to buy the drop. Have them pay less than market value (at most 75%) and pay a portion to a clan bank. If noone in the party wants to buy the drop, or the clan leaders decide that someone else needs it more, then have the one who needs it "pay for it" using a combination of his money and the money in the clan bank.

So it'd be like this:
    4 ppl take talos, it drops a glass belt.
    Glass belts are worth 30gb and the clan/party decides that 20gb is a fair price for the clan.
    Whoever the clan decides deserves it most (giving extra precedence to the people actually in party) has to pay 20gb, divided between the 4 partymembers OR the 3 other partymembers and the clan bank. The clan leaders can offer financial assistance as they see fit, and it might be best to do so quietly so you don't piss anyone off.
    Everyone involved leaves with something.

Shit, I wrote a lot, Im gonna go take a fucking nap.

apoth0r

Thx for the support from someone i have never actually spoken to. It's nice to see that I was right in my move, spending the whole of my Friday evening sat at my pc waiting for some stupid boss to drop, and then when it does drop the drop that i will recieve I'm fucked over. No congratulations, no well done for camping for 5 hours, no credit. Instead i'm hurled abuse about handing it over immediatly. I'm then told about this golden rule - which sounds fine if i'd of known about it, and would by no means of spent 5 hours camping it if that was the case.

apoth0r

and Boozah, i've fucking missed you !

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Thx for the support from someone i have never actually spoken to. It's nice to see that I was right in my move, spending the whole of my Friday evening sat at my pc waiting for some stupid boss to drop, and then when it does drop the drop that i will recieve I'm fucked over. No congratulations, no well done for camping for 5 hours, no credit. Instead i'm hurled abuse about handing it over immediatly. I'm then told about this golden rule - which sounds fine if i'd of known about it, and would by no means of spent 5 hours camping it if that was the case.[/b]
    every clan has drop rules, ur fault u didnt ask about them or ask for access on the forum...and u did get congrats, up until the point iamsick said "ep awarded to jean"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast